More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello?....i dont like being alone here pepole!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ B) ;) :huh:

i'll help, have tama goto 99 lbs 4 better cances of mastering bump(champion).

or u can use the 5 codes toget rare costume &use then teddy bear and play slot (the mood of the tama dicides on shapes: happy =O sad=square mad= ^.).

;) a tamagotchi mini is a tamagotchi type of thing that is 4cm long, and 3cm wide.

its not that good, the only thing u can do is feed it a snack or food, or turn the lights off @ night when its asleep. they still change forms, and im not sure if u can have a baby, u cant even name it or name it :angry: I have 4 tamagotchis of my own, one of which is a tamagotchi mini, 2 r version 2's and 1 is a normal 1. my mini was $15.00 :angry: :eek:

Not quite a Mini Tamagotchi Connection... Check out the first topic linked to in this one... It has some details that other members found and linked. Or check the other topics in Comments and Rumors for links to pictures...
Ummm a tamagotchi mini is a tiny tamagotchi that u can do eveything normal with except connect I think

The mini tamas might have been small tamas!!!

[SIZE=21pt]That would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

;) :p :lol: :ph34r:

:wub: a tamagotchi mini is a tamagotchi type of thing that is 4cm long, and 3cm wide.its not that good, the only thing u can do is feed it a snack or food, or turn the lights off @ night when its asleep. they still change forms, and im not sure if u can have a baby, u cant even name it or name it :ph34r: I have 4 tamagotchis of my own, one of which is a tamagotchi mini, 2 r version 2's and 1 is a normal 1. my mini was $15.00 :wacko: :D
dat dont sound 2 good :mimitchi:

I bought my brother a new mini tama, and yes it works exactly the same as a regular one. it just cant communicate with others. ^_^

mini tamas are cool

Tamagotchi Minis dont do much they poop your feed it and it sleeps its dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back