Miley cyrus.... like her or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i dosentThats why I kinnda stopped saying that but ill still say dont like her.
Mhmm. Oh, and sorry if you felt I was singling you out- I was speaking more or less generally and you were the lucky one to post next! xD

So sorry for any confusion- it wasn't totally directed towards you. :)

You are trying to teach little girls to be theirselves. Miley Cyrus Is chnging into Hannah Montannah To become more popular. Thats not a good Example.

Also, She is a girl that cant sing, That is dancing around a stage with a wig on. WOW o.0

Meh, the shows okay, but I don't really like her singing. And like a few of you said already, she isn't a really good role model. There are a few things she has done that will probably disappoint all of her younger fans. For instance, those pictures she took of herself?! I mean, pretty soon she'll be pulling a Vanessa Hudgens. I was hoping she wouldn't fall into this kind of stuff but I mean, what can you do? I'm really disappointed.

This girl I know likes the show Hannah Montana but hates Miley. She says that Miley is ugly. lol :) You may be wondering why I think it's funny because I like Miley so much, but its true, she's not the prettiest girl on earth. She's a really talented actress though.

You are trying to teach little girls to be theirselves. Miley Cyrus Is chnging into Hannah Montannah To become more popular. Thats not a good Example.
Also, She is a girl that cant sing, That is dancing around a stage with a wig on. WOW o.0
I don't get it how Miley (on the show) can't just perform onstage without her wig and just go on as Miley Stewart (I'm not talking about Miley Cyrus)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the point of the show- it's not that she is faking but that she has an alter ego which makes for some interesting issues.

[bTW- Mileyroxursox- Please don't double post. If you want to quote more than one person, use the

[/ QUOTE] and to add the quoter's name,

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the point of the show- it's not that she is faking but that she has an alter ego which makes for some interesting issues.
[bTW- Mileyroxursox- Please don't double post. If you want to quote more than one person, use the

[/ QUOTE] and to add the quoter's name,
I know and that's what makes the show interesting and funny. :) Sorry if I posted too much but I dont know how to quote more than one person. Can you PM me the instructions?

I'm sorry, but I just can't STAND that kid. She drives me nuts, her songs are repetetive, her t.v Hannah Montana is the lamest thing this the world, and to top it all off, she is just one of those disney teeny-boppers!

It's a love-hate thing, I don't understand her popularity. I don't think she's that great of a singer (but her songs are soo darn catchy), I don't think she's very appealing or that great of an actress. I think she could very well be doing things, you know those things, that little girls don't know about. Behind closed doors, she puts on the whole "role model" act, but do you know the real Miley behind her and those old blue jeans? Yeah, that was lame. I like Hannah Montana, cuz I love Lilly and Oliver. I've been an Emily Osment fan, since I saw how tiny and cute she was when I first saw Spy Kids 2 at the movies. I think Oliver and Lilly should be "Loliver", It works for me. I'm waiting for them to be together, and then it can just be done and I can be good and happy.

It's a love-hate thing, I don't understand her popularity. I don't think she's that great of a singer (but her songs are soo darn catchy), I don't think she's very appealing or that great of an actress. I think she could very well be doing things, you know those things, that little girls don't know about. Behind closed doors, she puts on the whole "role model" act, but do you know the real Miley behind her and those old blue jeans? Yeah, that was lame. I like Hannah Montana, cuz I love Lilly and Oliver. I've been an Emily Osment fan, since I saw how tiny and cute she was when I first saw Spy Kids 2 at the movies. I think Oliver and Lilly should be "Loliver", It works for me. I'm waiting for them to be together, and then it can just be done and I can be good and happy.
She's a really good actress and ur right, her songs are catchy. :D I kind of agree with what you said. Do you know the real Miley behind her old blue jeans? (sorry if I'm copying everything ur saying -_- ) At first the only reason I wanted to watch hannah montana was because of Emily Osment. She was so good in Spy Kids 2 'n 3! But then as I watched the show more, I started to like Miley better. Lilly really isn't as funny as Miley in the show, and Emily Osment can't really sing. And I think Mitchel is not cute. Why does everyone like him so much? But ur right. They do look like a cute couple together. :D

One of you up there asked why somebody would say she is a terrible actress? Well, it's because she can't act.

Don't get me wrong, I like her show, but the girl can't act, or sing.

Overall, I like her, but I'm not like a huge fan. :huh:

She's a really good actress and ur right, her songs are catchy. ;) I kind of agree with what you said. Do you know the real Miley behind her old blue jeans? (sorry if I'm copying everything ur saying :D ) At first the only reason I wanted to watch hannah montana was because of Emily Osment. She was so good in Spy Kids 2 'n 3! But then as I watched the show more, I started to like Miley better. Lilly really isn't as funny as Miley in the show, and Emily Osment can't really sing. And I think Mitchel is not cute. Why does everyone like him so much? But ur right. They do look like a cute couple together. :D
I think Mitchel Musso is dorky cute. But he is definatley not Orlando Bloom or Daniel Radcliffe cute.

One of you up there asked why somebody would say she is a terrible actress? Well, it's because she can't act.Don't get me wrong, I like her show, but the girl can't act, or sing.

Overall, I like her, but I'm not like a huge fan. :)
I think she can act. And really well too. She may not be the best actress on earth, but she's still a good one.

I only sort of like her new song "Start All Over" because she is not dressed like a prep or Hannah Montana. She looks like how a normal person would probably look through her eyes. That song also didn't talk about her stupid double life.

To tell everyone the truth I think Im going to outgrow Hannah Montana when Im a teenager (probably when Im 16). Im 12 now. Im sure that I'm not going to like hannah montana forever. By the way, I dont like the Miley songs. I like the Hannah songs. And how does "True Friend" or "Nobody's Perfect" have anything to do with her double life (they are both Hannah songs). They shouldn't be called Hannah songs cause they're not about her double life. To tell you the truth the Hannah Montana songs arent my fave songs. There's lots more songs better than hannah montana songs but they're still good. :D

I like her show and everything. But it can be kind of tacky sometimes. Her music is horrible and stupid, though. I don't personally know her, so I don't want to say anything bad, but she seems like a brat. I voted sort of. :/

I'm sure i'll outgrow her too sometime... D:! but i don't like the 'miley' songs either mileyroxursox2342. i like the 'hannah' songs wayy better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back