Mein neu Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok that was a close one...

both of my tamagotchis just about died. (but they're ok now) i suppose i should have put them on pause before i went to Meijer and CCH tonight. because I remembered it later and came running back to my room to find both of them sick, with no hearts, and two poops beside them.

i gotta learn to put them on pause!!! (silly me)

and no, neither of them have changed to the old folks yet. tomorrow i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I finally have my long-awaited Oyajitchis!!! :blink: They just evolved a few minutes ago. They skipped from baby stage to adult! Weird.

I started connecting the two when the battery of one of them decided to die. Ok, time to head out to Meijer for more batteries! If I kept one of the Oyajitchis around for a long time, would it turn into an old person too? Or would it turn into something else??? hmm I'll have to find out... I'm really excited about this project and I want to find out all I can about this character!

The Oyajitchis eat some kind of rocket-looking thing as a meal, and drink coffee(I think that's what it is?) from a mug as a snack. I wonder what the rocket thing is?

I put a new battery in my third tama (the debugged one) and now I have Lilly. coolness.

The matchmaker just came for one of my Oyajitchis, at age 3!!! I was surprised. But I guess I shouldn't have been, because the Oyajitchis are adults, but just have a young age. I should have noticed that earlier, becuase I guess I realized I didn't have to discipline them and I thought that was strange.

But now I have an Oyajitchi with a baby boy. The matchmaker will come for Oyajtchi #2 tomorrow, and I want that one to have a baby girl. That is all for today!

I have not used this log since school was out, because at home I have the slowest internet on earth, I swear! ~

Anywhoo, I am now the owner of a red Sweet Candy Jellybean edition v2. I am on my second generation. I am also running one of my v1's. The other two are sitting in my desk at home, as they ran out of batteries and I don't know how many tamas I can take care of with school going on and whatnot.

So, let's recap my tamas' activity:

V2

Generation 1

Name: Arti

Growth: Puchitchi- Marutchi- Ringotchi- Furawatchi :chohimetchi:

Generation 2

Name: Kang

Weight: 50 lb

Training: 9/9

Growth: Puchitchi- Kuribotchi- Hinatchi- Dorotchi

Items I own: Costume, Boots, Bowtie, Weights, Racquets (I thought they were called Maracas? :pochitchi: )

V1

Name: Kodos

Gen: 2

Weight: 52

Training: 7/9

Growth: Babytchi- Marutchi- Oniontchi- Gozarutchi

V2

Name: Honey

Gen: 3

Growth: Shiropuchitchi- Hitodetchi :)

V1

Name: Sugar

Gen: 1

Growth: Babytchi- Marutchi

Yes, my Gozarutchi died, at age 7, so I had to reset. Oh well, I am glad to start over.

I think my Hitodetchi is sooooo cute!

I got my P1 yesterday! I ran to the store and put batteries in it right away and started it up.

The P1 is a lot smaller than the Connections and the button response time seems a lot slower. But I don't care :angry: I didn't remember the sounds it made and everything. It's a trip down memory lane! Now, if only I could find MY old one...

Right now it's a Marutchi, 2 yrs old, 13 ounces, and has nothing in the discipline bar.

As for my Connections...

V2

Name: Honey

Weight: 36 lb

Specie: Ginjirotchi

has a boy baby

V1

The batteries died a few days ago, I'll have to get new ones.

Honey left last night. And I was wrong, she left a baby girl:

V2

Name: Queso

Weight: 18 lb

Training: 2/9

Specie: Hitodetchi :)

Gen 1

Weight: 31 oz

Discipline: 11/15? I can't tell. it looks about 3/4 of the way full.

Specie: Marutchi

I like how when the Gen1 tamas need discipline, they won't eat their meals when they're hungry. They're actually being bad.

If I had my other tamas running, I would name them Salsa, Nacho, and Chili. :wub:

V2

Weight: 25 lb

Training: 4/9

Growth: Shiropuchitchi- Hitodetchi :( - Puroperatchi ^_^

Gen 1

Weight: 39 oz

Discipline: It seems the discipline bar has grown. Now it's only halfway full. What?

Growth: Babytchi- Marutchi- Tamachi

V2

Weight: 38 lb

Training: 9/9

Growth: Shiropuchitchi- Hitodetchi :hitodetchi: - Puroperatchi :( - Hiratchi

Gen1

Weight: 65 oz

Discipline: completely empty!?

Growth: Babytchi- Marutchi- Tamachi- Masktchi

My last two tamagotchis have been Gozarutchi and Masktchi. This disgusts me, quite frankly. Also, the toddlers I have been getting only seem to be Hitodetchis. I want more variety!

So I have been gone for quite awhile and my poor tamas have been sitting around without batteries.

I found a battery in my desk, however, and put it in my V2 to see what I could get.

When I downloaded the tamagotchi that was on there, I found a 3 yr old Hitodetchi named Eddy.

This morning he evolved into Nikatchi.

V2

Name: Eddy

Gen: 1

Weight: 47 lb

Training: 4/9

Growth: Hitodetchi :angry: - Nikatchi

Eddy the Nikatchi is still hanging in there. Right now he is 6 years old, and his discipline bar is full. I just caught him yawning, so I turned out the lights and he is sleeping now.

I have also seen him taking a bath (last night) and today I saw him running across the screen and falling down. It was amusing. And that yawn I just saw, that was so cute!

I suspect he will evolve tomorrow.

So here's the rundown:

Eddy had a visit from Mrs. Busybody two days ago, and she brought a Kuchipatchi. Eddy had a little baby girl, and he left last night.

Here are the stats for the new baby:

Name: Lia

Gen: 2

Weight: 16 lb

Training: 1/9

Growth: Hitodetchi :puroperatchi:

The matchmaker just came! She brought Roxy a Maskutchi, and now Roxy has a baby girl! Woohoo! I shall name the baby Foxy, doesn't that sound nice?
I really want to get another Tama because I want to see how the whole connecting thing works, I don't know anybody who has a tama so there are no chances for me to connect with anybody. I think I'll buy another tama today. Maybe.

That's all for right now
i kno how ye fell when ye wanna buy another tamagotchi to play with to connect.

cause oi bought my first one in august and i bought my sec a week ago

it is fun when you connect.

especailly when they become perfect matches.

by the way rockin tamalog!!

Latest posts

Back