More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a two version twos, three version ones, and one mini. :( V2 and V1 can connect, but must be done the V1 way. There are 6 new games. 4 normal and 2 connection games. On V2, you can control games and presents for connections. They rock!

Well, from what i know, the V2 ConneXion can connect to version 1 so i cant see why not the ConnECTion 2 cant connect to the version 1. Although, i may be wrong....
i think v1 and v2 will caus i hav a v2 and wen u going 2 connect it says u can chos 2 connect v1 or v2.

anyway cool info <_< :D

hi thare in new but i just wont to say thanks for putting those up thare becaouse thats very handy! :D :furawatchi: B) :huh: :furawatchi: B) :) :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

wat do u mean tamagirl B) i'm new at this site and i do'nt know were we find the cheats or codes can anyone help me :huh: does anyone have a v2 tamagochi :D

OK THAT IS SO COOL BUT I THINK IT IS A MINI TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION ( it is pretti ovbious!
Please :chohimetchi: ,they don't even connect :D .They're like the tamas in the 90's!Trust me i got 1 yesterday! :chohimetchi:

hey oniontchi wat is that girl in the bathtub about? It crept me out! :lol: :angry: hit me back

i believe some KB toy stores have them its easyer to get them off Game Stop's website www.gamestop.com and search for tamagochi mini E-bay has them , toys r us , amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back