Memetchi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
Sorry about the description. :p What would it be like if Memetchi had a diary? Well here are some pages of her diary:

June 7th 2010

Today something very shocking happened, my hair wasn't curled! :eek: :eek: I tried to make it curly but it just went straight up! :eek: I had to go to Tamagotchi School, everybody stared at me whispering. Then Makiko stood up and said 'So your hair won't curl Memetchi? You've must have slept really weird to get your hair to look like that.' I was sad, when my hair was straight, I thought I couldn't have fights with Makiko about who's curls was the best. I was kinda glad when Flowertchi tried to make me happy. But I got sad again. :( I sulked during recess, Mametchi came and told me that I always make things fun! We played many things, dressed up, soccer, and other things! It started to rain, but I played tag with Mametchi and Kuchipatchi. We ran and ran, it stopped raining but Kuchipatchi fell in a puddle. Then we asked if he was okay until he saw that my hair was curly again! :D

Rules time!

1. You could make up any kind of story that has Memetchi in it.

2. Right the day! I did June 7th, so the next person has to do June 8th! (And please under line the date)

3. The font for Memetchi's diary has to be orange! (read the BB Code Help )

4. Make sure you use correct grammar!

5. Make it friendly, and NO VIOLENCE AT ALL!

6. Be creative, and write more then 4 sentences!

~Memetchi ;)

You got that off of Let's go! Tamagotchi! episodes. -_-

I'm supposed to do June 8th, correct?

June 8th 2010

I was at school and guess who was waiting for me?!?!?! Makiko, that's who! She said "I'm gonna enter the curl contest that Mametchi's judging!" And I said "I'm entering and I'm going to beat you!" And then a Sebiretchi said "Calm down, I'm entering too." And I was shocked! She had the prettiest curls I'd ever seen! I just stared and Makiko screamed and ran to Mametchi and was like "I'm gonna win! Right? Right? Right?" And Mametchi said "That depends." and Makiko stomped off. I am best friends with that Sebiretchi and I complimented her curls. She thanked me and walked off quickly. She's very shy sometimes.

July 7

Gosh, it's been nearly a month since I've written! Yesterday I went to volunteer at the school bake sale with my parents, and when I got there, Makiko and her mom were there too! I couldn't back out, but I knew Makiko couldn't do anything to me with my mom and dad around. Me and Makiko didn't fight, but my PARENTS fought with Majorite (I think that's what Makiko's mother's name is). Mom started a little conversation, but the Makiko's mom started talking about how her and Makiko had the "most luxurious curls ever", and it started an argument. My mom started saying we had the best curls, but Majorite just kept throwing insults at her. We really freaked out the customers.

Then my papa stood between them and shouted "Break it up, ladies! We're here to sell the sweets, not argue all evening!" Mama started to calm down, but Majorite screamed "SHUT YOUR TRAP, UGLY MOUSTACHE!" I heard Makiko giggling behind her. Big mistake, Majorite, big mistake.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOUSTACHE?!" papa bellowed. Then his face turned scarlet, and he started throwing brownies at Majorite and Makiko. Eventually Papamametchi and Mamametchi help my mom pin him down, then mama said we should go home. What a night.

July 10

Boy, it's been three whole days, and Makiko still has chocolate stains in her hair! I always giggled when she passed by, but soft enough for her not to hear me. Unfortuneatly, today I saw her combing her hair trying to get the chocolate chips out, then she dropped the comb onto her dress, staining it dirt brown, and I couldn't help but laugh my head off. Makiko saw me, and turned red. Then she screamed "I'LL MAKE A MUD PIE OUT OF YOU!"

I'm not going to describe the rest. Let me just say that I came back home with dirt in my face, and Makiko went back home looking like a chocolate bar.

September 26, 2010

Today Kuchipatchi complimented me on my hair, I blushed, I couldn't help it.

Mrs. Flower paired me up with Makiko today in Math, I couldn't figure out what an answer was because it had exponents in it and i never learned them, when it was my turn to present an answer in front of the class i couldn't and Makiko snickered at me, How i despise her!

Later she was talking to Mametchi about how everyone she was passing on the way to school complimented her on her perfect curls! I just think she was green with envy because she HEARD Kuchipatchi compliment me.

Makiko is despicable.

Last edited by a moderator:
September 27, 2010

ARGH! Worst day ever so far! Makiko asked Mametchi out! How does she get the nerves? Thank-god Mametchi said no! Mametchi is a great friend. I think I like like Mametchi a lot now, I mean he is just so smart and handsome and... He is sooo cool. Mame tchi I think understands how I feel with Makiko, he is rivals with KuroMametchi.

September 30th

Dear Diary, today totally wreaked, remember how yestaerday, I got that horrible haircut, but I put on my mom's hat so nobody would notice? Well, Memtchi knocked my hat off during gym today! OMG! I was SOOOO embaressed, curse memtchi! She must have done it on purpose! Tomorrow, she is sooo dead! I secretly snuck her notes for the test out of her bag! No studying, no grades!

September 30th

Why does she hate me?! Makiko is so mean! I accidentally knocked off her hat today, and LOL she was practically bald! But afterwards she was all like "Memetchi I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!", she got sent to the principal's office! I don't know when but some time today she took my science notes! She must know I'm no good at science, and there's that test tomorrow! I'm freaking out!

September 30

I managed to get all the notes I need for the test, thanks to Mametchi. Unfortunately for me, Makiko must have known I'd come to him for help, and had Ringotchi ambush me on my way home! She stole my notes! I tried to chase her, but she knocked down a trash can and I tripped. So I tried calling Mametchi for the notes again, but Makiko had already thought ahead, and sent Young Mametchi to disable our phone! I never did understand why he's in their crowd.... I'm doomed! I'm gonna flunk that test!

September 30th

Ha! I knew Makiko wouldn't expect me asking kuchipatchi for his notes! I got my phone fixed too! I'm SOOOO going to ace that test! On the down side, Makiko has a date tomorrow with kurumametchi, so I won't be able to rub it in her No-good Uncurly face!

October 1

Ah, the month's already getting off to a great start! I aced the test today! And guess what? Makiko FAILED it! Gotta go, can't wait to rub it in her face!

LOL u guys are off the rules.

October 2

My gosh, Today, Makiko switched my beautiful, orange ink to AN UGLY PURPLE! How I hate that little immature piece of fur and curly hair...I HATE Makiko and I will kill her. Also, today, KuroMametchi stole Mametchi's homework. I dove in and saved the homework before KuroMametchi could have crumpled it. I saved Mametchi a whole lotta time.

LOL Ur off the rules, Memetchi's Diary is meant to be in orange AND the date be underlined :D :D lolz

October 3rd

Mametchi saved my butt today. That rotten Makiko was about to cut off my precious curl! But he jumped in and pushed Makiko away, I love him sooo much now :)

October 3rd

I did it! I aced that test, welll actually I got a B+, but Makiko was surprised! I got an interesting letter in the mail yesterday, at the time I didn't think much of it, probably just a prank from Makiko, it said "I am not who you think I am.", Well like I said probably a prank from Makiko, but I got another one this morning, again saying, "I am not who you think I am." This evening, I started to get worried when I ecieved another letter, this time saying, " You are not who you think you are." ... I'm scared...

October 4th

That horrible Makiko!I hate her soo much!She ruined my curl!She sneaked in my house yesterday an put hair dye in my shampoo!Now it's purple!I loved my curl black! :(She doesn't know what's coming to her,that evil Makiko doesn't know that I have her little dairy.I got it from some place... :) ~sigh~I just hope Mametchi can get rid or the dye in my hair.Hopefully....

P.S.super sorry about not writing in orange!I can't figure out how to change the color :)

October 5th

Dear Diary,

I told Flowertchi that I like Mametchi, she looke like she was gonna punch me in the face, but then she just said, "I don't feel so good," I hope shes all right! Makiko overheard me tell Flowertchi and told Mametchi! He won't talk to me now...

I COULD OF HAD A CHANCE WITH HIM!!!! Theres only one thing to do now, Kuromametchi, Makiko's Boyfriend, is now MINE!! Makiko has gone to far this time! So this afternoon and sent him some roses, (boys dig that don't they?) and said "will you go out with me?". He said yes, then he threw the roses in the bin and walked away. I told Flowertchi that I was over Mametchi and into Kuromametchi, right in front of Makiko. I told her I had a date with him as well! Makiko was furious! She ran outside crying...

Have I gone to far?

October 9th

Sorry for not writing! I'm actually starting to fall for Kuromametchi! Makiko hasn't bothered to talk to me. I guess thats good. Kuromametchi and I are going out to see Fear tonight at the theater, we're double dating with Maidtchi and Gozarutchi!

after date

Kuromametchi said he loved me! YAY! I haven't spoken to Mametchi or Kuchipatchi in a while, I've been caught up in my own business. I decided to text Mametchi and Kuchipatchi, no reply. Maybe their phones are switched off?

Thats all for today. I gotta go to sleep, its already 11pm!

October 10th 2010

Today I walked to kuchipatchi's house, just to see how he was doing, I don't think Mametchi likes me anymore, so i guess i just have him now.

When I asked his mom if i could see him she said he was in the kitchen, typical.

We sat down and talked and laughed. He even made me a shake full of chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and icecream.

Also typical.

I felt better after our conversation since we hadn't talked since October 5th which is a long time for two best friends.

I think i'm ready to talk to Mametchi now.

October 10th

Today I talked to Mametchi, it seems he is now dating Violetchi. I'm happy for them, we could double date, me and Kuromametchi and Mametchi and Violetchi. I invited Kuchipatchi over to talk. We talked from 3pm to 4pm, then he left. I invited Kuromametchi over.

[SIZE=21pt]HE BROKE UP WITH ME![/SIZE]

Two days ago he said he loved me, and now hes saying hes braking up with me?! I slapped him then he ran home. Serves him right, I mean who would dump me? *RING* I gotta go open the door BRB

I'm back! A handsome Kizatchi hande me some roses, then he made me pay for them :p I like that Kizatchi, he's really cute. I think I love him. TAKE THAT KUROMAMETCHI!

Janurary the 17th

OMG I haven't written for 1....2....3 three months and17 days!!! I found you in a trunk filled with mametchi photos and it's my birthday today I am so happy

oh no got to go yo school

I'm back today mametchi gave me some roses I pretenef to faint so he had yo blow into me through my mouth makiko was furiuous she swore and kicked me do hard I had to jo yo hospital and when we were all alone mametchi kissed me he said he loved me and he wanted to go out with me soooooooo happy

I'm back at school now we had our date it was wonderful we had it in the cafe at tamatown it was so much fun when I hot homeabout 1pm in the morning I went to sleep strait away

janurary 18th

some people forgot to give me some presents kuromemethi gave me a box o chocs richimetchi gave me A REAL HOUSE to live in even meckico gave me a outfiti haven't tried it on unless it's a trick so can't wait till tomorrow when I try it on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back