Miuchiz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one do you plan to buy?

• Miuchiz Bratz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miuchiz Petz

• Miuchiz Monsterz

• None, I don't want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Bratz one...its not all that great to me now that I bought it.........

I was going to by Miuchiz, but from the sum of what you all said there horrible!

I'm not going to buy one know.

So, thanks for saving me from wasting my money =)!!~

In Monsterz, instead of mazes, you do a very cheap fighting game... And I don't think you get any points for it, either.
Actually, i may have gotten at least 100 Miuchiz coins from Playing the Fight game, becuase everytime i do it, i put my inferno miuchi to bed, and when i check my money, i have 100+ points more, its pretty strange

What are you guys saying?! I got a Inferno Miuchiz Monsterz and there may be a problems the the pixels, but i only get that problem when i do the fight game, and only one time it froze while i was fighting another miuchiz

K, ill take back what i said about the miuchiz, i cant get on the online world! i have not bewen able o update my miuchiz monsterz to a version 1.08! it always overloads my USB port in my computer! does anyone know how to fix this? i really want to use the other things in the handheld!

I have the petz spike one. I have one question: why do they end everything with a z instead of a s?
p.s. LOL!! <----------->LOL!!
Cus Z is cooler than S lol

I got Muichiz Bratz Yasmin for Christmas. I love her.

But instead of a fighting game or mazes on Muichiz Bratz, it's a dance game. You try to copy the Muichiz's dance moves.

I have a Miuchiz Bratz Chloe. I would have rather wanted a Pawz the dog one. I don't know what it's called. Yes, instead of Maze of Fight for the third game, it's Dance. One time when I was playing, the screen like froze and I couldn't move the touch screen arrows to make her move so I had to get out of that screen. Then everything was fine. What's strange is that when you put it to bed for a while you end up with like a hundred more Creditz after you turn it on and wake it up. That's the good part. It's pretty fun. But I have a few questions. How come when I put on clothes only the blue jeans stay on? The other stuff stays on for a few seconds then goes back to the jeans. And how come the hairstyles always go back to the original one after it's done? That's strange. The hairstyle stays for a few seconds like the clothes then goes back to the original hair style. Strange.

GotchiGirl96

K, ill take back what i said about the miuchiz, i cant get on the online world! i have not bewen able o update my miuchiz monsterz to a version 1.08! it always overloads my USB port in my computer! does anyone know how to fix this? i really want to use the other things in the handheld!
Agaion, i'll take back what i said aboiut the miuchiz sucking, they rule! i finally updated my miuchiz to a Version 1.08! here are the good and the bad in Version 1.08!

[SIZE=21pt]The Good:[/SIZE]

1. Version 1.08 allows your character to move much faster

2. you can now tell what you are highlighting becuase of the words above the highlihted icon!

3. you can do anything on it now!

[SIZE=21pt]The Bad:[/SIZE]

1. In the Monster battle, it is much easier for you to lose on the Monsterz handheld

Lol, thats the only bad thing ive found out so far

I have a Miuchiz pawz (the dog!) And its really fun when u go online! if anyone sees a pawz named brownii, its me!

My report on Miuchiz:
I bought the Miuchiz Pawz (Spike, the cat version)the day before yesterday and here is the good, the bad, and the ugly on it:

The Good:

1. It's in color (yay)

2. It can move from room to room and interact directly with the items in the rooms, like a small video game.

3. It can be hooked up with other Miuchiz, like the Tama Connection.

4. It can be hooked up to your computer online so you can play in a virtual 3D world and chat, play with other friends and meet new players.

5. Online play is free for up to the first 12 months

The Bad:

1. There are only 3 games to start with; Tic Tac Toe, Rock Paper, Scissors, and a Maze game. Besides the maze game, the other two are really lame and useless for making any real points to spend. (Tic Tac Toe? Puleez! :D )

2. Sometimes the screen gets all pixelated. The first one I bought had scratches on the front and totally malfunctioned, so I returned it for an exchange. This one is fine, but the screen still pixelates once in a while.

3. Sometimes the direction button sticks and he doesnt' want to move and you have to press repeatedly to get him to respond.

The Ugly:

1. The online world is really mediocre at this point. The only thing you can do there is play a few different games, which ARE fun, BUT...you don't make any points from them...YET. They say that eventually, in the months ahead, you will be able to make points playing games there, but who knows how long "in the months ahead" can be? For little kids, a month can seem like an eternity! (Plus, I highly suspect that by the time the site becomes interesting, that's when you'll have to pay for a membership! :huh: )

2. The buildings are empty (at least in Haven, the Pawz land)!! There are shops, but they're all empty!! Where's the fun in that??

3. At this point, the only thing there is to do is drive around in the rental cars, walk around, chat with other people and play the few arcade style games. There is a lazer tag game, but I didn't get to check it out in detail. I guess that's ok for free, but I wonder what it's going to cost when all the goodies are finally available? Hmmmm..

All in all, to sum it up, I'd say that I don't regret having it (it IS really cute :) ), but at 30 dollars (WalMart price) I would hesitate to let go of my hard earned allowance if I was a kid. Maybe wait a bit and see how things shape up in the online world before letting go of your money for one of these toys.

In the meantime, I'll keep you updated if things get interesting.

P.S. Edit: On the other hand, I'm 40 years old and my idea of fun and a younger kids idea of fun can be quite different. Maybe I'm just a grouchy old fogie :( And perhaps in the future, more games will be available to be downloaded directly into the handheld game.
i remember when it was like that. However, now they have changed it a LOT!

The core now has 2 levels and has a hotel, a cafe, a bank, and more but they are coming soon (except the cafe) And now in haven (the pawz place) the houses are available, the stores have items that you can actually buy, the games earn you points, and now there are a lot of people going online so yea theyve changed it a lot!

P.S. Pawz are the BEST!

Can anyone tell me, how to reset Miuchiz?

I mean, reset it like the first time we buy it. Because, I have bought lots of the same item. I need more practice.

Can anyone tell me, how to reset Miuchiz?I mean, reset it like the first time we buy it. Because, I have bought lots of the same item. I need more practice.
I saw in the site that you need to press the down button, the menu bnutton and the reset button at the same time... (Im not sure if ts really the menu button, try with some others)

i had 1 for sumetime now and i just found it today yes i just did it was in my housei n alot of stuff well any ways it wont workk at all well it gos off wen i try 2 move!

Why when I bought a DVD Player, the Player is always in the books not in the media?

I have a miuchiz and if you see davidly online that me im a creeper and i own a house and when you play games you can earn money and i saw you online .

h

ha

hap

happ

happy

happyb

happybu

happybun

happybunn

happybunnyh

ha

hap