Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are awesome. Just saying. Your status on facebook confirmed it for me.

Thank you for being so honest

"I love you too," she said softly, kissing his cheek. She went and started cleaning up in the kitchenette.

thanks <3

i just got really mad because these girls and how they treat my friend Ayanna and stuff.

i'm just tired of fakes man.

"Want help?" He called out, following her.

I understand. It's stupid, people who pose and act like jerks.

Marie said, "If you want to. But you're not allowed to wear anything!"

Exactly! and it hurts others AND yourself. and your rep.

Marie said, "Because I like the way you look right now." She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss.

I agree! Oh, and I'll be leaving soon. so if I get off randomly, you'll know.

Marie giggled and then cuddled closer to him, only for a second. "C'mon. We'll wash the dishes."

Hey! How was your day?

Marie filled the washbasin, then playfully splashed a little water at Gale, giggling.

Pretty good. Getting pumped for school.

"I know I am!" She exclaimed, splashing him again playfully. "I got you again!" She then put the dishes in the sink.

i'm only getting pumped over buying hoodies xD

i'm such a loser.

Gale blushed a bit, shivering more. He could never handle the cold too well, even if it was just water. So he grabbed an orange, and tossed it at her gently. "Stop itttt!" He said, whining playfully.

XD

Nah, it's okay. You're far from a loser!

Marie threw up her hands, and the orange hit her arm and fell to the floor, rolling away. "No you stop it!" She whined, picking up the orange and tossing it back at him. "You're not playing fair!" Laughing, she backed away from him, ready for his next move.

i'm just so fond of a good hoodie <3

i want a thick stripety one.

maybe red and dark gray.

Gale grinned, and now grabbed a towel and winded it up. He flung it at her, making a crack-like noise.

Same here! i really love wearing a big, fluffy hoodie on a chilly day. it's like a big blanket you take everywhere

Marie squealed with surprise, jumping away from him quickly. "That's so mean!" She exclaimed, splashing more water at him. "You'd better watch out, or I'll splash even more on you," she warned him, laughing.

i like to wear hoodies any time. even on warm days (but not in the summer)

i love wearing them in Fall though. it just gives you that fall-feel.

jeans, tshirt or long shirt, a nice hoodie, walking through dead leaves as it starts to get dark out around 5.

i love that feeling- i always feel like a kid and at peace.

Gale smiled, "lets call a truce?" He offered her his hand.

I can't wait to walk around campus at school, in a big hoodie during the fall.

Marie shook is hand quickly, then yanked herself away, afraid that his truce would be a fake. "Truce!" She squeaked, moving into the corner of the kitchenette, giggling.

And I will make a pile of leaves to jump in, and I'll send you a video. xD

Marie wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "I love you too," she whispered, before moving her hands to cover her rear, in case he decided to use the towel on her. She was now very wary of him.

YES!

i can't wait till Halloween time.

I like walking home in the dark by myself or with people, walking passed all the houses decorated for Halloween.

its such a creepy, but amazing feeling. where i'm at in Jersey, people decorate their houses pretty good for Halloween.

also in Hoboken they do a good job, in the suburban part. its an impressive sight.

i just like the cold air, the crunching leaves and the creepy glow from all the decorations.

He threw the towel to the other side of the kitchen, where it landed in the sink. "All better?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back