Meme Middle school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and then kevin and nick escued them all. and they went to another town but lilly ws there and she said "oh no you don't nick, you're coming with me" and then...

Nick said "I don't think so!" and left her. Ava and Nick kissed and were happy.

Now Tear was finally an adult Tama, and her parents were arranging her marriage. The Matchmaker was coming that day but Tear saw a handsome ^_^ walk by her house. She knew he was the one, but her parents would never allow her to marry a Tama she just met again, because of what happened last time. Tear knew she couldn't bear to have an arranged marriage if such the perfect Tama was right outside. What would she do?

Saphire read tears thoughts and made a spell that made tears parents

alow her to marry the tama she was drooling after...lol :blink:

but saphire forgot to put the spell on ava, but ava knew it was for the best.

Ava still didn't want her to marry someone she just met, so she kept her promise and the Matchmaker was guiding a :mellow: and Tear :ph34r: into a dark room. Tear couldn't break away because her mother selected "Yes" When the Matchmaker asked, "Love?".

Tear was trying to fight it, but the Matchmaker already shut them in there.

A few hours later, Tear and Kyle ( :) ) came out. Tear was, of course, pregnant with twins.

"I love you," Kyle said when they found out the news, "I will be a wonderful father."

THIS COULDN'T BE HAPPENING! Tear pinched herself, she wasn't dreaming!

"No!!!" Tear cried, "No.."

"Shhh..." Kyle whispered reassuringly, "I know this is fast for the two of us." He didn't seem to understand. Tear wanted to be a good wife, but she was still upset.

so ava explained to kyle and because he liked tear so much, and wanted her to be happy, he let her go free.

:marumimitchi: Kyle didn't know that she left him to marry another Tama, he just thought she didn't want to marry. Sadly he let Tear leave him.

But then Tear :furawatchi: found out that :wacko: Trevor was engaged with a :) Yvonne. Yvonne and Trevor loved each other, and it reminded her of how nice Kyle was to her. Tear tried to figure out how to make Trevor like her.

Suddenly Tear remembered: she was pregnant! What would she do with her babies since she left Kyle???

"sure" said kyle. "she's coming back" said faith. and so tear came back to kyle and they were happy for the time being.

Until Kyle found out Tear had just left him to find Trevor.

"How could you?" he asked, "I thought...I thought you loved me."

"Now I do!" Tear assured him.

"I don't know if I should believe you," Kyle said.

To test Tear, Kyle...

Abyss wings flapped upset and she went up to kyle."let your self look into tears'

soul and u will see she really does love u...just look into her eyes"Abyss says

So Kyle looked deep into Tear's eyes. He only saw his reflection, but he thought that meant she was only thinking about him. Kyle went forward further and they kissed.

"I knew you loved me!" Kyle said happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back