Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it though!

Lise threw her arms around Demetri and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you sososososo much, daddy! This much and more!" She stretched out her arms as wide as she could, beaming at him.

Well, I'm gonna go. Talk to you tomorrow! =)

Lise giggled, then crawled into bed, curling up under her covers. "Night night daddy! Night night daddy Frexy! I love you!"

"I love you too," he whispered, kissing her forehead. "Good night, sweet dreams."

Hi! I love your siggy/avvie combo!

Lise held her teddy bear close, cuddling down into the covers, pretending to be a bear cub. "Nighty night!" She whispered before closing her eyes and falling asleep quickly.

It looks great!

Frexspar left the room with him, then pulled Demetri into his arms once they were in the hallway.

thanks <3

so how are you?

Demetri looked up at him, his cheeks pink. Lately he was looking girlier and girlier- probably due to the fact he had Frexspar to help him take care of Lise. He was getting better rest and more time to take care of himself. It was like he was purposely trying to look good.

Tired, but much better than yesterday.

How about you?

Frexspar kissed his cheek, then led him to their room, humming softly. He sat on the bed, his back propped against the headboard, and he got a good look at Demetri. "You know, you were very attractive when we first met, but now... you look much healthier. It makes me very happy." He opened his arms for Demetri.

what was wrong yesterday?

and i'm good <3

Demetri climbed onto the bed, resting his chin on Frexspar's chest. "Thank you. I've been sleeping better and I feel so happy lately. And no matter how much I complain about being like the girl, I want to be pretty for you."

I just had a rough day.

Frexspar wrapped his arms around Demetri and gave him a gentle kiss. Then he said, "Demetri, you don't have to be girly and pretty for me to love you. All you have to do is be yourself."

I'm just trying to push it from my mind and move on.

Frexspar smiled and nuzzled his face in Demetri's hair, chuckling softly. "Well, then, I will let you know that I think you're very very pretty." He tilted Demetri's chin up with his thumb, then kissed him passionately.

Yup! And now I'm trying to enjoy the last bit of summer.

Frexspar smiled and murmured, "I love you too, Demetri. Ever so much. And I hope that we-- our family-- will always be together." He held Demetri close to his chest, then yawned quietly.

Me too! I can't wait to buy dorm stuff!

Frexspar nodded slightly, chuckling softly at the feeling of his nose being kissed. "Definitely. Lise is such a little ball of energy. Sometimes it's so hard to keep up with her."

Me too! Plus, i'll be moving north, so I'll need them.

Frexspar yawned again, his eyelids beginning to droop. "I don't want to sleep, but I'm exhausted."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back