Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hige shredded the humans. flayed them. He would falter at times, only because of his leg. But nothing stoped him from fighting....because he had made a promise to Jordan, back when the survivors regrouped. A promise that they would both be fine. He made it again. And he wasn't about to let down on that promise.

Jordan kept fighting, as the color drained from her face. She thought of Hige, how he said they would both be fine... Jordan forced herself to keep fighting for that reason. She wanted to live.. She wanted to live because Hige wanted her to live, and she knew it..

Hige faught hard, panting. His sweat looked like blood with all the fighting. Maybe they were the only ones.....but thats not what he should think about. Besides the fact of his exastion and wounds, he faught like the raging fire of a thousand lives lost.

Jordan fought until no more [living] humans surrounded her. She sat back, exhausted, going through a terrible coughing fit, and knowing it wasn't over... There was more to come...

Jordan looked around, saw Hige, and crawled over to him, wincing in pain once or twice. "..You alright..?.."

Jordan nodded. She coguhed again, then winced. "Yeah.." She said breathlessly.

Ok..

Jordan looked at her shoulder. "Yah.." She tried to move it, but immediatly gave up. "I mean... Is your leg OK..?"

Jordan actually smiled a little. "Thanks... So.. 'Um, sure it will'..?"

Jordan decided to leave the subject alone. Somehow she could tell that he was in pain, and it made her feel terrible too.

Jordan leaned on Hige lightly, her face buried in the shoulder of his shirt.

Jordan smiled weakly. "Hige.. I want you to know now... I love you.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back