Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aviance said, "That's because my hair and his hair isn't like anyone else's-- well, besides Frexspar."

Ishmael looked down at her and smiled slightly. "Are you all right?"

Aviance giggled and said, "I think your hair is great!"

Ishmael nodded and said, "I'm fine."

"My hair is just thick, dry and wavy. I hate it. I'm grateful that Oliver has your hair."

"I see." Azazel let go of his hand, and then looked across the room from side to side, slowly. "Gale is a bad kitty. Gale needs his medicine." There was a meow, and the cat suddenly appeared on her shoulders.

Oliver held one of Alli's fingers in his tiny hand, trying to put it into his mouth.

Aviance shook her head and murmured, "I only wish you could see the man I see."

Ishmael stared at his hand, as if it had been frozen by the sudden withdrawal of hers. He then blinked with surprise as Gale reappeared, taking a slight step back.

"Your words of love and kindness are all I need to know I am an alright man." He whispered, and then smiled at his son.

"He's not a normal cat. He's my apprentice. He's stuck as a cat- its common for us to turn into cats while in a sickened state." Azazel smiled when she had noticed him staring at his hand.

Oliver finally succeeded, and sucked on his father's finger happily, a smile brightening up his face.

"I look at him, and I see so much of you," she murmured. "I love you both so much."

Ishmael said, "So he's actually a human then? Hm... that's very interesting!" He peered at the cat with slight amazement.

"I love you too. I see you in him too, love."

"Yeah he's a human. A troublesome one at that." Azazel nodded. "He's a little snoop and is more of a trickster." The cat hissed at her, and then turned its head and jumped off of her shoulders.

Aviance smiled and cuddled close to Alli, gazing down at Oliver fondly. "He's beautiful."

Ishmael sat down and watched as the cat went about his business, then sighed quietly, drinking more of his coffee.

"Very. He kinda looks like Frexspar if you really look at him." Alli pointed at Oliver's nose.

Azazel sat down in the chair again. "You'll start your work here later, okay? I'll show you everything first so nothing is damaged or misplaced." She closed her eyes. "That spirit that followed you smells lovely in that couldron. It gives this place a relaxed feel to it."

"I can see that, although you have to look for it," she said in agreement.

Oliver scrunched up his face in response to the pointing.

Ishmael nodded and said, "Okay. Again, thank you for everything..." He reached out and took her hand, rubbing his thumb across the top of her hand.

"Frexspar kind of scares me." Alli whispered.

She smiled at him. "It is nothing, Ishmael." She got up, and sat on his lap. Azazel began to play with his hair.

Aviance said, "He's intimidating. But he's just very protective of me. And he really does like you."

Ishmael slowly brought his lips to her neck, and kissed all over, looking for her soft spot.

"He does?" Alli looked suprised. "I thought he hated me with a passion."

Azazel let out a light gasp, here eyes shutting tight. She smiled gently, leaning into him.

"He's too proud to admit that we're perfect together, and that you've grown on him."

Ishmael smirked, biting into the spot gently, then sucked on it, giving her a love bite.

Alli smiled, "he's a funny guy. But he can't deny I take care of you and Oliver. Other guys would've left; not me. I was happy."

Azazel giggled lightly, her eyes remaining shut. "You're a big flirt."

Aviance smiled up at him and said, "I never doubted you for a second."

Ishmael kept kissing and sucking at the soft spot, wanting to get a bigger reaction from her.

"But you were so upset that I'd leave you." He whispered.

Azazel let out a louder gasp, and she ended up grabbing his shirt tightly. She hid her face in his neck, her face a little pinker.

"Part of it was the fact that you have to leave when the transformation happens. I can't help being scared," she whispered in return.

Ishmael licked at the spot, then nibbled on her ear.

ooc: I'm off

night

k byyyye~~~

"I understand." He whispered now. "You have every right to worry, but please, know I'd never vanish on purpose."

Azazel kissed his cheek, and then shuddered and curled into him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back