More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the minis are up for sale and ready to ship in some online stores.

Question : :eek: How do you actuallly do the "debug" thingy, i want to try please help me!!! ;) :)

:angry: I have 2 tamagothi version 2's and 2 version 1's. :ph34r:
tamagotchihelp.htm
Go to my site at www.emmadavison.com!

I have heardthey are out in the United States but they still are not out in Canada. I cant wait till they come out. I am going to buy them. :wacko:

if you own loads of tamas ppl will get lealous and start do dislike you....

but i am getting more 1997 tamas now

We just received the following as an addition to the original information from Bandai about the Tamagotchi Version 2. Remember... These apply to the North American Tamagotchi Connection!
*these are rephrasings of what was said by Bandai...*

Has a release day for the Tamagotchi Connection v2 been set? Spring 2005!!! (The original August time they originally told me about has changed again and now we get them sooner!)

Has a release day for the Tamagotchi Mini been set? Fall 2005

Has a release day for the "Best Friends Pack" been set? Late Spring 2005

Will there be some similarities to the Version 1 in battery life? Original battery issue has been corrected in Version 1s and is still corrected in Version 2

Will the Version 2 use the same CR2032 battery as the Version 1? Yes. Exact same CR2032 3V batteries for the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

Is the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 the U.S. equivalent to the Japanese Keitai Tamagotchi (that interfaces with cell phones)? No. The various cell networks in the US don't allow the capabilities for connecting with cell phones. But the Version 2, like the Keitai Tamagotchi, will have more games, more characters, IR communication and one SPECIAL ELEMENT THAT WILL BE REVEALED DURING LAUNCH.

Will the Tamagotchi Mini function as a full-blown Tamagotchi or is it more of a decorative keychain? The Tamagotchi Mini is a Tamagotchi like from the 1990s. It has the tamagotchi functionality but it is being positioned more as a fashion statement (like a charm or keychain). It is really closer to the basics like when the Tamagotchi first started (minus the IR communication of the Tamagotchi Connection).

So will the Tamagotchi Mini have the same characters as the original Tamagotchi from the 90s? No. Different characters from the original.

There is promise of a couple of surprises in store for the launch of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2... But they’re not spoiling the surprise... :furawatchi:
were i live the V2's just came out in the summer.not the spring.and the best friends pack came out in the summer also.not the fall.

They're 3 packs that come with 2 Tamagotchi Connection Ver.2 with matching designs. My friend and I got the "Stars" design one. His is blue with yellow/red/green stars and mine is light green with blue/yellow/green stars :D The pack was $26.99 @ Target, which is a little cheaper than buying 2 individual ones. I think the 3 specific designs are also only available in the 2 pack. This person shows all three designs on their eBay store. :lol:

ALL4MYDREAMS's eBay Store

I have a tama mini already. They sold them at target on our trip to Florida, but i couldn't find them anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back