Memetchi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
January 16

EVeryone's been bitten by the love bug lately. Mametchi and CHantotchi, KuroMametchi and Lovelitchi, Me and Kizatchi... And now Kuchipatchi going with Ichigotchi... Me 'n Kizatchi told our friends about how we were going out,and everyone was happy for us. Me, Kuchipatchi and Mametchi are having a triple date -- Mametchi's gonna show us his invention, and then we're gonna go see a movie. That's scheduled for the 20th. Anyway, me and Makiko and Violetchi have a REAL gig on the 18th - we're playing at Gotchi Bakery, Lovelitchi's mum's bakery. It's going to be so cool! Me and Makiko are going to have really expensive curling! And we're gonna wear these cute outfits...

January 15: Later

I should come to my senses! Kizatchi is five years younger than I am am I too old for him? Then again, my Memepapatchi is six years older than Mememamatchi. Oh well.....

Makiko is getting better, but her arm seems a little bit week, so the doctor told her to wear this weird thing around her arm to strengthen it. Soon it'll be strong enough to play the drums again.

Kuromametchi has been acting strange lately.....

I'll write more tomorrow, Mememamatchi wants me to take Imotchi to her friend's birthday party.

Last edited by a moderator:
January 16

Today, Kizatchi gave me a bouquet of roses! He said he never wanted to leave me <3 I really love him.. Not like those illusions - those times I wanted love but it wasn't there. KuroMametchi and Lovelitchi actually kissed today :3 Lovelitchi was blushing LOTS. =3

January 17

Well, the gig is tomorrow. Makiko's arm is better, strong enough to play the drums. I'm so excited. And Kizatchi said he'd come and support me. I found out why Kuromametchi has been acting strange. I was walking past when I heard him telling Tosakatchi that he loves me. Oh Diary, what am I going to do? I love Kizatchi and he loves me but Kuromametchi loves me too. I guess I have to let him down gently.

January 18

Today was one of the worst days in the history of my life... It was all KuroMametchi's fault. Makiko blames her fault, but it wasn't her. I'll start from the beginning. Me, Makiko and Violetchi were getting reading. We were having loads of fun --Kizatchi came in and kissed me. He said "I'm looking forward to your performance, Memetchi". I giggled, and Makiko did to. "Get a room!" she teased, and Violetchi suggested "Me and Makiko will go out to stage.". As they left, Kizatchi kissed me passionately on the cheek "I'll be waiting to, Princess". Thats what Kizatchi had started to call me, it always made me blush!So I was getting ready to leave, when there came a knock on the door. I opened it up, and KuroMametchi reached for my hand. I pulled it away. "What do you want?" I asked him, and he replied, "Memetchi, I need you!". He took a step back - "I love you Memetchi. I always have and always will", "No." I whispered. "No!", my voice raised a little. His voice pleaded. "Memetchi.." he grabbed for my hand again. "NO!" this time my voice shook the mirrors. I pulled my arm away, "Please KuroMametchi. Leave. You love Lovelitchi! She loves you!" I quoted, tears in my eyes. My friends boyfriend loved ME. "Memet-" he started, but someone interrupted us. Lovelitchi had come to see me. "Memetchi!" she smiled, but faltered as she saw KuroMaetchi grabbing my arm. "KuroMametchi?" she asked, her voice faltering. She ran out -- and Makiko came in. "Huh? Didn't Lovelitchi come in here?" she asked, but she gloered at KuroMametchi. "I knew it!..." she whispered. I shook my head, and Makiko nodded. She knew it as him. She pulled me out, and locked the door to him. "Memetchi -- c'mon. Forget it. Let's play". I nodded, and grabbed my instrument. We played our hearts out, but I faltered. I stopped in the middle of the 4th song. As we stopped, a loud banging was to be heard. I knew. I started to cry - "WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!". My footing slipped and I fell off the stage. I don't remember after that, but there was yelling. I awoke with Kizatchi by my side. Makiko smiled kindly at me - "We'll explain what happened tomorrow". I nodded, and went back to sleep. Now I'm at home writing this.

Jan 19

Makiko told me what happened.She said, "You Ran backstage crying but someone tripped you and then you passed out. We called the gotchi ambulance and they said you had passed out." Kizatchi went out and bought some chocolates and flowers for me. Kuromametchi and Lovelitchi fought today.

Jan 18

I am still at the hospital i am coming back home tomorrow though so thats good I wondetr what might happen oh have to go there doing some tests now bye

Jan 19

I'm home! Makiko, Violetchi, and I used our skills to combine a tama-go and a music star! Now, our band can earn more members! A ShimaShimatchi gave me a figure, so he's now in our band! I'm so happy...~♪

Jan 20

Well I am glad Im home anyway because in 3 days its my B'day im so happy

January 23

Well today is my birthday! It was great! Makiko got me a silver dress to wear at concerts! I love it! Violetchi gave me a camera. It's pretty neat! Lovelitchi got me a little bow for my curl. It looks good with the dress. Obviously they remember the awesome curling iron Makiko got me earlier. But I also found out Kuromametchi sent me roses. Doesn't he get the message? Shouldn't he know by now that I don't want to be with him? When Lovelitchi found out Kuromametchi likes me she broke up with him. She said she can't be with someone who's going to chase after one of her best friends. Of course that only made him come after me more now he's single. What to do, what to do...

Jan 24

For the last time i told Kuromametchi that I don't like him soits going to stay like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back