Money

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having issues saving right now. XD

I have $20 at home, but on Thursday my friend and I wanna go out to lunch and frolic downtown.

... There goes my $20 D:

*How Much Money Do You Have?

About £30? But about £7,000 in my back account. Grandparents... xP I'm in the UK so I use £s not $s =D.

*Do Your Parents Let You Use Your Money Freely?

Yeah, usually. Most of the time they let me buy what I want.

*How Do You Make Your Money?

Getting good grades and reports. xP Being polite, stuff like that. Sometimes if I ask... sometimes.

*Are You A Saver Or A Spender?

Saver, I can't be bothered to shop.

How Much Money Do You Have?

I think a couple bucks. XD I just spent a lot of my money, so Imma start saving up again.

Do Your Parents Let You Use Your Money Freely?

...Fairly. If it's something sensible I'm gonna buy, yes.

How Do You Make Your Money?

Chores. Wide range and random stuff, as long as I help around the house, I get fifteen dollars every week. ;D

Are You A Saver Or A Spender?

Kinda both. More of a saver, but if there's something I really, really want, I spend that saved up money.

~Mew

A lot. I don't remember how much, but I think it's a little less now after purchasing concert tickets, buying birthday presents, etc. I'm kind of upset actually.

Yep. I'm a very good spender - my problem is I don't buy anything though. I just like the thought of having money.

I don't haha. My dad gives me an allowance as part of the "child support" I guess, so I get like $100. Plus everytime I borrow a $5 from my mom, I save up the change because I'm cool like that. It really adds up in the end. (I'm not allowed to work so.. boo hoo)

Major saver. I don't even buy the important things I need. I don't know why, but spending just makes me feel uneasy. I really like the thought of just having money though.

on hand..hardly any. in the bank I have about $1.4k after conversion =p

not really...but i buy them anyway haha

pocket money and such when schooling. now...sourcing things to sell

Depends. Mostly I'm a saver. Except when it comes to collectables =D

$545.00 in the bank.

otherwise in my pocket right now i have like 30 bucks.

Most of the time. I mean its my money,right? So i should

be able to buy what i want as long as i have the money.

Birthday,Christmas && other special occasions.

A little of both. i guess im in the middle.

I know over 1000$ and maybe up to 2000$. I would have more but I spent most of it on a trip to Japan, and it was worth every penny!

Yup. I've earned their trust; I'm not really interested in the stuff they'd be worried about me buying.

As for actually earning it, I teach piano to my 6 students, and occasionally babysit. The rest is just gifts from birthdays and holidays. I don't get an allowance; I do chores for free.

Excluding the Japan trip, I'm a total saver. It's nice becasue on the rare occasion that I just have to have something, I always have enough money to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back