Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh D;

Well, let's hope that he gets that it's YOUR life, not his!

Ishmael nodded, then went to find Marie. It turned out, she wasn't far away, because she had followed Ishmael and Sora.

"Papa! What's going on?" She said, running up to him, throwing herself into his arms.

"We have a new home," he replied, taking her back to the hut.

Oliver babbled happily, his voice loud and boisterous.

Aviance said, "He's so precious."

he's very judgemental and stuff, you see :)

Azazel looked at the child, "Welcome." She whispered.

"He's... Loud. And smells funny."

That's annoying.

When did he graduate?

Marie hid behind her father's legs, peeking out at Azazel. "Hello," she said softly.

Aviance said, "He gets his big mouth from me, and he has that baby smell! And, he probably needs a diaper change." Aviance took Oliver into her arms, then started changing the baby's diaper.

this year. he's the "popular" type, so everyone knows him.

so its gonna be hard for me to hide stuff and have my own life

Azazel looked at the girl, and nodded. She then turned away. "You may have the upper level as your living space, you two."

"Thank you!" Alli smiled.

crappppp

Marie said, "Really? Oh wow! You're so kind!" She beamed up at Azazel.

Aviance tossed the dirty diaper into the garbage can, then placed Oliver back in Alli's arms.

yeah, and he already threatens my guy friends.

i know hes just looking out for me, but still

Azazel looked down, and smiled. "You are welcome."

"You still smell!" Alli laughed.

owch!

be careful when it comes to prom dates and stuff xD

Marie walked up to her, and took her hand, smiling brightly. "I like you, you're nice."

Oliver just looked at Alli quizzically, then giggled.

Aviance said, "He smells like he has the new baby smell! I like it."

i know right?

it'll be weird!

Azazel picked the girl up. "Thank you." She gently tossed her up, and then caught her.

"New baby? More like he needs to bathe soon-smell!"

Definitely. But, hopefully you'll date the kind of guys that will understand the whole protective thing.

Marie laughed delightedly and said to Ishmael, "Papa, she's like a beautiful princess to take care of me!"

Ishmael laughed quietly, although he looked exhausted.

Aviance said, "I gave him a bath last night!"

true true. who knows.

Azazel let out a small laugh. "You two should go rest." She set her down.

"... Are you serious?" Alli blinked.

Yeah!

I'm excited for college, but I'm also nervous

Marie took Ishmael's hand in one of hers, and then took Azazael's hand as well. "Show us the way," the little girl chirped, smiling brightly.

Aviance laughed and said, "Yes! But, then again, he decided that he liked dirt, as well as playing around in the onion grass."

what school are you going too~?

Azazel nodded. "Of course." She pointed to the trap door in the ceiling. "Your daddy will pull that down, and stairs will come out. Thats where you two will stay."

"Did he really?" Alli made a face of disgust. "Yuck."

Capital University. It's in Ohio.

Ishmael pulled down the trap door and watched, amazed, as the steps came down.

Marie clapped her hands delightedly, jumping up and down, then darted up the stairs, laughing.

Aviance nodded, then said, "Why don't you bring out the metal tub? It's such a nice day, and it would be good for Oliver to spend more time outside. Plus, he likes splashing the water everywhere."

what are you gonna study~~~?

Azazel laughed, "What a sweet little one."

Alli nodded, "I got it." He went to go fetch the metal tub, leaving Oliver with his mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vocal performance, with an emphasis in Musical theater/opera

Ishmael said, "She gets her sweet nature from her mother... her mother worked so hard to raise her, and in the end, she could barely get by. She used all of her money on Marie, rather than herself."

Aviance said, "Daddy and me are gonna give you a bath!"

Oliver just giggled, reaching towards Aviance's hair.

Nick laughed a bit, shaking his head. "So, you have any plans, then? Or am I going to end up abandoning you?"

Axie shrugged. "We'll have to wait and see. You know? Everything is kind of touch and go, or something." She turned. "...Like, nothing here is ever set in stone."

Dani shrugged, and curled further into his lover, silent.

Miranda looked up at him and murmured, "Do you want to abandon me?" She kept a firm hold on him, walking along beside him carefully.

"You're right." Willard nodded. "True."

Isaac stroked Dani's back. "You've only made me so happy. You've only made Yulia so happy, as well. We love you so much. You could never harm me, even if I was to die at your hands. I'd still love you, no matter what. Remember that."

"Atleast she left Marie in good hands." Azazel assured him.

Alli carried it outside, watching his family. He snickered, and then started to fill the tub.

Aviance laughed and said, "Oh Oliver, you're such a little stinker!" She playfully nipped at his nose, then undressed him and carefully sat him in the tub, supporting him gently.

Oliver reached out and wildly splashed in the water.

Ishmael smiled at Azazel gratefully, then stroked his short beard thoughtfully. "Hm... We'll need to assume different names."

Alli grinned, "crazy little bugger!"

"That won't be neccessary." Azazel shook her head. "In order to work here, you must have youth. Drink this." She walked over to shelf, and grabbed a glass of a red liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back