Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawl. What an achievement, kiddo.

For me? No moving or anything. My mom is being a b*tch and trying to hold me back at school for no reason. My second Bestie Kelly is moving to Texas with her brother Glen, which makes me supah sad because we were really intent on facing the zombie threat together. Also when I put her and Sammi together it made for interesting arguments.

Ahh, oh. Im still with the guy who dropped out a couple months ago, and hes dang clingy, but hes also... I don't know. Fragile. So I don't want to break up with him because I am super positive he would try to kill himself because of it (Which, normally, would just make me want to break up with someone more because no one should be that weak and dependent on someone else). I usually don't have a problem with being a d*ck, I don't even know anymore. Some chicks at my school want me to be in a threesome with them, which is kind of awkward. And then another girl is apparently making an exception to her normally-straight sexuality for me, which is worse because im taken ._.

I now identify as Genderqueer, which is easier on me (having very liberal views on everything). My friends apparently have no shame in themselves and their friends, and im not saying anything else about that xDD But my moms sleeping a lot more and paying a lot less attention to me, so life has a lot less tension in it. Haven't been able to write anything of quality for months, but I want to start up here more often.

....Sorry. Needed a vent, I guess.

"Lifes not quite about what you want." She smiled slightly, and her teeth were unusually white, before adding in good fun, "Selfish little bat-boy."

Last edited by a moderator:
Axie is loved by the womens, it sounds. Axie gets mad biddies, I must say. Clingyness in a guy... Good luck with that. And its good your moms getting rest, you know?

"I am a selfish bat boy indeed." Willard admitted, smiling. "Oh... Do you want to be returned to a wolf after we escape?"

dem wimmins love Axie, and Axie haven't the slightest idea why.

I hope you have good luck returning to your old hometown. Why are you moving back, anyways?

She shrugged, closing her eyes and leaning back against the wall. "Sure. Probably, I mean. It would be nice if you could."

thats k. the creepy mens love the Jinx. i don't know why at all.

and we're moving there to take care of my great grandmother because no one gives her proper care, and its also a good paying job too. we're in debt down here, and a good job will work for us. 500 a week to take care of her.

"I can do it." Willard smiled.

Isaac opened the door to the art room, smiling. "Dani, you may open your eyes. There is your beautiful dolly."

Sounds like a plaaaaaannnnnnn xDD

She nodded, once, before changing the subject. "So hows your little bunny boy?"

Dani's face lit up, a bright and lively hue that countered totally the blue of his electricity. "Oh! Oh, its so pretty!"

its a plaaaaaaaan, man.

awwwsh yeah. pelvic thrusts...

and i better be getting going~~~~

byyyye~

Willard blushed a bit, looking away. "Avar? He's made a lot of progress. He's healing very well. He was a success- I should be doctor."

Isaac smiled big. "You like it a lot?"

-obscene pelvic movements- xDDDD

Well, then, nighty night!

The movement caused her to open her eyes. She looked at him curiously, although the situation and relation between the two men was as obvious as day and she had seen the attraction written on his face as soon as he had met the boy.

Axie knew of Willards devotion, though, as well as she knew of his optimism and how it blotted out the truth. Carefully, deliberately, she spoke. "So hes going to be good to go? For traveling, I mean." She shifted a bit, leaned her head back again, closed her eyes. "I wouldn't want him relapsing on the journey." Or worse. She didn't speak the last part, and with her eyes closed it was impossible to read the emotion behind the statement, however little there may or may not have been.

"I like a lot..." He murmured, as if in a sort of trance.

night night <3

be on tomorrow- i wanna see what you think of this pic i made~

"Yeah, he's good." Willard nodded. "Very good." He was being honest, at least. "I swear to it."

Isaac nodded, "I'm glad."

Okay~ I may be a bit late, though, gotta drop off some stage lights to the theatre company at my school.

"Great. Awesome." She opened her eyes again, and glanced over at Catalin. "As for that one- I know the kid is excited to see Tera again, but until then hes going to need some company. Its awesome that he an Avar get along to well. Keeps him from getting to lonely, so probably its a good thing bunny boy is back in good health."

"Can I touch it?" His voice held a dreamlike quality, feminine now to mach his body.

thats fine~~

i might go and work at the carnival. depends.

this is the pic had to model for my friend Hannah. thats her dress. what do you think?

Willard smiled, "I'm glad Catalin will be seeing my sister again." He nodded. "I'm glad Avar can come with us as well. I'm glad we'll see our family."

"Of course." Isaac kissed Dani's cheek, setting him down. "Do what ever you please." Isaac whispered, smiling.

yaaaaay carnivals! I love those things. Me and my friends roadtripped down to Miami to catch the state fair earlier this year.

I think you're very pretty. Uh, the picture itself could use some work. the center looks pixilized for some reason.

"Im just glad." She sighed, then, eyes narrowed to the wall. "I just want to get out of here. f*cking hellhole. God d*mn. I cant believe Catalin didn't go crazy before we got here."

Dani picked himself up slowly and reached out for the doll, taking notice of the lace and detail as he did so; he then pulled it close to his body and lett out a contented sigh.

yeah, i got ditched. i was gonna go, and no one ever responded back. i was gonna work at the frog booth DX

i love carnivals, but out here, they're... dumb.

too many fights. people with guns and knives at a children's carnival.

thanks <333 and you noticed the pixelation too, right?

i think that happened when we uploaded the pic. i dunno, i thought it look weird too in that area. yooo, i felt like a cup cake in that dress. its a peach color- i'm waiting for her to send me the color pics. those should be better because we used a better camera, you know?

Willard nodded. "I'm amazed too. The boy's got a strong will." He looked at Catalin, stroking his hair.

Isaac kissed Dani's cheek, "its too your liking?"

God.

Then you get carnivals like the ones in L4D2, where zombie clowns lead hoards to eat you and the helicopter pilot who saves you ends up being a zombie and your conman companion has to shoot him. You bring a knife to that fight, and you literally bring a knife to a gun fight.

But in all honesty, I've seen that sh*t go down too. Its ridiculous.

Sorry you were stood up.

Aww, sounds cute xDD I don't ever look good in dresses. Im going to Prom next year in a tux.

"No, boys crazy in love with your sister." She laughed, then, quietly. "You have to be blind not to see it."

"Its very pretty." He murmured, as if it were an answer to the question.

its craaaazzy. and some of the people look like zombies!

it was cute <3. and i think girls in tuxes are a lot cooler than dresses. i just like guyish women, i guess. short hair, masculine clothes... i dunno, i just think its better than ultra feminine things.

Thats where Willard bit his lip. "I hope nothing bad happens when he meets Everett."

Isaac nodded. "I'm glad. What would you like to name it?"

Thats because they ARE zombies.

You better be careful. Don't get bit, cause im not going to save you if you do.

Do a lot of girls think like that? Jeez. I just wear jeans and hoodies around with various tees. Its more of a gender-neutral thing. I do have short red hair, though. And I look so good in a tux, all the ladies will be mine xDDD Already I have like twenty mistresses in the school and a handful of manly mistresses, too.

She pondered this for a long time, before coming to a simple decision. "There wont be." She murmured. "Everett's a good kid, and Catalin won't intrude. He's too young, anyhow."

He stroked the long, thing strands of auburn hair fondly. "Elenore." He murmured, fondly. "She seems like an Elenore."

you'd be first to kill me man, i just know it.

and nah, most girls i know are like "Ewww" when they see guyish chicks.

i think its hot personally. i'd cut my hair short and stuff too, but it wouldn't look good on me. i wanted to wear a tux to the dance, but my mom made me get a dress instead. i would love to see you in a tux xDDD

"True." Willard nodded. "I just don't want Catalin to get depressed."

"Eleanore. That is fitting." Isaac nodded.

Oh, ye of little faith. At least your right. Probably I wouldn't save most people even if they were living.

xDD I never look good ever anyways, but I deal. Anyways, my hairs a bit longer now, shag-like, but its still reddish and lose to my natural hair color. Tight fititng clothes look good on me if I wear them right because Im supah thin xDD

"He'll be okay." She nodded, smiled slightly. "Hes pulled through so far. This kid, he'll be just fine. Its still bunny-boy im worried about."

He nodded, and buried his face in the doll.

i love you xDDD

i wish i was super thin still- i kinda want a boyish build. i dunno why, i just do. i want to cut my hair to chin length and shag it out and wear boyish clothes and get my eye brow peirced and get a monroe

"I'll try to take care of Avar as we escape." Willard nodded. "He's made plenty of progress, and he's a fighter."

Isaac smiled, "What would you like to do now?"

I just learned today

that the coolest teacher in the school

IS STARTING UP A ZOMBIE SURVIVAL CLUB

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im all over that, man. My life's purpose has been re-established. 8DDDDDDDD

But I hope its not on Thursdays, because I got elected Vice Pres of Anime Club and I obviously cant miss it anymore.

"I dunno, man." A smirk danced across her face. "Seems more like a runner to me. That kid looks like he has some legs on him."

He stroked the dolls head lovingly. "...I think, maybe, we should just talk."

Hello everyone!!!!!

Miranda was walking down a dirt path in the woods, sweat dripping down her forehead, her cheeks red from exerting effort. She looked at Nick and said, "I think we're close to where it is you need to go. And then... well, I guess I'll have to continue on my own, to the countryside." She smiled at him, but it seemed sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back