Memetchi vs Makiko

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then in the morning Gemma decided to find her small destiny star so she used a kaitchi spell (40MG FOR 2 DAYS Brand) and turned into ningyotchi and swam in the lake till she found keropyontchi and asked him about the star and he said I saw Imotchi with a funny looking starfish yesterday and he took it to the Cabbadge patch. So she turned back into a ugly dazzlitchi and went to Imotchi and he said Cabbdge Cabbdge I love cabbadge! mayonasie if you want the star please! So she went to the sauce shop and brought some mayonasie then Imotchigave her the star so she turned back into makkiko and danced for joy ! then itchigotchi saw her and ran very quickly and told ringotchi and ringotchi said WTF!!!!!!!! and fainted :eek:

The instant Gemma turned back, she went back to her old self. She boasted and bragged, and started bullying Ammie again. One day, Ammie finally had enough. She walked up to Gemma, her fists clenched.

"Hello, Ammie," she snarled. "Is your face supposed to look like mud?" Ammie turned red as a cherry, and slapped her with all her might.

"You really don't learn, do you?!" Ammie screamed. Gemma shot out and slapped Ammie. Some others were watching, and soon they were surrounded by students.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"No, we are not going to fight! I am not fighting if its not worth it, Gemma isn't worth to fight, because I know im the one who is right,"

Said Ammie.

" AWWWWW!" complained the students.

Ammie pushed her self through the crowd and sat under a tree looking at the houses at view. Gemma grinned at Ammie.

"WIMP" yelled out Gemma.

"Just shut up Gemma" said Ammie. Joshua came through the crowd and looked at Gemma,

"Can't believe I dated you," said Joshua and walked away and sat next to Ammie.

"Hi Ammie," He said

"Hi Josh," Replied Ammie.

"What are you doing on the weekend?" He said with a smile.

Ammie looked at him with a very surprised face.

"Um nothing really," She replied.

"Could I come over... maybe?" He asked

"Um....." Ammie was thinking really hard.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she said!

So when Josh came over they found a stray kitten and named it Muffin!!!!!!

Gemma looked outside through her purple curtains and saw Joshua and Ammie.

Gemma sneaked across the road and planted a pitfall trap under a swing chair, it was so blended in even she couldn't remember where she dug it! But you could still see it just a tinsy winsy bit. She hid behind a bush near the trap.

Joshua and Ammie walked over to the swing, but suddenly.

"Wait, why don't we go inside... I want to look in the house," asked Joshua

"Okay!" answered Ammie.

Gemma was angry, her plan did not work. So she decided to cook up another plan.

She snuck into Ammie's house and tried to think of another plan but it was just unreal. She tried it though... She put a death trap for Ammie and Ammie ALMOST got hit. Then Gemma splashed Ammie with a dingy brown paint and it stuck to her! Gemma was happy in her revenge but Ammie had had enough. She came over and screamed at Gemma "YOU LITTLE LOW-DOWN TWERP! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THE GYM TEACHER???" Random, I know. Gemma yelled "YOU ARE THE TWERP!" Ammie finally had had the very last bit of it. She started to get red, even though the paint was there. Then her eyes went all white... And she screamed SO loud that I just heard it. :furawatchi: Then Gemma started crying and ran back to her house. She was so angry. Then she decided to get an entire spa treatment on herself so she would look better then Ammie. After that she had a stress-induced nervous breakdown.

But sadly, at the spa it was make-under day so Gemma came out with the ugliest look imaginable. The next day at school, everyone laughed at her ugly appearance. But Gemma didn't think it was funny at all, she jumped up out of anger and bashed up the nearest kid. Sadly it was a junior kid, young Memetchi. But this young Memetchi did not respect Ammie at all, instead she wanted to be like Gemma.

Young Memetchi ( Sandra) got up and cried, stopped then slapped Gemma right across the face, and cried again.

June (the Pyonkotchi mentioned a while back) went to comfort Sandra. She turned back towards Gemma, giving her an unreadable stare.

"You really are a monster, Gemma." she said. She then turned back to pat Sandra on the back.

"I am NOT!!" Gemma screamed. While June's back was turned, she raced up to her, her fist clenched, ready to tear her to pieces. Just as she reached her, June turned around, her face directly in front of Gemma's, smiling faintly.

"Really?" she asked calmly.

And Gemma was just sitting there, unmoving, with white eyes. Then she...

Last edited by a moderator:
Then she ran over to Star and Luna, tears in her eyes.

"Please!" she cried. "Give me another chance!" Luna shook her head.

"We gave you many chances." she said. "And you messed them up for yourself." Then she nudged Star, and the two walked away. Gemma fell onto her knees, sobbing.

"Psst!" a voice whispered from behind. "Over here!"

Gemma looked up. It was....

It was Ammie. She looked down at Gemma, clutching something tight in her hand. A Girl's Destiny Star. She tossed the stars down to Gemma, who silently took them in her hands.

"I got that for you." Ammie said quietly. "I thought maybe we could be.... friends?" She gave a weak smile, and held out her hand.

"Yeah." Gemma replied. "Friends." She took Ammie's hand, and shook it. Ammie's smile widened with glee. Little did she know that behind her back, Gemma had crossed her fingers.

Ammie knew what Gemma was like, and knew that Gemma would cross her fingers.

So Ammie stopped the handshake and winked at Sandra, who gave a thumbs up back.

Sandra pressed a button and WHAM, Gemma was stuck in a net.

The Destiny Star broke from the impact.

"AHHH!" screamed Gemma.

"You can't fool me," said Ammie with a grin.

Gemma narrowed her eyes, and gave a loud scream that rang through the school, silencing any and everyone who heard it. Mr.Canvas came running out to see Gemma in the net and Sandra and Ammie standing next to her.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Mr.Canvas bellowed.

"Ammie!" Gemma wailed, fake tears in her eyes. "I was just standing over here minding my own buisness when she swooped over and trapped me here!" Mr.Canvas swung back at Ammie, fire in his eyes.

"Is that true?" he growled. Now it was Ammie's turn to make up stories.

"She stepped on my Girl's Destiny Star!" Ammie said pointing to the remains of the star. "I was holding it in my hand and Gemma snatched it and pounded it to smithereens! Then she started slapping me, so then I netted her for revenge, Mr.Canvas."

"It seems both of you have done something bad to the other," Mr.Canvas said. "So you're both suspended!"

(There is a LOT of plot killing going on here >.< And did I really name them Gemma and Ammie? o.o I was a nerd back then xD)

"SUSPENDED? Oh no, Mr. Canvas you can't suspend me!" Gemma wailed.

Sandra rolled her eyes. "Don't be an idiot, Gemma. He's a teacher. Only the princepal (spelling?) has the right to do something as serious as suspension. He's just trying to scare you. Mr. Canvas does that a lot."

"You're right," said a voice behind them. Sandra and Ammie whirled around in perfect syncronization, which, under normal circumstances, would have made Gemma laugh. The principal-tchi was standing there, an angry vein pulsing in his forehead.

"And I'm not going to suspend you. I think you girls need serious counceling. Ammie, Gemma, Sandra, I expect to see you all in the office tomorrow morning."

The next day Ammie, Gemma, and Sandra entered the office. They craned their necks over the tall counter where the principal and an unrecognisable figure were talking.

"There they are now," the principal said. "Ammie, Gemma, Sandra, this is the guidance councelor." The other person smiled brightly, tipping her hat.

"Nice to meet you girls." she said brightly. "Come with me to my office." The councelor grinned, leading the three down the hall.

The room was painted a bright pink blue color, suns with happy faces all over. The desk was a hot pink, with little stools in front. The councelor took a seat, still smiling brightly, and said in her hypnotic voice, "Take a seat, girls."

As the three slowly stepped into the room, Sandra nudged Gemma and Ammie.

"Our councelor looks really wierd." Ammie looked back at the woman, still smiling ear to ear, then leaned back to whisper into Sandra's ear.

"Not just wierd, she looks deranged."

"So girls," the eccessively pink woman giggled. "I hear you three have a rivalry problem. Why don't you tell me about it? Sandra first."

"I was just walking down the halls minding my own business when BAM. Out of nowhere this Makiko girl started hitting me for no reason! So I, in self defense, smacked her. Then this Memetchi girl gave me a button and said to push it when she gave the signal. So I did. I didn't know what it was."

"Alright. Ammie?"

"I was just minding my own business and walking down the hall when THIS GIRL took my Destiny Star from me and stomped all over it. I was angry, you know. I knew Sandra was angry at her so I let her help me catch her in a net."

"And lastly, Gemma."

"I went to the spa and it was, for some reason or another, having a make under day instead of a make over, and I didn't have time to fix myself before I came to school. Everyone was laughing at me and I got real upset, so I took it out on Sandra, which I know was a mistake. Then SHE," Gemma jabbed her thumb to the left, at Ammie. "offered me a Girl's Destiny Star and asked if I wanted to be friends. And then this other one," Gemma jabbed her other thumb to the right, accidentally poking Sandra in the eye.

"OW!" she yelped. The councelor ignored this.

"She caught me up in a net for no reason, and the Star broke. I wasn't the one who broke it, it was that stupid net!"

The councelor's eyes became abnormally twinkly and she giggled up at the ceiling. "Oh you girls are so silly. You do the silliest things. How about this. What do each of you think the others did wrong? Gemma you can go first this time."

"Well these two here trapped me in a net, and almost got us ALL expelled." Gemma said. "That's just not right is it?"

"Hmm..." the councelor mumbled, tapping her pencil on her desk. "Alright, Ammie, your turn."

"Well, I've always had a problem with Gemma, we were always kinda mean to each other, and I for one KNOW that Gemma only agreed to be my friend for the Destiny Star, and that she was crossing her fingers when she said she would be my friend. Sandra, though, I've never had a problem with. She's my friend." The councelor gave a puzzled look.

"Alrighty then," she said in her chipper voice. "Sandra, now it's your turn."

"Well, Ammie was always nice to me, but Gemma was kinda mean. After she slapped me in the face, I just got so angry that I didn't care what happened, as long as she suffered." The three turned back to the councelor.

"Interesting." she said. "Well, I have an idea that can help you three come together as friends, so you won't have anymore problems or fights with each other." The councelor smiled-if possible, even wider.

The three girls exchanged looks.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Ammie asked.

"Community service!" the councelor squeaked. "Doesn't that sound like fun?" The three once again exchanged looks.

"How exactly does that help in any way?" Sandra asked.

"You three will be working together to help the community, helping you gain trust in each other, while helping the community!" the councelor said excitedly. "I'm sure you girls will love it! It starts next week, and continues for two weeks. Aren't you excited?"

Once more the girls exchanged looks, uncertainty in their faces.

"I'm sure it'll be a blast." Ammie croaked.

The disturbingly chipper pink woman clipped neon pink plastic collars on each of the girls' necks. Then she pulled out a doggie leash and clipped them together.

"What the heck are you-ACK!" Gemma cried. The woman had yanked on her leash.

"To make sure you naughty rascals stay out of trouble, and stay together!" she giggled again. It was high pitched, disturbing.

"Come on, little ones! The community awaits!" She jerked the leash sharply, and Ammie almost blacked out for a second.

And with that, the three were led out the door.

The councelor dragged the three out the school. People passing by stared at the poor girls, the collars on their necks not even allowing them to cry for help. As they reached the park, the woman loosened the chain, the three girls gasping for breath.

"Here we are, girls!" the councelor squeaked in disturbingly cheery voice. "Your job is to clean up this park!" She handed each of them a small garbage bag.

"Seems easy enough," Ammie panted. But as she looked up, there were cans, napkins, wrappers, bottles, and rotting food as far as the eye could see.

"Oh you have to be kidding me," Sandra choked.

"Go on now, girls, there's garbage that needs cleaning!" the coucelor said with a smile. And so the girls sent out to work.

"Ammie, do you have anything that could help us get out of here?" Sandra whispered.

"Sorry, Sandra, all my stuff is back at school." Ammie replied grimly. "What about you, Gemma?"

Gemma's eyes popped up, and she smiled wide.

"I think I can get us out of here." she whispered. She quickly looked back at the councelor, who was sitting on a bench reading. Then she reached into her pocket, pulling out a small hair curler.

"I always keep this handy," Gemma said. "Now Sandra, Ammie, hold still."

She put the curler into the small crack between Ammie's head and the collar, and tugged with all her might. The collar snapped. Gemma looked back. The councelor was still reading, unalarmed. Gemma went to Sandra, snapping her collar off easily.

"Now one of you get my collar off." Gemma said. Ammie stepped up, taking the curler in hand, and breaking off the collar.

"Sorry about your hair curler," Ammie said, holding out the busted curler.

"It doesn't matter," Gemma said. "We just gotta get out of here." And so the three ran as fast as their legs would take them. Unfortunatly, it wasn't very quiet. In seconds the councelor was running after them, another leash in her hands.

"Oh no!" Sandra shrieked. "She's after us! Run faster!"

But unfortunatly, they soon succumbed to their tiredness, slowing down and then stopping. The councelor had reached them.

"YOU GIRLS ARE GONNA CLEAN THAT PARK, AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT!!" she bellowed, her face reddening. Her face was all scrunched up, baring her teeth. Then she switched back to happy mode, her wide smile returning.

"Now let's go back and clean up that park!" she squeaked happily, raising the leash. The three offered no resistance as the deranged councelor put the leash back on, and dragged them back to the park.

Ammie was unlucky enough to find a whole pizza box, by stepping in it. She scowled, and used a hideous old scarf to wipe her feet off. "None of you have anything?"

"Nope."

"All I had was my hair curler."

Sandra looked out over the field of trash, sat down, and began to cry. "I don't deserve this!" she wailed. "All I did was what YOU told me to do!" Sandra continued ranting and wailing while the councelor idly read her book, unaware of the drama.

"Sandra," Gemma said suddenly.

Sandra ignored her.

"Sandra shut up and listen to me!" Gemma cried. She pulled out a handkercheif and handed it to Sandra, changing her tone a little bit when she realized how harsh she'd sounded just now. "Here, wipe your face. Look how deep you're sitting."

"What?"

"You've sunk two feet!" Gemma began to dig through the trash they were standing on, but there was no sign of solid ground anywhere. The two joined in, but after ten minutes of work, nothing was showing any evidence of ground.

It was then that Ammie stood up to stretch her back. There was shadows covering them, which struck her as odd. The sun wasn't covered by clouds. Then she noticed the dirt walls surrounding them. Two and two fit together, and she cried out "We're in a landfill!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back