More for Teen-ish girls/boys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i happened to me ONCE. I was getting my books and stuff out my locker and these two guys i kinda know said hey wanna go out with us and i just turned away. actually it happened to me Twice i was at church and these two other boys about 16 yrs old asked me to go to the movies with one of them and i was like why would you want to anyway and they said because you are hot and beatiful and in my mind i was like :wacko:

Well, I am not real popular.

And I don't hang out with popular kids, because in a big group of friends you never like someone in the group.

They once asked me to join, but I said no. ;)

And, Madison A.K.A most popular was hanging out with me during a recess. :D

And, there was this real hot guy checking me out.

And he walked over to me and said" Hi.

We started talking, and it was wonderful, then madison butted in

Saying, "Hi I am madison coolest in the school"

He said" Cool.

Then started talking to me again.

Madison again butted in saying" You wanna hang out with me during recess someday?"

He said "ok.

And said " Well I have to go, And he only said Bye to me.

I said" He likes me".

Then snoty Madison" Of course he dosen't like you, he likes me".

When she knew he liked me.

Sometimes shes just so stuborn. :furawatchi:

One time this boy a tiny bit younger than me smiled at me at Old Navy My friend was there and said look at those boys staring at me.So she told her mom that they probly liked her but when this hapenned she was kinda behind me.I knew they were staring at me because they were looking straight into my eyes
~Ariana
That happened to me a boy who lives across the street whistled at me when I walked past him and his friend. I was so embarrassed they are only in year 10, and I'm in college.

And once I was walking to the Bus stop to get to get to college, and a van beeped at me. And then a boy out of it shouted "It's Lauren!" I think he was shocked it was me. I really hate it when people beep because I don't expect it so then I trip or something.

I haven't really spoken to him in about 2 years because my boyfriend hates him. [He threatened my boyfriend once and then wouldn't get out of the van when we where walking to my house, my boyfriends a hot head :D .]

I think the boy on the truck was waving and being friendly rather than checking you out.
He wasn't waving to me, when he realised it was me he just looked at me. As I said in my other post I don't associate with him anymore over him trying to threaten my boyfriend, even though he never followed through with it.

Anyway he wasn't driving, he was in the passenger seat so he didn't beep and I don't know who his friend was I didn't see him.

I'm suprised he recognised me anyway, I haven't talked to him in 2 years+.

thats happened to me but its just my friends (that are bois) fooling around because my town is so small that i no all the bois my age and its kinda funny because im friends with most of them so i think i have a pretty good relationship with out being bf/gf

Yes, actually something similiar..

I was riding my bike with my friend, and a guy, my age, in some car, couldn't exactully see who he was, but he yelled, "hey baby!"...Odd, but then, my friend insisted that he said it to her..when he clearly was looking at me. Anywho, yeah, similiar stories.

JL

Last edited by a moderator:
happened to me :) i was swimming in the local pool with a couple of friends. My friends were wearing bikinis but me because i just moved and my bikini was at the old house. two boys, about 12-ish asked us to play nukum(sp?). We didn't even know them. I turned them down flat ;) Later we saw them playing nukum (SP?) Every girl had a bikini on except my one friend who played. boys :D i'm glad i didn't play.

well, one time I was walking to the grocery store for some stuff to cook supper with.(I do this a lot) and there was this jeep and there were about 4 girls in it and 2 guys. When I was waiting to cross the street the yelled "hey baby!" at me and I didn't even look at them. I knew better. Eventually they realized I wasn't giving them a reaction they left. Another time when I was walking to the grocery store a guy stuck his head out the window and wistled at me. With that I looked away with discust. I hate it when people do that. Although it is kinda funny when it's just my friend trying to be funny.
one time that hapened to me except i was rideing bike from my friends house and theses skate dude said "hey hottie!" and "can i have your number" and the one guy followed me almost alll the way home! it was scary!

and one time i was on one of my daily walks and these guy said you me "you wannna get busy?" and "free P**** right here" and pionted to his pant's!

alot of gross people out there!

thats happened to me but its just my friends (that are bois) fooling around because my town is so small that i no all the bois my age and its kinda funny because im friends with most of them so i think i have a pretty good relationship with out being bf/gf
ya i have alot of guys friends

i'm really close to them

but sometimes when i hang outt wit them and there friends that i don't know

and they'll be all like

"shes hott" "look at that *butt*" blah blah blah

i HATE IT!!

they say it right in front of me too

it sucks!!

i'll tell my guy friends how i don't like it and they understand

but we mess around alll them time like that but when i get it from someone i dunno

its just...weird

Well like I said, this is a question for Teenaged girls and or boys.
When you are walking about your neighborhood (Or around the Apartment Complex, were-ever you live) Some other Teenagers looked at you like they were checking you out? It doesn't happen at school to me, but they're has been some teenager boys' looking at me and smiled.

One time I was walking with my x-friend (She is 10, and is obese, she is like a prep, has latest fashions. She looks good in them, but with her fatbutt, she gives popular kids a bad name) I was wearing some Pajama pants' and a Black shirt with a black hat and black sandals (I looked kinda like a punk), she was wearing pink glasses, pink pants, and a pink shirt (bleh D<) Some boy riding in this Blue truck came along, he was looking at me (I was older, duh) And Marissa insisted "Oh no he wasn't looking at you! He was looking at me!" And kept insisting on how fine he was. God I waved at him and he waved at me ;)

Has that ever (Or something similar) Happened to you, like when your riding your bike? Or walking with some friends? It makes me feel kinda happy, what about you?
Omgshh. Yeah. That happens to me all the time for some reason. im 14 so i look older and all these guys in there cars stop or honk. l0l. Like I always walk around my town with friends [its a small town]. And we wear these soffe shorts and tank tops. there kinda short so you know. but like seriously, a blue truck came up to us too! they stop right in front of us and got out and started talking to us. they were seniors at our school and i knew them. we were talking and all that. then they offered us rides to school in the morning whenever school starts. l0l. so now they take us everywhere. l0l. it makes me feel happy too. l0l.

Omgshh. Yeah. That happens to me all the time for some reason. im 14 so i look older and all these guys in there cars stop or honk. l0l. Like I always walk around my town with friends [its a small town]. And we wear these soffe shorts and tank tops. there kinda short so you know. but like seriously, a blue truck came up to us too! they stop right in front of us and got out and started talking to us. they were seniors at our school and i knew them. we were talking and all that. then they offered us rides to school in the morning whenever school starts. l0l. so now they take us everywhere. l0l. it makes me feel happy too. l0l.
They sound nice, but please be careful. Older boys aren't always to be trusted :blink:

If people stare at me (which they don't often!) I wave at them! Lol and then I just tell them to take a picture and they go away, it makes me feel horrible! One time when me and my half sister was walking into town this man in a truck pulled up to a red light and shouted to my half sister "You belong on a catwalk" and she said "And you belong in a ditch somewhere!" Lol! By the way I'm 12 and she's 18! hehe! But no one ever gives me a second look...

Well like I said, this is a question for Teenaged girls and or boys.
When you are walking about your neighborhood (Or around the Apartment Complex, were-ever you live) Some other Teenagers looked at you like they were checking you out? It doesn't happen at school to me, but they're has been some teenager boys' looking at me and smiled.

One time I was walking with my x-friend (She is 10, and is obese, she is like a prep, has latest fashions. She looks good in them, but with her fatbutt, she gives popular kids a bad name) I was wearing some Pajama pants' and a Black shirt with a black hat and black sandals (I looked kinda like a punk), she was wearing pink glasses, pink pants, and a pink shirt (bleh D<) Some boy riding in this Blue truck came along, he was looking at me (I was older, duh) And Marissa insisted "Oh no he wasn't looking at you! He was looking at me!" And kept insisting on how fine he was. God I waved at him and he waved at me :D

Has that ever (Or something similar) Happened to you, like when your riding your bike? Or walking with some friends? It makes me feel kinda happy, what about you?
0MG. That happened today, but not to me. Me and my friends were at the pool, and the guys were there. They started checking the new girl out that was with us! 0-0

I really wish I went over there and slapped them, but I couldn't since the one guy's parents were there. x.x

Trust me, no one pays attention to me. I'm the oogliest thing in the world.

//xd3vilx

yeah dudes in the mall do it to me....only some

and this is kinda sick but my almost brother does it to me and it sickens me a little. and he is 11...i mean wt...

Once, while riding my bike, I got honked at and winked at by a young man driving by. My first thoughts were, "What a pig!"

Only once in a rollerblading place. I had my hair down and straightened, my favorite makeup on, and my favorite abercrombie shirt. Then I tripped over somebody and this guy came over and helped me up and asked me if I was okay. :) It was the best feeling ever.

it happened only once but i felt good. i was in P.E. with my friend R and my best friend (who is a boy) M was looking at me! i blushed and looked away. i like him too he is hot! (im 12 btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back