Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would make the same mistake too, though.

Marie giggled and nibbled on his lip in return. "Okay..." She took a couple more bites, then went back to feeding him.

Awww! You'll get used to it.

Marie nuzzled her face against his neck after she finished feeding him. "You smell so good, lovely... I bet you taste good too." She started french kissing him.

Good. But very tired.

Marie murmured, "Why not? We're not children, we can do what we want, you know..." She trailed her fingers down his arm.

I can't sleep. It's weird.

Marie pouted, making sure her bottom lips stuck out just enough, and her eyes looked all big and cute. "Can't we just stick to kissing?"

Yeah, that's probably it

Marie wrapped her arms around him and kept kissing him, tickling under his chin.

I've been super stressed lately. It's crazy.

I'm gonna get off and try to unwind.

Marie stopped tickling him, pressing herself against him and kissing him passionately.

Much better!

How are you?

Marie kept kissing him in return, smirking against his lips. rubbing his shoulders softly.

=) That's good!

Do you start school soon?

Marie smiled up at him, then lowered her lips to his neck, kissing his soft spot gently. She hummed against his skin, smirking.

That's the day before my birthday! I start on August 25th

Marie murmured, "Am I, now?" She nibbled at the spot gently, tracing a finger down his spine.

Yup!

Marie pouted slightly, then gave him a hug. "Okay, fine." She smiled up at him, then went and put on her robe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back