Miuchiz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one do you plan to buy?

• Miuchiz Bratz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miuchiz Petz

• Miuchiz Monsterz

• None, I don't want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got them all but my bratz one is frozen an i dont know why
now ots not i change the batteries

im jaida007 but ona new account

:) masketchigirl ;)

well i used to have a muichiz bratz cloe i updated it to go on meon i think i tried to update it more than once i kept going on meon

but then when i took it out the computer the screen was black so i gave it back and got a tamagotchi !!!

miuchiz are not a waste of money! ;) and the name for the dog and cat miuchiz are called PAWZ not "petz".THe only dumb thing about miuchiz are the bratz and monsterz!Pawz are cool :kusatchi: :mimitchi:

;) :mimitchi: :kusatchi: why does everyone say miuchiz are dumb and tamas are better? Tamas are great!and so are miuchiz!

I got a Miuchiz Pawz for a very cheap 26 NZD! About 20 USD! I got Dash (Dog) for me and Spike (Cat) for my friend!

My miuchiz sucks because it cant even go to bed but it still can stay up by its own :lol: well its name is spike the miuchiz pawz cat i got it for my birthday it has to get reset sometimes :D

if u look up muichiz review and go to amazon majority gives it a 1 star they say it brakes and is hard to undertsnad the site is not good and tama are better

I have a miuchiz!Muchiuz is very good but i know tamas are more simple than a muchiuz but still i like tamas better!That said,i havent updated it yet! -_-

I have a Miuchiz Bratz Cloe(original design). I got her a few years ago. She has never left me. I love the fact the it has a color screen. It's kind of cool that the screen is also a button. Sadly the screen is very small and dust gets under it do to the fact it is also a button. I think the usb port cord is too short . My usb cover is long gone. The sliver paint on the buttons rubbed off and so did miuchiz.com web address that is found on the back. I loved mine so much I stuck a picture of me on the battery cover so no one would take it. I find it rather nice, however I find it cheep that you can not go online after a year. I find them wroth picking up over all however there is no way to pause them really and there still on when you turn if off (there needs still grow) It is also hard to earn money with out the Internet because the items are really expensive. Really there all versions are the same except for the design of the worlds and the pictures on the toy and webpage. there is no exclusive items per each version there things just have a different name a sprite. This may sound weird but mine is important to be it has alot of memories that go along with it of my friend Zack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I got mine for 3 dollars Canadian today at London Drugs! I ave noticed that the online bit is filled with glitches though. The manual describes "A close-up of your character at first showing its attempt to access Planet Mion", although it never happened and I got to a character selection screen and when I select Spike (whom was in the handheld I bought) , I ended up with a Bratz! In my opinion, it's an okay game (for 3 bucks, anyway), but I would not buy it if it cost 30 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back