Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, sorry! I'll fix last part! xD

Yucky yucky yucky

Marie said, "He's just a snot nosed brat, Gale. Don't you worry about him, he's injured, and he won't be back for a while, obviously."

its all good xD

and i know, its very ewwww.

but i also dated him to try and get his older brother to back off >_>

"He's going to fall of the face of this Earth. I swear to it."

I fixded it anyways! xD

Ew, he has an older brother? who's also yuck? That stinks.

Marie jumped up and pulled him close, kissing his forehead. "Darling... sh, no. You are much better than him, okay? Don't get into any more trouble. For me, please?"

Dx ew. good thing you kicked both of them to the curb.

Marie pulled him close and kissed him gently. "Good. I don't like to see you when you get mad... It scares me a little bit." When she said things like that, she sounded like when she was younger, so innocent and naive.

xD

Same here. But I LOVE British accents.

by the way, I'll be leaving soon, just to let you know.

Marie cuddled closer to him, then went and started to change clothes. "Will you choose something for me to wear today? I'm not sure what I want..."

Last edited by a moderator:
i like stereotypical italian accents. like mafia type.

i have no idea as to why, i just do.

and kk~

"Wear some pants today. It's chilly out there. No dresses for you." He smiled.

xD Nice.

Marie sighed and said, "Okay." She scrunched up her face, then chose a pair of black slacks, and a ruffly white shirt.

LOVE IT!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!

Marie put it on, then laughed and put on a nice jacket. "But you need some clothes too! Use your magic! Use your magic!"

i just love that type of voice...

i'm weird like that

"you look so very stupid with that big bushy mustache, like some kind of hipster at an art school party!"

Gale shook his head, "Too tired. I'm just putting on my clothes from yesterday."

It makes me think of Mario. If he were even cooler than he already is.

Marie said, "Wait! I can do it!" She waved her hands and said an incantation, and POOF. Clothes appeared on the bed. "Black slacks, white shirt, purple vest, black coat, and a white scarf. We coordinate!"

Ludwig's voice is HOT!

Marie laughed and said, "Okay, okay, I'll change the colors." She thought of a color Gale would look good in, then changed the colors to black and red. "Is that any better?"

xD It's okay. when people make sexy voices, it's hard to resist

Marie waved her hands once more, and the clothes became brown and green. "You're pickier than I am! And just for that... I'm going to wear what I want!" She pointed at herself, and her clothes changed into a long winter dress, with a petticoat over top. She wore leg warmers underneath, and had a scarf on as well. Her clothes were gray and blue.

It's not that I think he has a sexy voice...

It is just so memorable. Unique.

Gale smiled, "Why thank you!" He started to get dressed. "Erm, should I tie my hair back or no?"

I think it's sexy. In a weird way. xD

Marie said, "Well, I think it would look good down, but whichever suits you, I suppose." She smoothed down her dress with her hands, humming softly. She looked over at Gale and smiled. "You look very dashing in those clothes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back