More for Teen-ish girls/boys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh my ex best friend of 13 years used to always say guys were looking at her, she was obese too.. I got really angry at her one day at the city she said about 6 times that guys were looking her way.. I was really sick of hearing it, so next time she reckoned she saw it (this wasn't a lie, it was definite, so obvious), I told her he wasn't looking at her, it was me he was looking at. Anyway I told her to walk one way and I walk the other, and look back to see where he was looking. I was right, he was starring at me and the rest of the day she had a face like she was sucking a sour candy.

Just because they stare doesn't mean they're checking you out, they could be looking at your imperfections so when people stare at me it makes me feel self concious [sp?].

When boys do whistle at me it makes me feel embarrassed, and it makes my boyfriend angry [he's quite jelous] and I only want him, not the other boys who probably whistle at most girls.

Oh God, I remember this one time I was in the front seat of my mom's car (we are stoped at a red light) and these teenage boys pull up and start asking me what I was doing that day, they are saying it's a great day to do something, I said yeah, it's a nice day, and they were basically asking me out, my mom though it was sooo funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
No...no guys have ever "checked me out"... I don't care... a lot of guys are superficial!

Yeh my ex best friend of 13 years used to always say guys were looking at her, she was obese too.. I got really angry at her one day at the city she said about 6 times that guys were looking her way.. I was really sick of hearing it, so next time she reckoned she saw it (this wasn't a lie, it was definite, so obvious), I told her he wasn't looking at her, it was me he was looking at. Anyway I told her to walk one way and I walk the other, and look back to see where he was looking. I was right, he was starring at me and the rest of the day she had a face like she was sucking a sour candy.
sorry that's kind of funny how you explained her face...

Like peole I know go up to my boyfriend all the time and say "Dude your girl is fine" or "Your girl has the best butt ever" Then my boyfriend gets jealous stuff but He has to know I only like him. Or they whistle at me and before at the pool I was on the lawn chairs reading because it was lifeguard break and a older guy I knew came up to me and said Hey ____ you want to go out with me? though i did not have a boyfriend back then and I said no but I know he didn't like me for well lets just say I am not develped(SP?) Plus I know he was not kidding and I was in the 5th grade back then! and I am still not develped(SP?)

Yes ._.

One time I was riding my bike, and some car drove by and I heard someone shout, "HIII NATALIEEE". It happened twice with the same car xD

Another time, I was walking up the stairs at school, and some high schooler wolf whistled at me 0_o

But then again I always catch my male friends staring at me. It's kind of creepy xD

Once, I was walking home from the local pool, and I was wearing my bikini with a singlet top and shorts over the top, and a boy drove past and yelled 'Hey Beautiful' out the window o_0

And Another time, I was Wearing tight jeans, and I caught some gangster guy checking me out :huh:

well no...not really.

guys only do that to you if they think you're "cute" or whatever.

but there was this one guy that liked me...and he would look at me from time to time.

but i was really super happy because that was the guy i liked. :D

I'm 11- can I speak? xD

Anyway, yes, all the time. :D Not to brag- but it gets annoying... >_< Boys in our school are girl crazy...

Well like I said, this is a question for Teenaged girls and or boys.
When you are walking about your neighborhood (Or around the Apartment Complex, were-ever you live) Some other Teenagers looked at you like they were checking you out? It doesn't happen at school to me, but they're has been some teenager boys' looking at me and smiled.

One time I was walking with my x-friend (She is 10, and is obese, she is like a prep, has latest fashions. She looks good in them, but with her fatbutt, she gives popular kids a bad name) I was wearing some Pajama pants' and a Black shirt with a black hat and black sandals (I looked kinda like a punk), she was wearing pink glasses, pink pants, and a pink shirt (bleh D<) Some boy riding in this Blue truck came along, he was looking at me (I was older, duh) And Marissa insisted "Oh no he wasn't looking at you! He was looking at me!" And kept insisting on how fine he was. God I waved at him and he waved at me :)

Has that ever (Or something similar) Happened to you, like when your riding your bike? Or walking with some friends? It makes me feel kinda happy, what about you?
Yes this one time I was @ church & this boy comes up to me & stares at my chest ( I know,gross) for like 3 mintues, I didn't notice what he was staring at until like 2 mintues later XD! so then I glared at him & walked away

Gah I don't mind boys looking at me, just aslong as its not my chest XD!

well, Imlike, the HOTTEST guyin school...

just teasing. I'm a complete fatso, and people look at me funny just to call me fat albert behind my back :) :angry: :)

but all well, I can't blame them: [actually, I sort of can ;D ]

i know im a little overweight and that I like Thomas the tank engine, gumby, and tamagotchis [okay, I don't think liking tamas is bad, but at my school they say they suck [male reproductive organ]s and [f word] with their mothers. some of them call them tama-go-cheese D:< !!!]Also, I'm basically a geek without glasses, and has never played 'dungeons and dragons' and have never watched a 'star trek' movie in my entire life; I blame my asburger syndrome for that :p

@complete tama fanatic@

just teasing. I'm a complete fatso, and people look at me funny just to call me fat albert behind my back :) :angry: :)
I'm sorry! That's so mean of them!

Some people are just plain idiots- but don't take their idiotic comments to heart.

I'm sure you are an awsome person. x3

I was once in the car with my mom at Tim Hortons when she wus buying cofee and then this 14 or 15 year old was looking at me with this flirty look on his face. I just looked down at my feet.

well, Imlike, the HOTTEST guyin school...
just teasing. I'm a complete fatso, and people look at me funny just to call me fat albert behind my back :unsure: :huh: :eek:

but all well, I can't blame them: [actually, I sort of can ;D ]

i know im a little overweight and that I like Thomas the tank engine, gumby, and tamagotchis [okay, I don't think liking tamas is bad, but at my school they say they suck [male reproductive organ]s and [f word] with their mothers. some of them call them tama-go-cheese D:

@complete tama fanatic@
Aspergers syndrome, not 'asburger syndrome.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back