Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aviance laughed and said, "Of course. That's why I love you, silly!"

Ishmael looked down at her, becoming silent. She was a beautiful woman, he couldn't deny that. But she was his host, he could not think of her as more. "Yes, it is. Thank you."

Alli nodded. "He's definately my child then."

Azazel nodded. "Very well." She put a hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat. "You have a nice strong heart beat- you are very well alive. I'm pleased."

Ishmael placed his hands over hers, suddenly feeling a sort of tension between him and her, one he'd never felt before. He couldn't bring himself to say anything.

Aviance grinned and kissed him, then watched as Oliver tried sticking his whole fist in his mouth.

Azazel cocked her head to the side, her eyes wide. Her other hand covered her mouth, and she let out a small giggle. She remained silent as well.

Alli pointed to him. "One time at school I succeeded in putting my whole fist in my mouth. It got stuck. That kid really is like me."

Aviance gasped, and tried to get Oliver's fist out of his mouth. "Who knows what he got from you!" She said, laughing.

Ishmael looked down at her intently, then leaned forward, just barely brushing his lips against hers.

Alli grinned, "thats my boy."

Azazel leaned up a bit, her lips brushing against his as well. Her cheeks went to a light pink color, but it wasn't much of a difference. She was naturally pale, and she typically remained pale.

Aviance shook her head and rolled her eyes, smiling to herself. "You two are going to make my life a funhouse."

Ishmael leaned down a bit more, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her more forcefully. As he kissed her, he drew his tongue along her lower lip.

"He's got the stupid genes, like I do." Alli laughed. "You better expect him to make a lot of dumb choices, such as I do."

Azazel was still gentle, but she leaned into him a bit, allowing him to do what ever. She closed her eyes, but then opened them again. They looked down, as if she was embarrassed.

Aviance said, "I'm sure he got my sensibility. He'll just have to grow up a little before he can find it."

Ishmaela pulled back, a confused look on his face. It then mixed with shame. "I'm sorry... I overstepped my boundaries. You may dismiss me, if you wish."

Alli laughed, "I would hope he will learn to be a sensible gentleman."

Azazel giggled quietly, "you're fine. Don't worry. I'm just not used to feeling this way, you see." She kissed his hand once, and then held it to her face. She had pretty almond shaped eyes that glittered as she smiled up at him.

"Well, not too sensible, of course. He does need to have some sense of adventure," Aviance told him, smiling brightly.

Ishmael murmured, "May I kiss you again, fair Azazel?" He rand his fingers along her cheek, then tension returning once more.

"But I don't want him to be too reckless. There's a difference between bravery and stupidity, of course," she went on.

Ishmael leaned down and started kissing her again, pulling her closer and pressing against her.

Alli nodded, "Yes there is, Aviance. I unfortunately haven't learned to make the most fitting line between the two."

Azazel returned the kiss, leaning into him again. She let her eyes close, her hand stroking his back.

Oliver yawned, staring up at his parents, clearly confused.

Ishmael continued kissing her, running his fingers through her hair.

Alli picked his son up, "he's a sleepy one, huh."

Azazel giggled once, "you're quite passionate, aren't you." She nibbled on his lower lip playfully.

"Maybe he's just bored by us," she said, giggling.

Oliver laughed in response, reaching out and yanking Aviance's hair.

Ishmael nibbled on her lip in return, smirking. "For you, yes." He then pushed her against the wall, still kissing her.

"You know what, I agree. We're boring him." Alli nodded, laughing quietly.

Azazel blushed a bit, kissing back. She accidently knocked over a shelf of books, but she ended up ignoring it. She let out a little gasp.

Aviance had a tug of war with Oliver over the custody of her hair. Of course, Aviance won, but just barely.

Ishmael kissed her for a while longer, then drew back slowly, pulling her to him and holding her.

"He's a rough one too, isn't he. He certainly is fond of your hair."

Azazel put her fingers to her lips, her eyes closing for a moment. She then opened them, letting out a light sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back