Miley Cyrus Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were really inappropriate. :huh: That's why I have lost respect for Miley and I don't like her as much as I used to. :( They're not too bad though, at least Miley wasn't COMPLETELY nude, like Vanessa was. I have lost a lot of respect for Vanessa too. :l I still like Miley better than Vanessa.

Urm, she was covered up in a satin thing. o_O

I dont see how it was inappropriate considering that she wasnt naked. At all.

She may be 15, but atleast it wasn't as bad as Vanessa.

AHH TamaTalk is being taken over by Miley Cyrus!

There are enough Miley topics.

I personally think they were.

Too many Miley topics. T.T

Yes. I think they were bad pictures. You don't just go let someone take a picture of you with your whole back showing and appear to be shirtless. It's just wrong. >.>

Well to be honest I kinda feel sorry for her....I'm not like a huge Miley fan or anything but I saw the pictures. They weren't that bad. She must feel so terrible....I think people are overreacting about it.

[SIZE=14pt]Ehhh~ Whatever. It's her life, she can do what she wants with it.[/SIZE]

I'm sure she does wanna feel sexy now and then. <.< Lulz.

[SIZE=14pt]EDIT:[/SIZE]

Ok I actually saw the picture...And well, I don't see why everyone thinks it's so bad.

I see everyday advertisement much worse then that and nobody throws a hissy-fit about that.

I think everyones complaining about it cause shes a child-star. o_o" Or w/e.

But I just don't get it...Other actors/singers do pictures much worse then that. How come when Miley does something like that, "It's wrong".

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look! Topic number 6! -.-
Yes, they were inappropriate. She's 15 years old. She doesn't need to be posing naked for the camera.
I feel like this is topic number 26 about Miley. x.x

I don't think it was right to take the pictures. I heard she said she didn't want people to see them, but I think that's a lame excuse considering she put them on her MySpace.

[SIZE=14pt]Ehhh~ Whatever. It's her life, she can do what she wants with it.[/SIZE]I'm sure she does wanna feel sexy now and then. <.< Lulz.

[SIZE=14pt]EDIT:[/SIZE]

Ok I actually saw the picture...And well, I don't see why everyone thinks it's so bad.

I see everyday advertisement much worse then that and nobody throws a hissy-fit about that.

I think everyones complaining about it cause shes a child-star. o_o" Or w/e.

But I just don't get it...Other actors/singers do pictures much worse then that. How come when Miley does something like that, "It's wrong".
I think you're talking about the one with the blanket covering her.

There are more pictures then just that though.

I have seen the Sleepover pictures', and I can say nothing more then 2 girls' having fun. I see worse on Photobucket, and they're younger then Miley~

Along at the Artsy one. Her life. Not our's. If she wants' to strut around naked, let her, we can all go around posting pics' like this online.

ill have to say they were inappropriate. i ve gotten over it. i mean shes a teenager. im sure alot of ppl do it all of the time, but since shes famous they are makin a huge deal out of it

Inappropriate for me. There are ads saying "Who exploited Miley??!" on TT. I just saw one. They don't look good. Her, laying on her dad like that. At 15 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back