Mimitchi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(soory for not writing in blue last time)

Jan 10

Kuromametchi dumped me, so now Mametchi hates me and Kuromametchi ended our relationship. I made such a mistake. I can't help noticing Mametchi lowering his head, and wiping tears from his face. He threw down his latest invention and crumpled it under his shoe. When he left, I picked up the crumpled invention and clutched it against my heart. Mametchi may have not been my boyfriend, but he was nice and i did nothing back to him. I looked at the invention I held. It was a mini computer chip that probably stored 2000 KB in it. It probably took a lot of time to make it, and I regret, realizing the mistake I made. I dropped the chip and ran after mametchi, calling his name. but I think Mametchi was angry at me, since he hadn't looked back. So now, I went to sleep crying, kicking and realizing the mistake I made.

I didn't regret screaming, so I yelled and Young Mimitchi came up to my room. she sat beside me and asked me the problem. I explained the story of Mametchi. Young Mimitchi sighed. She doesn't know about love, she explained, even though chamametchi taught her alot. She left with a sad look in her eyes.

"Sorry Mametchi" is the first thing I'll say, but it might be hard-

maybe he'll love Makiko and give up on me!

ARRGH, :mimitchi:

Continuation of Jan. 11

I broke down so hard as he yelled at me; he said so many hurtful and violent things I never thought could come out of his mouth. The teacher sent him to detention for saying all those bad things, and I was left to cry with Memetchi and Violetchi comforting me. I looked across the room, and saw Makiko and her group smirking at me. I was really mad.. But then Kuromametchi went over and punched Makiko really hard. I was shocked; I thought he hated me and wouldn't want to stand up for me. But he did. He turned around, and said to me "Even though we're not dating any more, we can still be friends. Okay?" I nodded, and then Kuromametchi got sent to detention too.

(OOC: she broke mametchi's heart, not kuromametchi's! :angry: and now ther like both depressed and neither one showed up at school the next day. That was what was supposed to happen. Mametchi is not a violent or angry person, more of a sensitive character with an easily broken heart.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 12

I bicycled to the park, since today was Saturday. I fell a few times, since I couldn't help thinking of what happened. Once I fell right in front of Mametchi! I tried to avoid him since he was angry at me. I kinda got off track since I fell into a lake! I screamed for help, but Mametchi just stared at me. He cried, and I saw his tears hit the gravel. I felt extremely sorry. Kuromametchi ran to me, going to help me out, but then Mametchi pushed him into the lake and helped me out. I was going to hug mametchi for telling him I was sorry, but Mametchi lowered his eyebrows and Pushed my willing-to-hug body away. He then ran away and screamed. I went to Mametchi's house so we could talk alone, but Chamametchi answered the door and told me that mametchi hated me. She said Mametchi was going to be an inverntor when he grew up, but his heart was broken and he couldn't touch a previously tweaked appliance. I tried to reason Chamamecthi to tell Mametchi to come here, but chamametchi said: "Big Brother wants me to only let Young mimitchi in. Not you." So she shoved me out and slammed the door. Tears formed in my eyes. I knew Mametchi was a calm type, and very shy, so he wanted Chamametchi to be his teller. I then had an idea. I talked with Young Mimitchi to spy on Mametchi's every moves. I taught her drills to if anything was accused on her, and to tell me EVERYTHING Mametchi did. Young Mimitchi and I even played a little game/drill to see how it worked. then she was ready. I hope Young Mimitchi doesn't let me down...

-Mimitchi

Jan 13

Young Mimitchi rapped on the front door. I hoped that it would work, so I prayed. Young Mimitchi walked into the house. She was gone. Meanwhile, I roller bladed to the local cafe, where most of my friends and enemies are. I jumped off my roller baleds and bought a "Happy Drink" well, at leat I felt happy. (Make a continuation please)

(OOC: she broke mametchi's heart, not kuromametchi's! :angry: and now ther like both depressed and neither one showed up at school the next day. That was what was supposed to happen. Mametchi is not a violent or angry person, more of a sensitive character with an easily broken heart.)
OOC: Sheesh, don't get so mad at me! And I know that she broke Mametchi's heart, and besides, any guy would get really mad and yell if they got their heart broken. Plus, this is a team story. A team effort, and the story is made by a team, and you can't expect it to go the way you want it to go.

Makiko was there and she told everyone to leave. (cont plz)
Cont. of Jan 13=

Then she walked up to me and spat in my face that i was such a loser. she said to me that if I didn't like mametchi, why didn't I tell Mametchi to like her? And i simply said: Because you cant force someone to like others- its the way their heart feels! But deep in my heart, I was sobbing, on my knees to Makiko, telling her that Mametchi was gone in my life. But now, i wasn't going to make a fool out of myself, either. so I went on to plan one, confronting Mametchi. Today I had forgotten all about Young Mimitchi's playdate. So when she came back and she said: "I did the best I could" I wondered what she was talking about. she told me about the info she received- a pile of devices full of tears ("I think" claimed YM) and outside on the curb, I pile of love notes with a bunch of words crossed out. If it goes on like this, he might be sending HATE notes anytime sooner! O_O Young Mimitchi heard Mametchi cursing himself for not accepting my hug the other day. I knew what Mametchi was thinking. He had made a mistake, and I had, too. I lifted Young Mimitchi and did a happy dance. I thought my wonderful plan was going to work. I let YM down and ran to my room. I wrote an apology letter, then built with many appliances, a motor-controlled plane. It was hard, and took hours to make. Mametchi could have done better, since my plane was not neat. But I slipped my note into the mini cokpit and flew it into Mametchi's room.

Goodnight, Diary, I hope this works! -Mimitchi

(OOC: I can't write in blue on an iPod, sorry! :( )

Jan. 14

Oh, and Diary, I forgot to say that with the apology note was enclosed a party invitation. Yes, that's right Diary, I'm throwing a party tonight. I figured a party would help me and Mametchi get over each other. And a inviting someone to a party is a nice thing to do, right Diary? I hope he will come. Oh diary, can you keep a secret? I can't get him off my mind. It's almost as if I really do love... No, I probably don't. I probably just feel sorry for him. Oh well..

Signed, :mimitchi:

P.S. I finally feel well enough to draw myself!

Jan 14

Dear Diary i just got a note from Mametchi this is what it said

dear Mimitchi,

i\I'm really sorry i was mean to you i guess i was a bit upset because I love you

anyway I love your aeroplane invention it was really cool and you will see me at the party tonight

P.S will you give me another chance?

from Mametchi

ok I dont no what to do now i guess we will find out at the party hope everything goes well

Jan 14 (evening)

Ok, I think my new year's wishes almost came true! I wished for love, happiness and pure life. That may have just came true!!! Tonight Mametchi separated me from the rest. "Mimitchi, I'm exteermely sorry. I may have been a bit too brainy for you... It's just... I've always loved you. And I want you to help me relase my new invention. I don't want anyone to know I made it, ok? I made a girl's and boy's destiny star." I stared at him, then replied:"Whats a..Destin sta?" Mametchi shook his head."A destiny star transforms an ugly boy/girl into absolute perfectness. But I was willing to test it on someone else because.. You already have pure beauty." I smiled. Mametchi was nice. Well, for now I'm finished my problems. I want to try the girl's destiny, but I think Mametchi is right. I may as well keep him happy. Tonight I'm making discreet posters, meaning that i won't mark Mametchi's name. I hope his "stars" are at success!

-Mimitchi, someone very lucky.

Jan 15

today everyone tried the Destiny starts me and Mametchi tried it too just for fun and we looked exactly the same so i guess we are perfect all ready but lt of people changed maybe thay though t that thay were ugly but im really hppy

(moar not-blue iPod writing, srry.)

Jan. 16

The day of the party is today! Me and Mametchi are really good buddies now, so he is definitely coming! (yay! Don't get me wrong, Diary, we are nothing more than friends.) As a peace treaty, I've even invited Makiko. Kinda worried bout that, but oh well, everybody deserves a random act of kindness at least once. Preparing is fun. I am making sure that you are locked in a safe place (A.K.A. My Mom's closet) in a safe. With an actual lock. ;) This party's gonna be really good!

Jan 17

Mametchi invited m over to hs house but then something hppened

Jan 15

today everyone tried the Destiny starts me and Mametchi tried it too just for fun and we looked exactly the same so i guess we are perfect all ready but lt of people changed maybe thay though t that thay were ugly but im really hppy
Sorry, but a destiny star turns someone into a dazzilitchi or a dreamitchi, so mametchi and mimitchi were not going to try it. otherwise it would be dazzilitchi's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back