Meme Middle school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"How could you?!" Ava asked when she caught Tear and Nick.

"But I love my daughter," Nick said.

Ava got really mad.

"Don't do that to her! She is so young, and your her father!" Ava said.

"It's okay Mom," Tear insisted, "I liked it."

Ava couldn't believe it.

That night, Nick apologized to Ava and they woo-hooed in their bed.

At school, Tear asked the cutest guy, :pochitchi: Dennis, to her house...

While Dennis came over, her woo-hooed Tear and got her pregnant just like Ava. Poor *Kevin* felt left out so he asked a :mametchi: named Kristy over to his house and he woo-hooed her and got her pregnant too.

(Thanks PonytchiLuv for correcting me!)

Last edited by a moderator:
*btw KEVIN was the one left out*

"Kevin too?" Ava shouted,"They're too young!"

"Well if I remember you got pregnant at age 2!" Nick said.

The kids didn't want their parents to fight so they ran away.

But when Ava was at work the next day, Nick woo-hooed a makiko named Lilly and got her pregnant...

and Ava got so mad that she said "Forget everything!!! I'm not staying here anymore! I'm tracking down Kevin, Tear, Dennis and Kristy, and all of us are moving to another town!" Nick then said...

and so they all left. not nick though. he had to stay with lilly.

...but Lilly was so mean to Nick. She ordered him around like a slave. When he would try to protest, the same thing happened.

"But you got me pregnant with your baby!" Lilly always pointed out.

Meanwhile Ava found Kevin (Now :lol: ) and :) Kristy were doing great in a small home in forest Patchi. They had a boy :D named Leo. Ava was glad that they settled in so well so she let them live there. After all, Kevin was the oldest.

But Ava still needed to find Tear. Tear was still a Young Violetchi :angry: teenager and she needed to get her back home.

I can't believe Nick did that to her! what an example! Ava thought, And now Dennis did that to her!

But then Ava thought that maybe they had evolved and settled in too. She had to find them.

Ava didn't know that actually Dennis woo-hooed her and kidnapped her. Dennis was a :p in disguise. He wanted revenge on Ava because he was turned down by her when he asked her to the dance in 6th grade.

Nick knew he had to get back to Ava. He loved her too much...

Nick had enough of being treated like a slave to Lilly. He finally said, "Look Lilly, we're done. Good luck with that baby, cause I'm not gonna be here to help!" Lilly tried to protest but Nick was already gone.

Meanwhile...

After searching for weeks, Ava, Kevin and Kristy still did not find Tear. They were about to give up when they saw something. It was Tear's pants, hanging from a flag-pole in front of a mysterious looking house...

"That is disgusting!" Kevin said, "What's gotten into Tear?"

Then Ava whispered, "Maybe it's not Tear that did that..." Ava remembered 6th grade when :D Mike did that to a girl in her class.

"What do you mean?" asked Kristy.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and Ava disappeared!!!

"Mom!" shouted Kevin, almost in tears, "What the heck happened to her?" he screamed to Kristy.

"I have this weird feeling it has something to do with that house..." Kristy replied while looking at the mysterious house. "I think we should go inside."

"What? Are you crazy? Who knows what's in that house!" said Kevin. "We could get killed, or end up like my mom!"

"This house may hold the answers to everything- where Tear is and what happened to your mom," said Kristy, "And the only way to find out for sure, is to go inside."

Then Kristy disappeared!!! Kevin snuck to the back door of the house (which was like a castle) and he was amazed by what he saw!! There were...

Nick was there! Kevin's jaw literally dropped.

"Hey Kevin! What's up?" said Nick, looking strangely happy.

"Uh... well... mom and Kristy disappeared and I think Tear's been kidnapped." replied Kevin.

"Ok, let's go get some coffee!" said Nick.

"But what about everybody else?" said Kevin.

"Let's go get some coffee!" said Nick again.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time dad." said Kevin.

"Let's go get some coffee. Let's go get some coffee. Let's go get some coffee." said Nick, over and over again. Then Nick's head tilted to the right. He hung his mouth open and stared at nothing.

"Dad?" said Kevin. "Dad are you all right?" Kevin catiously walked towards his dad, but the ground opened up beneath him! He fell down and down and down into what seemed to be a bottomless pit. Kevin finally hit the ground, HARD.

"Well this stinks." said Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin felt like he was all alone.

Then he heard a noise coming from the...

Coming from up above. Kevin looks up to see a big cage dropping down on him. But he didn't try to run or hide, it wasn't going to work. Kevin knew it was no use. Something big was going to happen, and very soon.

But what was going to happen? He just had a strange tingly feeling.

Suddenly his dad jumped up and broke the cage before it fell on Kevin.

"I just faked that coffee thing," Nick said, "So where is Ava, I mean, your mom??"

"How am I supposed to know? She disappeared in a puff of smoke! Literally!" said Kevin, freaking out. "And why did you make me fall into this pit?"

When Nick broke the cage, he pushed Kevin into this really deep pit.

"HAHAHA!!" said Mike as he turned into a :( again.

Meanwhile...

Tear was sitting all alone, in a dark room with no windows and only a door to get her out of there, but it was locked.

"Why didn't I listen to my mom? Why oh why?" asked Tear to herself. Tear started to cry, all alone, in a dark room, with no windows, and only a door to get her out of there, but it was locked.

suddenly, Kristy and Ava appeared in the room. "Mom!" said Tear. "Kristy! What are you guys doing here?" And then, mike entered the room and said...

"Now I have all three of you! My plan to kidnap every woman in the world is working! Mahahaha!"

Mike then reached in his pocket and brought out something that looked like a remote control. He pressed the button and a ^_^ popped in the room.

"Where am I? What happened?" she asked.

Mike pressed the button again and another female Tamagotchi popped into the room.

"Mahahaha..." said Mike. He walked out of the room, and closed the door behind him.

"mike is kidnapping every woman in the world." ava said to the :blink: . The other one was a :p . "wow," said the :nyatchi: "that's a stupid plan." the :D said "what's gonna happen to us? we're all gonna die!" and then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back