Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We watched it when we were in the holding room for the play I was in.

It was awesome!

Ishmael stared at her face, surprised. "Well, I don't exactly think a spirit is the right word to use for it... him, I mean." He sighed quietly, averting his gaze back to the floor.

Oliver clapped his hands together, giving squeal of delight at being up so high.

Miranda laughed and said, "Oh no. I'm never going back there. There is nothing left for me at that terrible place." She walked a bit closer to him, almost cuddling up to him.

i first watched it in 8th grade, during a school assembly.

it was a free day, so we all chilled in the cafeteria watching it.

"What do you mean by him? You are aware of what haunts you? Explain." Azazel looked down at her cat, and then looked at Sora. "Oh, and Sora, your herbs are working quite well for Gale's sickness. See?" She held up the cat, who simple meowed. "I thank you kindly for your medicine."

Sora smiled, "it's no problem. Anytime."

Alli grinned, "Easilly pleased."

I would love to go to an assembly like that!

Ishmael said, "There is a man... and his police force. They are after me and my daughter. I was once a fugitive, arrested for stealing food. I served a long prison sentence, then was sent to my probation officer... I never went. I just wanted to start anew, and live my life in peace, without crime. I met Maria's mother, a poor beggar woman, who couldn't take care of her. When she passed away, I took Maria in as my own daughter. But a man from the prison where I had been held recognized me... and then I knew I had to run."

Olver cooed down at Alli, reaching out his tiny arms to his father, still smiling beautifully.

we had amazing assemblies, you see~

so much fun. and good movies too.

"I can understand that affecting you, but it goes much deeper. Not only are people after you, you have something else after you as well. Like I said, a spirit. The police are the least of your worries."

Alli kissed the boy's nose. "Such a pretty smile. Hopefully it won't get ruined with my genes, you know, ugly teeth."

We had... pretty good assemblies in middle school. xD

Ishmael looked up at her, startled. "But... is this spirit after me, or is it after Marie," he asked, panic etching his worn features. "I can't let anything happen to her!"

Aviance said, "Well, since he is part vampire and siren, I think his teeth will come out beautifully. But don't you worry, darling. He'll still have a beautiful smile anyways."

Oliver cuddled close to Alli, drooling happily.

the assemblies in my school suck at the moment.

the seats are garbage, and we watch the dumbest things.

but its k, the school i'm going to next year in my hometown is beast.

"The spirit is after you." She put her index finger on his forehead, poking him. She braught her face close. "It wants your heart to be its own. It wants your soul, your love, and your being. It wants to be you." She snapped her fingers, and then pointed to a couldron. This was the source of the green glow. Smoke spat out of it, and a figure arose from it. The shadow of a man stood above the couldron. "That is the source of your misfortune. That is what is haunting you. I shall give you this." She poured salt into his hand. "Throw it into the couldron, and your worries shall be gone."

Alli stroked the boy, and looked releived. "Good. I don't want him to have to get braces." He flashed his metal 'grin' at Aviance, and then rolled his eyes. "I hate having traintracks for teeth."

xD

Our assemblies are kind of random sometimes.

Ishmael took the salt warily, looking at her, somewhat unsure of himself. Then, he turned to the cauldron, and threw the salt into it, waiting to see what would happen.

Aviance said, "Sora could probably take the braces off for you. It's about time you get them off, anyway." She giggled quietly, ruffling his hair.

same. they can be extra random here.

omfg, they were criticizing the kids in my school for using the n-word, which everyone uses like idiots here. they said that we should say "whats up my knight?" instead. we can't take our school serious- they make us have this class once a week for us to "re-evaluate our morals". we have it thursdays.

its the dumbest class ever.

The figure let out a horrified scream, and then hut turned a bright orange color for a few seconds. The figure was sucked into the couldron, and the green glow returned. "And it is done." Azazel stroked the side of the couldron, "that shall make for a tasty stew." She joked. The cat meowed as it sat on her shoulder. "Now, Sora, have you forgotten to tell him about the payment system here?" Sora blinked, "I thought I should've left that up to you." Sora looked at Ishmael. "She requires something in exchange for her services."

"My teeth aren't corrected yet." Alli sighed. "Sora said it would be a bit yet."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'm sorry.... that's hysterical!

Ishmael stared at Azazel, horrified. "I... Oh... I haven't much money on me at the moment, but I have some stored away. Or I could give you my watch, or my clothes... I don't have much, I'm sorry." He sighed and stared down at his feet. "Forgive me, I didn't know about a payment.. I have abused your kindness."

Aviance said, "Honey, you do know that I think you're handsome, with your braces, right?"

its sooo stupid!

we're in high school- we already have our opinions and values. they can't change. also, for some reason, the teachers in my school think girls greet eachother saying "b*tch?"

wtf? brb, i must eat~~~~

"I don't take material possesions. I'm not interested in your money. I must take something of value."

"You do?" Alli whispered.

wooooooowwww... your school tries too hard.

Okieday!

Ishmael stared at her, confused. "What is it that you want from me, then?"

Aviance nodded and smiled at him with honesty. "Of course, Alli. I wouldn't lie to you over something like that." She kissed his cheek.

they are soooo out of it.

like... they think we're stupid.

"You're loyalty. You have a strong sense of loyalty, you see. In other words, work here at my shop. I can provide you with youth, and you provide me with help."

"I love you." Alli whipsred.

That's how adults see us. Until we find ways to prove them wrong, of course.

Ishmael said, "But youth isn't what I'm searching for. I want a life of peace, with my child. I want to raise Marie, and fulfill my promise to her mother. Her dying wish... And if I stay here, the police will catch us."

Aviance murmured, "I love you too, Alli. Always and forever."

Oliver cooed at his parents, grinning and drooling, completely happy.

i return~ and you got a point.

"Haven't you realized? This hut... Allow me to show you." She pointed to the multiple doors around the hut. "Open that door, and look outside." That door showed off a dirt road that was a part of a small town.

Alli tickled his son. "We love him too, correct?"

Yup yup yup.

thank goodness high school is almost done =)

Ishmael stared in surprise. "Wha- .... what is this place?" He asked, looking at her with wide eyes.

Aviance laughed and said, "Of course we do! And he loves us too!"

haha! for me its just the beginning >_<

"It's impossible to be located, unless you have been invited." Was all she said. "And what is this promise you made?"

Alli nodded. "Yep yep!"

xD don't worry, you'll get through!

Ishmael said, "As she lay dying... I promised Marie's mother that I would take care of her, forever. And I plan on keeping her safe."

Aviance kissed his nose, then said to Oliver, "Show daddy you love him!"

Oliver leaned over and "kissed" Alli's cheek, although it was more him drooling on his cheek.

maaaan, its gonna be weird though.

everyone knew my brother in the school i'm going to.

its gonna be weirrrrd.

"Marie can stay here as well." Azazel said, petting her cat. "The only price you can pay is work here."

Alli laughed, "cute yet gross? Sums up the average baby!"

Don't worry, you'll do fine! =D

Ishmael nodded silently, although worry still was evident on his face. "All right. May I... go get her, then?"

Oliver grinned at Alli, then cuddled close to him, cooing loudly.

but people might try to meddle with my life...

-cough older brother cough-

"Yes, you may. But there will be consequences if you do not return."

Alli stroked Oliver's back. "So small~"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back