Miley cyrus.... like her or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you liked hannah montana. :l Miley's an ok singer but shes a very talented actress. How could you say that shes a terrible actress? Jamie Lynn Spears is a terrible actress. Now thats a terrible actress for you. MILEY ROCKS!
Jamie Lynn could use some acting classes....People say i'm a pro at acting and i might actually go into it!

ANYWAYS...I agree with the good posts^^

☼Mamitchi465

I like Miley. She's totally awesome!! I saw her 3D movie today. it was awesome. She's a very awesome role model and a great singer.

I do not get why people call her mean names..... get over it... she is a human... noone is the perfect person... you try being her...

Who ever says she's stupid, I don't see you selling 10000000 albums and having sell out concerts.

I personally don't like her. The show is amussing though, I like it.

Hanna Montanna.

She's like lukewarm water. There isnt anything that special about her. Most disney-channel stars arent that great, anyways. Her music and show arent that great, and she's pretty much a boring person. Who cares if miley ate breakfast and did her homework and went to bed at 9:00 pm exactly? BOOOORING!

I do not get why people call her mean names..... get over it... she is a human... noone is the perfect person... you try being her...
Oh, yeah, I would soooo HATE having billions of zillions of people love me, kids worship me, have two private jets, an overflowin wardrobe, fortune, a loving, supportive family, and my own television show. That sounds like the worst life ever!

Oh, yeah, I would soooo HATE having billions of zillions of people love me, kids worship me, have two private jets, an overflowin wardrobe, fortune, a loving, supportive family, and my own television show. That sounds like the worst life ever!
That's not what she is saying.

Don't be ignorant- that kind of life is tough. Do you know how much pressure she is under? Do you know how every move she makes could end up on the front of a magazine? To have to be on the road all the time? To not have a normal, average life style?

Stop judging and hating on people when you don't even know their lifestyle, much less them.

That's not what she is saying.
Don't be ignorant- that kind of life is tough. Do you know how much pressure she is under? Do you know how every move she makes could end up on the front of a magazine? To have to be on the road all the time? To not have a normal, average life style?

Stop judging and hating on people when you don't even know their lifestyle, much less them.
I never said it wasnt. But at least she has a supporting family. And it isnt like she didnt try out for the Hannah Montanna show.

I'm not exactly what you would call "a fan of hers" but why do you guys hate her some much? o..O

I have to admit shes not the best actress on earth or the best singer, but shes still an extremely talented actress. A lot of ppl sings better than her, but she can act a lot better than some other ppl. I just like her a lot. And I dont care that shes done some bad stuff. We're all human, including her.

So you don't like her style of music/acting and you can just rant and hate on her why?

What gives ANYBODY the right to try to break her down because it's not in their liking? I don't mean to sound like Criss Crocker, but she IS a person. Just because she is rich and famous does NOT give ANYONE the right to cut her down. That's just not cool.

If you don't like it, fine. I don't really like it either but hating and witching [lol] at her "oh, she iz so terrible i haterz her' is just no cool. People say that others people who make fun of others are just insecure with themselves and that's true. And with her,it's no different.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you don't like her style of music/acting and you can just rant and hate on her why?
What gives ANYBODY the right to try to break her down because it's not in their liking? I don't mean to sound like Criss Crocker, but she IS a person. Just because she is rich and famous does NOT give ANYONE the right to cut her down. That's just not cool.

If you don't like it, fine. I don't really like it either but hating and witching [lol] at her "oh, she iz so terrible i haterz her' is just no cool. People say that others people who make fun of others are just insecure with themselves and that's true. And with her,it's no different.
I think Chris Crocker is Coral

But some people rant about what they dont like and call people stupid and stuff because they think something differnt.

Its how the world goes around if we all liked the samething the world would be a boring place :/

I think Chris Crocker is Coral
But some people rant about what they dont like and call people stupid and stuff because they think something differnt.

Its how the world goes around if we all liked the samething the world would be a boring place :/
Lol. :)

I'm not saying you have to like it- personally, I don't really like her shows or her songs. But that doesn't mean I should just hate her and say how ugly she is, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back