Mimitchi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotia

Reaction score
Ok, this has to be kid friendly ok? Please write in blue Thanks.

December 26th

Yesterday was Christmas. I got you, a hat, and some chopsticks. Tomorrow Violetchi and Memetchi are coming over to sled and Violetchi says she has something special to give me. I got Violetchi a flower head band and Memetchi a cute little bow to put on her curl. Mametchi moved in next door. I know I SHOULD be happy because all the girls at school wished Mametchi lived next to them but he's always making a ton of noise because of his little "projects." Chamametchi keeps coming over to talk to Young Mimitchi. Well, that's all for today.

December 28th

My Mom made me bring over a welcoming/Christmas present to Matmetchi today. A lot of girls like him, so I had to sneak over to give it to him, to avoid gossip. Weirdest thing is though... well, you remember how I told you he's always busy making wacky inventions? Today he asked me to help him with his latest one, and that's not all. He wants me to be the test subject. He didn't tell me anymore, and he didn't even look twice at the present. What's gotten into him? And more importantly, I think I need some advice from my best friend...

Last edited by a moderator:
December 29

Yesterday I asked Violetchi what to do. She said I should back out because I don't wanna turn into a Decotchi or something gross like that. Today I'm going to Mametchi's house to tell him I'm not doing it. I just hope he doesn't hate me for it because even though he's noisy times ten, he's still the most popular kid in school!

December 30

Okay. I admit it. I went over to Mametchi's house today to tell him I wouldn't be his test subject, but I chickened out. He assured me I wouldn't get hurt, but I still don't trust him. I really hope nothing happens!!!! I am super worried now. Not just of the experiment (scheduled tomorrow, btw) but of the gossip. What are the other girls going to do?? I. Am. Toast.

Signed, :mimitchi:

P.S. On a brighter note, I Am Loving the new chopsticks!! What other tama at school can brag about theirs??

December 31,

Mametchi tried out the invention on me. What do you know! It was a math maker designed to make a math book pop in someones hands. It was strange.

He likes math waaaaaaaaaaaay too much. Oh, and to change the subject a bit, today is New Year's Eve. I'm really getting hyped over the new year. What is in store for me? For the new year, I wish for love, hope, and a good best friend. Yes, im getting mushy, diary. Don't rub it in. :)

Signed, :mimitchi:

P.S. No gossip yet. I hope it stays that way...

P.S.S. Going to a bash tonight at Violetchi's. Gonna have a good time tonight. Happy new year, Diary.

P.S.S.S. Tommorow, I am buying new earmuffs.

Mimitchi goes To violetetchi's house

Hi mimetchi

January 1st

Dear Diary,

The bash at Violetchi's was CRAZY! It turned out to be a bash Violetchi had invited almost EVERYONE at school to, and we danced and had so much fun eating Starburst and chocolate while dancing to pop music. I was so happy, and we were laughing so hard! Around 10 though, I got separated from Memetchi and Violetchi when the boys showed up. Mametchi, Kutchipatchi, Gozarutchi, Masktchi, Torakitchi and Kuromametchi broke into the bash and then quickly, the party became crazy. The girls went to hang out with their boyfriends, and soon, it was almost midnight when I found myself alone with Mametchi. When the clock struck 12, he reached down and kissed me.. That was so amazing and weird, I don't know what to say.. Ugh. This sounds so lovey dovey and mushy. But it was so.. So.. I don't know, I have mixed feelings about Mametchi now...

January 2nd

Dear Diary:

So anyways, school starts again tomorrow. (waah!) But I have just one question to answer: Does Mametchi have a crush on ME?? Of all people, i thought he could pick a better person who uh i dont know LIKED HIM BACK?! I mean hes a great tama and all that, but hes just a neighbor to me.

(Continuation of January 2nd)

I still have mixed feelings about Mametchi.. It feels awkward to look out the window and look at his house, I just don't know..

(Continuation of January 3rd) They smell really good, and they're black white and black violets. Normally violets wouldn't be black and white, but Mametchi experimented with them in his lab, and messed with the pigment cells inside the flowers which made them black and white. I'm really happy! First day back from Christmas vacation was great.

(Continuation of January 4th) Mean things to me! I hate those popular girls in my class so much, they acted really snobby to me and made my best friend Memetchi cry! And they've been flirting with Mametchi. It makes me really angry.. Although it was funny, Mametchi really had no interest in them. He was too busy tweaking with wires and electricity for his next invention and never looked up at them once. Funny!

January 5th

I stared out the window at Mametchi's house. Lights were shining. the house seemed to be asleep, but Mametchi was awake. drilling sounds kept me awake. our houses were close, but I felt so far. I wonder if Mametchi was working on that all last night, since it is 3:00 in the morning. I tried to tell Mametchi that it was too early, but it would make Mametchi think i was spying on him.

7:00 AM

The light dawned through my window. I turned over on my back to get more rest. But outside birds were chirping and someone was calling= "Mimitchi" but i couldn't distinguish who. I assumed it was mom, so I moaned to her that i was coming. I grabbed my assignment and ran downstairs. I went to my parents room and they were still sleeping. I shook them awake, also realizing it wasn't my mom calling me. so I rushed to the front door . In deep shock, I was waiting for Mametchi to present his invention, but then I saw Memetchi, with a grin like she was hiding something. :) I guessed a lot of times what she was hiding. "a baby?" "a boyfriend?" and soon Memetchi looked stressed. :angry: I took one last guess. "A present?" I asked hopefully, and Memetchi nodded in agreement. :D :D I took the parcel that she hid and I carefully opened it. It was a pen of some sort, so I thought it was another one of Mametchi's invetions. I clicked a button, and the pen split so that there were chopsticks. Oh great was what I thought, but then memetchi pressed another button on it. it turned into a bowl. I asked Memetchi where she got it. Memetchi said that Mametchi made it for me, and he spent all night on it. she said mametchi was sleeping now since he worked so hard.

Under my breath, I muttered "Thanks Mametchi"

-Mimitchi :mimitchi:

January 6th

Today I realized I don't like Mametchi. I just can't and I just don't. He's a really sweet, kind, polite, charming, adorable, person-who-makes-inventions-for-me kinda guy, but I just don't like him. I mean he's really sweet, but in many ways, he is such a loser at flirting. I know I should, but I don't want to tell him that I don't like him. It would break his heart, and I couldn't stand to do that to him, or anybody! Oh diary..

signed, :mimitchi:

P.S. Wait, maybe he likes me cuz I'm smart.... I DO have an IQ of about 200! Naww, he would never be that shallow. ;)

(Continuation of January 6th) Another entry! I went outside for a walk when I saw an envelope on the ground. It said "To Mimitchi" on it so I opened it. It was a card from Mametchi. He had written "I love you more than anything" He really goes all out to get what he wants doesn't he. I still don't like him in that way. He's a friend, a neighbour, I wouldn't think of him as anything more. Besides everyone else loves him too, including Makiko. If Makiko knew he liked me, she'd be furious. But if she knew we weren't together, she'd be all over him. What should I do?

Continuation of Jan. 7th

News Update!! Bum be de dum be de dum dum dum be de dum be de dum be de dum dum dum! *spinning globe*

I have decided to break his heart anyways. I can't stand to think of him anymore than just a friend. I'm even a bit irritated by him. To me, he's becoming less than a friend, more of a hopeless romantic dork by the minute. It's driving me insane!!!!! Oh and about Makiko, she will not be a problem for him. I'll figure out a way, somehow...

signed, :mimitchi:

P.S. FINALLY bought those new earmuffs, time to put them to the test!

P.S.S. Wait a sec.. a guy has a crush on ME? Hmmmmmm... this could be fun! B) *hard to get is awesome and exciting, I've had plenty of practice, wink wink, nudge nudge.* Time to go out of character! Peaceout, diary! ;)

January 8th

Makiko asked Mametchi out today in front of all her popular friends. I watched, hoping he would accept her so I wouldn't have to go through the process of telling Mametchi flat out that I didn't want to go out with him, but he simply shook his head and walked away! Oh, I was so disappointed... How will I tell Mametchi I don't like him? But after school today, I met a really hot Kuromametchi who is actually Mametchi's twin brother, only when it came time for them to become adults, Kuromametchi became Kuromametchi instead. He's so cool, and I had so much fun talking to him over coffee at the cafe today.

January 9th

I don't want to write. I can't believe I did that. I shouldn'tve. Now we're both at home, crying our eyes out in bed, wishing for.. a change. I shouldn'tve broke his heart. What was I thinking?

Sighned, Mimitchi

Yes, that's right diary. I don't even feel well enough to draw myself for a signature. *Sigh*

depression hurts for the both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back