Most Overrated Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the world is just... done, with Tamagotchis?

I can't picture today's average 11/12 year old kid that already has an Iphone, a laptop, a PS4 and etc, well I can't picture them buying a TF, getting all excited over it, caring for it everyday, feeding it, loving it.. oh, another cheap gadget, they'll say.

Edit: Maybe they'd have a chance with a younger target audience.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't say that there won't be kids like this at all, but for sure not enough for Bandai to be pleased with the income, sadly. But we will see.

The Tamagotchi Friends is being hyped a lot in the States. Even Fox News did a piece on them. Kids may pick them up just because of the hype and find they love them. I plan to reserve judgement on it's quality until I actually own one.

Also I'm curious as to how the TamaGo can be considered overrated when it's generally the least liked Tama there is. It could be considered underrated but I don't think it can be considered overrated. There's not enough hype for that.

As for my pick I'll have to go with the Santagotchi. It just isn't that interesting to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back