Most Painful/Scariest thing ever done to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't remember well but now I have a scar in the middle of my nose and forehead....

When I was two, I fell down the stairs, and snapped my ankle so bad the bone wasn't touching. I had to get an operation done to move the bones back in place.

Although it was 10 years ago, I can remember it...

This is gonna sound pathedic!

I was @ track practice and I was haveing a race with my sister. On the running path (not the track) there is a small hill. So I was running then (pathidic!) there was this bug...you gussed it...I sorta kinda allmost triped over it. but the reason i fell was cuz there was a rock @ the begening of the hill and my feet went up...my head went down...and my cast broke off! Pathedic I know! but my Clumsy is my middle name!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah when I have a race with my sister, and I am easily in the elad, she stops, falls down and fakes. Then she says "Hey, you got a head start, and you pushed me! No fair!" But I didn't do any of those things!

Probably at baseball. I was playing shortstop, and this one hard hitter hit the ball. I went to go catch it, but the ball hit me in the side where my kidneys are. Thank god there was no more damage than a bruise.

And once I was on the monkey bars at school, then I fell off and I had to go to the hospital and I had this huge blue bruise that ran right up my back x.x

Oh yeah I always hit myself on my head on the monkey bars on the playground because of my suprising height!

When my best friend since 1st grade started going out with Taylor this week, and I flipped him off, and Taylor saw me and got mad at me, and then I had a meltdown due to my bipolar disorder, but then my friend came up and asked what was wrong and if he could help, and I said no, and then he forgave me, but then I felt really bad, and Taylor still hated me...

Oh wait, you meant physically? Well, one time I was playing catch with my dad and ran straight into the pole of a basketball hoop. The important thing is, though, that I caught the ball.

wow, that must of hurt

well its sorta like mine but when i was like not even a year old (like u)

my mums friend was holding me and then!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............SHE DROPPED ME ON MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and my pop (my mums dad) was so MAD!!! and my mums friend was crying and mum was sorta angry but she knew it was an accident

to tell u the truth i dont really like her anymore, not my mum lol my mums friend

of couse i love my mum i just hate her friend that dropped me on the head!!!!!

now dat i think of it its pretty funny cause im pretty smart at school and if i ever get something wrong and the teacher asks me y i can just say that my mums friend droped me on my head so im always prepared.!

by the way i turned 11 on the 19th of october(SORRY IF THIS WAS REALLY LONG)lol

Uhh, couple of years ago I broke my fingers...didn't really hurt though.

Last year at the school concert there was a schizophrenic guy walking around...I had a conversation with him and then realised he was a murderer (and happened to be carrying a knife and a pair of scissors). Amy ran into a door, she was so scared xD

When I was about 7, I was ran over by a car :p but my most painful experience EVER was probably when I broke my arm... I fell off a bike... :p I looked like I had an extra elbow. :(

My most scariest experience was probably when I was in a car where the driver was speeding SO fast and swerving around corners... she nearly hit a pole. :(

(All 3 of these involve head injuries)

Last year (4th grade) we went outside for art class to draw the trees and stuff outside. We have smaller trees with lower branches where we were sitting. I was 2nd tallest in my class and my friend Leigh-Anne said that I wasn't tall enough to hit my head on the branch right above me. I jumped from the ground and smacked my head on the branch! X_X And since it was so low my head hit it in less than a second and the rest of my body was still going upward. That was a trip to the hospital. This year in gym class we were doing relay races and my shoes are slippery on the bottom (don't know why) and I couldn't stop! So I ended up running headfirst into the gym wall at 31 miles per hour! (they were clocking everyone's running speed) That was a trip to the hospital. Also this year like,2 weeks ago,me and my friends were hanging out under a big slide at recess and I was crouched underneath one cuz I was tired. My friend Rachel grabbed my arm to pull me up and while I was getting up I whacked my head on the slide and yelled "WHAT THE H*** WAS THAT FOR?!" That was a trip to the nurse's office and to the principal's office for cussing in school.

When I was a baby, my big brother was carrying me(He was, like 8) and he walked into the kitchen where my mum was, she was making coffee or something, anyway, he bumped into her, she spun round, the kettle poured water on my right leg. I was told I was screaming with pain, i was taken to the hospital and something happened there.

The funny thing was, when I was older, I saw the burn mark and was all like, "OMG! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!" My mum told me. I was like, o_O

'Twas very strange.

Scariest: While I was in my bed, I couldn't sleep for some reason. I just stared up at the ceiling, and then I saw a ghost's head. Then, I just turned my head to the side and then I saw a ghost about to touch me. So, I decided just to try to go to sleep whatsoever.

Most Painful: I really don't remember any.

Painful (and pretty funny and stupid, too): A couple years back, I guess I thought it looked like fun to go down stairs in a satin sleeping bag and a cushion. Don't ask me why, but I obviously thought it did look like fun, because I decided to do it. So about halfway down the stairs, I was going pretty fast [faster than I expected, anyway] and I think I flipped. So my head was hitting the stairs, then the wall, stairs, wall, and so on. When I finally got to the end of the staircase, I flipped backwards and hit the door. I don't remember that well what happened after that, but I know I had to go to the hospital to get stitches. -.-

Scary: Me and my friends werre being really stupid and trying all the Ouija Board superstitions... The lights flickered out, and the board was glow in the dark, so it was still moving, and it spelled out 'Be careful'. o_O We were really freaked out. Then the lights came back on, and it said Good Bye and wouldn't move anymore, so we put it up. I haven't touched it since.. o___o

Well...

Painful: I got stitches when I had a cut on my ankle,Yeah..That happened during swimming lesson x.x'

I sprained my little toe on the right foot during gymnastics class.

I nearly broke my foot during ballet class(yeah,going en pointe)

I fell into a deep hole during PE.

I don't cry when I get hurt!!

Scary: I don't remember o.o'

~Jessy1996~

Oh, another thing: I was five-ish, and was playing around with a loony tunes sleeping bag. My brother, sisters, and brother in law were at my house. They said they'd take me to a magic place and i was all, "OK! COOL!" So, they wrapped me up and picked me up in it. I couldn't see, but I was left somewhere, then they ran away. I finally got out, and when i looked, it was my front garden. I crawled to the house, with my sleeping bag still on me, I tried to open the door, it was locked. I started crying and they let me in. It was scary 'cause I thought they had moved... o.o'

most painful..1. it was on my 6th birthday, easter morning. mom, dad, and sammy[little sister] were out on a walk, and i rode my bike, i got as a present. "be careful!" mama shouted, as a swiftly passed ahead, crossing bumpy sidewalks, and steep driveways that led into the buzzing illinois street. "i will!" i shouted back smiling, even though she couldent see me. then i saw it. there was a deep, rugged crack in the sidewalk,nearing me too quickly for me to avoid it. i screamed as i hit it. my front wheel pivoted, wedging itself in between it.the whole bike turned, and flung me into the road, bike still hooked onto my fragile leg. i landed hard on my back in the road, screaming as a saw a red car speeding towards me. he hit the brakes, but not soon enough. the bumper rammed into me, hard in th stomach, and i fell back onto the ground.

scariest...2. a friend was sleeping over that saturday night. at around three a.m., she and sammy were loudly playing video games in my room, so i couldnt sleep. i went out into the living room, laying down on my back. the water in the bathroom turned on into the sink, no one in there. my cat scamered out, stood in the doorway, arched her bak, ans screamed as best a cat could scream. my cat is very brave. she is a hunter at heart. the sink turned off, still no one in that room. my cat, hizer, ran away into my parent's room. i didnt dare move. so i sat frozen, laying on the couch. a shaft of very dim, blue, shiny light with no source, leaked into the room, moving, spinning. it neared me, and i made no motion. it crossed me. as it came upon me, it took my breath away, literally. sam opened the door, warm light sleeping into the room. the blue light, whatever it was, had gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back