Memetchi vs Makiko

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gotchi King was so furious at Gemma that he started to have a crack! :D The Gotchi Queen banned her from Tamagotchi Town, she is to stay at Guruguru Town. She was very angry. :D But Ammie was very happy, almost everybody was friends with her. Ammie loved Joshua, and Joshua loved Ammie! But Gemma was mad because she couldn't step a foot out of Guru Guru Town. :D So she snuck out, which was very unfortunate for her, because Prince Tamako was security cautious, so he put guards around Gemma's house. She was summoned to the Gotchi palace. She was punished for sneaking out of the town when she wasn't supposed to, so she went to a place where bad Tamagotchi's were held. She was very sad and started to cry. :D :D (Sorry, but I don't like Makiko that much) Ammie saw it on TV, she felt bad, so she asked the Gotchi Queen to see if she could have another Star, the Queen said yes and Ammie got another Star. She went to the 'Punishment House' to visit Gemma. She found Gemma, and Ammie felt sorry for her, so she went up to Gemma and said: "Here, I got this for you." She gave the small bag to Gemma, and when Gemma opened it, she was REALLY shocked! :D She stared at the Destiny Star. Gemma pushed on the biggest star, and she too became Dazzilitchi. Ammie asked the Gotchi King if Gemma can be free. He said okay. And Gemma went to school the next day...................................

Gemma and Ammie went to school, but there was another problem, Joshua wasn't so sure which was his girlfriend. :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: Gemma and Ammie were scrambling for Joshua, but Joshua ran out of the two arguing Dazzilitchis, he told Mr. Turtle who was VERY confused. :eek: Joshua led Mr.Turtle to the playground right when Gemma and Ammie were fighting! :kuribotchi: Mr. Turtle gave them both detention and confiscated their Destiny Star. :D Ammie was busy studying to pass the time, while Gemma was making an attempt to grab the their Destiny Stars, and Ammie's so she would become UraMemetchi again. Gemma started to draw her plan when Ammie cried out, "Mr Turtle! Gemma is drawing pictures!" Gemma didn't want to eat it, she borrowed the paper from Takarotchi, and she wasn't so sure where he had the papers, Gemma got extra Detention the next day at school. Ammie got her Destiny Star back, but Mr. Turtle accidentally gave Ammie's star AND Gemma's Star! :hitodetchi: ^_^ Ammie luckily found the two Stars in her bag when she got home. But Gemma was not happy, she discovered that Mr.Turtle accidentally gave her a BOY'S Destiny Star! :) :D She was FURIOUS!

The first thing Ammie did when she got home was finding out which one was Gemma's. She pressed one of the tiny stars, but turned herself back into a UraMemetchi. She pressed the big star again, turning back into a Dazzilitchi. Then she took the other small star, and pressed it. Nothing happened at first, but Ammie could have sworn she heard a scream. Coming right from Gemma's house.

"That little monster is DEAD!!!!!" Gemma screamed. The little Ringotchi cowered in fear, not knowing what to do. Gemma took out the Boy's Destiny Star, and crushed it to bits, growling. Even in her sleep, she said to herself, "I'm gonna kill Ammie....."

The next day, Gemma went to school, her head hanging. Apparently, she wasn't the only one feeling down. An ugly UraTogetchi was crying on the ground. Ammie approached, smiling. In her hand she held two Girl's Destiny Stars.

"Have you seen Joshua?" she said. "I can't find him anywhere."

The crying UraTogetchi sobbed even harder.

"That's me." he said.

Gemma gasped. She had destroyed Joshua's Boy's Destiny Star!

Gemma was really surprised! :D Joshua explained that he asked the Gotchi King for a Boys Destiny Star, but Mr.Turtle saw him messing around with it, so he took it in his office during Detention, he didn't know where it was, except that Gemma had it so now he turned back to UraTogetchi. He started to sob a bit, which made Ammie and Gemma kind of sad. ^_^ Gemma ran over and told the truth, she said that she broke the Destiny Star because she was really angry at Ammie for taking her Star, she fell to her knees and told Joshua: "I'm SO sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". :p Joshua apologized, and went to the playground. Gemma was about to rip Ammie to bits, when Ammie gave her Gemma's Destiny Star. Ammie pressed on her small Star and turned back to UraMemetchi. Gemma looked at the Star, wondering what she should do........................

Gemma sat on a bench and thought, while she was, Pyonkotchi walked over. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked. Gemma said, "I'm not sure whether to be a Makiko again, or stay popular forever." Of course the Pyonkotchi was confused, she thought a Tamagotchi like her would like to be Dazzilitchi forever. :mimitchi: The Pyonkotchi replied, "Why don't you be back to Makiko?" Gemma said, "I don't know, I want to be famous, but I also want to be me again." Then Pyonkotchi said, "Then you should be just you. Well, I gotta go, I'll see you in class." Then Gemma turned back to Makiko.............................

Gemma smiled to herself. She was glad to be a Makiko again but then Ammie walked past her batting her long Dazzillitchi eyelashes. Gemma looked at her and tears began to well up in her eyes. So she...

She pressed the big star and turned back to Dazzilitchi. She ran to Ammie and started to brag, such as. "My hair is more yellow then yours". Then Ammie said, "Well, my flower is more colorful!" And so on, Mr.Canvas came and gave them detention for not being in class. Ammie drew a picture of her spitting at Gemma and showed it to her, Gemma was mad. She grit her teeth, and growled, and threw the paper at Mr.Canvas. Mr.Canvas looked at the paper and gave a confused look. :mimitchi: He suspected Ammie drawing the paper, so he gave her extra detention. :eek: Gemma was laughing so hard that she couldn't stop. :eek: She also got extra detention, both were frowning and groaning at each other. Finally detention was over, Gemma met the Pyonkotchi again and introduced herself, her name was June and she just moved to Tamagotchi Town. Ammie saw Gemma talking to June and walked over, she introduced herself to June and Ammie invited June to go to her house. Gemma was a little upset that Ammie was getting attention to her new friend, she thought about a plan to get rid of Ammie. :mimitchi:

Gemma started buying boys destiny stars and getting more and more boys on her team. Soon, Gemma the Dazzilitchi was with a million other dreamitchis. Gemma directed her "army" for Ammie.

Ammie ran until she got to David's the Mametchi's house. She asked to make an invention to stop Gemma from attacking her, David thought of the invention and made it in a snap! :angry: Ammie aimed at the Dreamitchis and fired the beam, turning them back to Kuchipatchis, Togetchis, Gozarutchis, Tarakotchis, Androtchis, etc. They went home with Gemma angry as an angry Sunnytchi. She ran home crying. :D Ammie thanked David and went home with a UraVioletchi named Mary. Mary invited Ammie to come to her house, Ammie pushed the smallest star turning back to UraMemetchi. :angry: They walked to Flower Hills happy. While Gemma was crying thinking that David loved Ammie more then her, she bursted to tears every time she thought that. :angry: :) ;)

The next day, Ammie sat on her bed, and pressed the biggest star, turning back into a Dazzilitchi. She looked down at the stars, and frowned. She stuffed them into her backpack, then left for school. Of course, Gemma was there, and pouted at Ammie as she entered the yard.

"Hello Ammie," she hissed. "Your hair looks as ugly as your face today." She laughed at her own joke.

"Well you-" Ammie began. Her eyes twitched, and she pulled her hair.

"Look what we've become, Gemma! We've turned into perfect brats!" Ammie screamed. "We play nasty tricks on each other, taken each other's Destiny Stars, we're rotten to the core!!"

Gemma looked down at her feet. "I guess you're right." she whispered. "My best friends don't even want to look at me anymore...." Tears welled up in Gemma's eyes, and she began to cry. Ammie patted her on the shoulder.

"Let's go throw the Destiny Stars in the lake today, agreed?" Ammie said.

"Agreed."

That afternoon, the two went to the lake. Ammie pressed the smallest star, then turned back into a UraMemetchi. She looked at Gemma, who had one hand in her pocket. She pressed the star in her hand, then threw her stars in the lake.

Ammie smiled. Gemma smiled too, but maliciously.She pulled out a big star from her pocket, and pressed it. She turned back into a Dazzilitchi! She pulled out the real small star, and threw it in the lake. Ammie watched it float slowly dow out of sight.

Gemma still smiled. "Psych!"

Ammie stared in awe as Gemma smiled evily at her, gripping the real Girl's Destiny Star, her smallest star deep in the water of the lake.

"She broke the deal...." Ammie thought. "She faked everything, being sad, throwing her "Stars" down the lake...."

"How could you?!" Ammie shouted. "You promised!"

Gemma didn't reply. Her smile faded, but she left down the road toward her house silently, tiny sparkles trailing after her.

The next day at school, Ammie paid no attention to Gemma. She explained her situation to Joshua, who listened paitiently.

"Man, she's so evil..." Joshua said. "But don't worry, she'll learn her lesson."

Ammie looked up at Joshua. "What do you mean?" she asked. The UraTogetchi smiled, then leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"Beleive me, Gemma's ways are gonna come back to bite her in the behind," he said. "You'll see."

He was right. During the night, Gemma's Destiny Star turned on her. Her hair turned an ugly green color, the flower in her hair died, and her beautiful dresses turned hot pink with flashing red polka dots! When she woke up in the morning, and went to her mirror to brush her hair, she screamed. The little Ringotchi ran up to her room quickly, and clasped her hands over her mouth when she saw her, then slowly left the room.

"What's happening to me?!?!" Gemma shreiked.

"Either go back to your normal self, or live a life of complete ugliness," a voice said. "Your choice."

All of a sudden, the smallest star, which Gemma had thrown in the lake, appeared on her lap.

"Once again, it is your choice....." the mysterious voice said.

Gemma was horrified.

What should she do?

she decided once and for all.

she pressed the smallest star.

then all of the sudden the stars disappeared.

"NO!" screeched Gemma

what had she done?!?!

Gemma paced around the room thinking about what should she do, then she went to Tamagotchi school, everybody laughed very hard at Gemma, including the teachers. :mimitchi: They couldn't help themselves from laughing, Gemma felt very foolish, she saw Ammie and ran towards her. Gemma asked her if there was anything she could do to become normal. But Ammie laughed and told Gemma, 'You threw the Stars in the lake, there's nothing you can do about it.' Ammie walked away with Joshua to class, while Gemma was in the bathroom crying. :unsure:

"What am I going to do?!" Gemma wailed. "I'm becoming the laughing stock of the school!" She buried her face into her hands and sobbed. The rest of the day, people pointed and laughed at her, sticking out their tongues as she passed by. She sat alone on the playground at the end of the day, whispering to herself, "What am I going to do?" That was when the mysterious voice returned.

"Only the power of the stars can help you now...." it said.

"The Destiny Stars?" Gemma whispered. The voice merely laughed.

"You really don't understand, do you?" the voice said. "Yet again, what can I expect from a stuck-up brat like you?" Gemma felt herself become red in the face.

"I'll leave you here to figure it out." the voice said. "But don't forget, only the power of the stars can help you now." Gemma heard no more of the mysterious voice.

Gemma pondered over the situation at home. She paced her bedroom, thinking harder than ever before, until finally, she understood. She smiled, then looked out the window.

"It's too late to find them," she thought. Then she lay down, and drifted into a deep sleep.

The next day, Gemma ran to school. As she entered the yard, she found just who she was looking for. She began to run, calling out, "Hoshitchi! Mikazukitchi!"

Hoshitchi and Mikazukitchi, who had been talking to June, turned around.

"What do ya need, Gemma?" Hoshitchi said. Gemma quickly explained, and Hoshitchi and Mikazukitchi smiled.

"We knew you would figure it out," Mikazukitchi said mistily. "And by the way, my name is Luna, and my little sister here is Star." The little Hoshitchi waved.

"So what can you do to help me?" Gemma said.

"Well, we do and don't." Luna said. "We don't help completely, but we can give you a hint."

"Help will be here very soon, when you see the stars and moon." Star recited. "That's all we can say."

So Gemma waited till the stars and the moon came out, but before it could, someone else came which was Luna and Star. Gemma asked 'Okay, so when is this little help gonna come?' Luna replied 'We told you, when the stars and the moon come, but it's not today. After the day when you see Kuchipatchi get a stomachache and when Mametchi fails a test(which is VERY unlikely) and when Memetchi's hair goes straight up instead of curls.' Gemma said 'Okay, so it's not today? Only when the stuff you told me happens?' Luna said yes. Then Gemma ran back to her house before Star said: 'Also when Flowertchis flowers die and when Kuromametchi actually laughs.' But it was too late, the next day Gemma went to Tamagotchi School, snickering. She saw the things that Luna told her what would happen before she got help, except for Flowertchi's flowers dieing and Kuromametchi laughing. Gemma went back where she was that night where she also met Luna and Star again, Gemma waited and waited. Until she got angry and yelled out 'WHY ISN'T HELP COMING?!' Star replied, 'Luna forgot to tell you that you also need to see Flowertchi's flowers dieing and Kuromametchi laughing. But that won't happen until a week later.' 'WHAT?!?!?!' Shouted Gemma, she fainted onto the ground.

Gemma couldn't sleep that night. Her eyes were forced open, staring out her window, watching the bright stars. One star, to Gemma's surprise, began to slowly expand. There was a flash of light, and Star returned, smiling brightly.

"Boy, you're looking down." Star said. Gemma growled.

"Go away unless you're here to help me." she hissed. Star's smile grew wider.

"Well, that's why I'm here." she said.

"But I have to wait a week before Flowertchi's flowers die, and for Kuromametchi to laugh." Star's eyes twinkled in delight.

"Not exactly." she said. She held out her hand, muttering something under her breath. Then a large white feather and a bottle of a mysterious liquid appeared in her hand. She placed both into Gemma's hands, still smiling.

"Use them wisely." she whispered. And just as soon as she as she came, she vanished into the night.

Gemma looked down at the items in her hands.

"What am I going to do with these?" she thought. "Is Star playing a trick on me?" Just as she was about to throw the items on the ground, she got an idea. A sinister idea. She giggled, then lay down and went to sleep.

The next day, Gemma hid the items in her backpack. She headed towards Flowertchi's house, right next to the school. No one was home. She stealthily snuck into the backyard, where she found a bunch of flowers planted in the ground. She took out the bottle, and uncorked it. She gently poured all the liquid on them, hearing a slight hissing noise. She sniggered, continuing on to the school.

As Gemma entered the yard, she found her next victim. Kuromametchi was standing alone, watching the others play. Gemma pulled out her feather, and snuck up behind him. As she drew close, she stuck out the feather, tickling him. He squeezed his lips up, then let out a giggle as Gemma kept tickling him. Then she swiftly ran away, out of Kuromametchi's sight.

At night, Gemma waited eargerly at her window, waiting for her help to come. Then Star came again, but with Luna. Both had stern faces on.

"Gemma," Luna said.

"You failed." Star finished. "You let your impaitience and selfishness take over you. You never should have taken the feather and bottle."

Gemma was in shock. She fell onto her knees, and began crying.

"Please, Luna," she whimpered. "Can you give me a second chance?" Luna looked down at the pathetic, miserable Makiko, and scowled.

"You really don't get it, do you?" she hissed. "You HAD a second chance, remember? When Ammie threw her stars in the lake, you tricked her! If you just threw your's in too, you wouldn't be in this mess! Me and Star were watching you, and we knew you deserved to pay the price." Gemma looked up.

"So you turned me into this?" she asked. Star nodded.

"We even gave you a THIRD chance." the little Hoshitchi said. "When I gave you the feather and bottle. If you knew it was wrong to kill Flowertchi's flowers, and knew it was wrong to force Kuromametchi to laugh, you wouldn't have taken them. But I knew what you were going to do as soon as you took them." Luna stepped up again.

"Gemma, you are the most vile, selfish, and bratty Makiko that ever existed." she bellowed. "You deserve to be ugly. That is what illustrates your character: pure ugliness." And with that, Luna clutched Star's hand, and Star took one last look at Gemma with her big, sparkling eyes. Gemma looked back.

"Star- please?" she choked out. The tiny Hoshitchi shook her head, and in the blink of an eye, the two sister were gone, leaving the poor Gemma in the darkness, crying herself to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back