Most Painful/Scariest thing ever done to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it wasn't exactly painful but it was when I was about 6 I was swimming then I sat on a float thingy and then it tipped and I feel into the water. I had my eyes closed coz I didn't want water to get in them and then I hit my head off the side and it was dead scary coz I didn't know how to get out. I was like breathing in water and I died.<Ok joking about "I died" bit, I got out, luckily.

I was six and my sister was 5. She has a HUGE cabnit in her room, and she had a doll up there We wanted to play with. Me, being very tall, climbed up it, got the doll. then the cabnit faill with me still on. I crashed onto her bed and my sister got out of the way in time. her let got caught, but it was just bruised. I was screaming (please note im not saying her name, just her TT username XD)"SLEEPINGGIRL GET OUT OF THE WAY!" allo ver the time, adn MY mom rushed in and pulled it up. a little,glass cat broke, but no one liked it anyways.

Me and My sister nearly got crushed! o.o

Most Painful: When my friend tattooed my wrist. We were really bored one day so she took a sewing needle and a pen and asked me what I wanted. She drew an anarchy symbol on my wrist as I requested, then proceeded to stab the design into my skin with the needle. After I wiped up the blood, she drew it again and stabbed again. This went on for a good 20 minutes until it was set permanently into my skin. I still have it and my mom hates it. But the needle stabbing was like murder. I was crying so hard but I wanted this tattoo. Unfortunately, desire never beats pain.

Scariest: This happened three weeks ago. My mom had taken me to the doctor that day because she thought I had bronchitis. The doctor told me on the side of it all that my asthma was under terrible control. After school that day, I collapsed on the couch, coughing a lot and gasping for breath. After a bit, my hands and feet started going numb and I was getting dizzy. My stepdad rushed me to the ER with me laying in the back of his station wagon. I was given several breathing treatments and a chest x-ray; they thought perhaps my lung had collapsed. But I was fine and went home that evening. Definitely the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.

Painful AND scariest: during intermurals (dance), I was on my friends back, but she couldn't carry me so I fell on my head and almost blacked out...

:( :D :D i got hit by a car when i was on my bike i was crossing the road after my mum and i came out between to cars and bam!

and

i was on my bike and i was going really fast down a hill and suddenly a man opened his car door and i fliped over it and my helmit fel of when i was in the air and thats the last thing i rember i got knocked out and i woke up in a big bin i got a broken leg,arm and pelvis or sumink

and

i was in my house i was young about 2 and i walked into the kitchen and pulled a cooking pot of the cooker ouch

and

my biggggg brother took me out a couple of days ago and i run of on my heelies and triped over a rock and scard and cut up my belly (i skided along on my belly) caus i was going down a hill

it may seem like i have an obbsetion with weeles but i just love to go fast :(

and

my dad and i and my bro went fishing and my lifejaket got tangeld up and i tried to bite it to untangle it but i broke the strap and it came of me just as that happand my dad caute a bigggg fish and it rocked the boat my bro fell on me and i fell out the boat i cant swinm and i drownd and i am terrified of water now *shivers at thout of it* but i didnt go uncontios or nufink caus my bro saved me :(

i dont care if you dont belive me but its true :( :angry: :angry: :( :angry: :D :(

all of that was true i dont care if you dont belive me

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was really little, I stuck a key into an outlet and got myself shocked.

Last year in sixth grade, it was a really rainy day. Everybody was coming inside from an assembly [the assembly had been at our new gym, which like, isn't within the middle school]. When you enter the middle school, you have two sets of staircases in front of you. The staircase on the right leads up into the seventh grade, and the staircase on the left leads down into the sixth grade. So we were all rushing to get in to get out of the rain. Well, seeing as most of our grade is composed of ignorant little brats, only about 10% of the sixth grade population had taken the time to wipe their wet shoes on the rug, causing the staircase to be slippery. So I decided to be a showoff, as always, and jump about three steps from the bottom. So as I'm doing this, my foot slips, and I go flying. But instead of landing on my frontside, as most people would have, I landed on my back, and start skidding across the floor. I screamed out bloody murder, and strangely, not one kid was laughing. I was in so much pain, I couldn't even cry. I was screaming, shaking [apparently it looked like I was having a seizure because I was shaking so badly], and I thought I'd broken my tailbone. I had to hold an icepack to my butt for the rest of the day, haha. It was extremely painful, but not so painful as it was scary. I thought I'd hit a major nerve connected to my brain, because when I landed, I felt a sharp sting in the back of my head.

Hum, that was most scary. Now, the most painful. . . well, the most painful I can think of right now.

So, I was at my friend Ciara's birthday party. She has a trampoline. So me, her, and two other girls, Brooke and Kimberly, decide to go jump on the trampoline while everyone else did what they were doing. So we're all taking turns doing really cool tricks, and as luck would have it, I can't do anything but do really cool jumps on a trampoline still to this day. But, being my daring self, I said I would try a backflip. So I'm standing there, waiting for Brooke to get done with her roundoff-double-back-handspring [which reminds me. Prepare yourself for another story after this one xP]. So, she gets done. Kimberly was going to go, which was fine by me since I had never even attempted a backflip. But Ciara objects, saying I hadn't done mine yet. I couldn't argue, now, could I? No. So I say okay. Well, everything's going perfectly. I succeeded at doing this backflip thing, amazingly, but oh, wait. My landing wasn't so graceful. I managed to land. On. My. Neck. Excrutiatingly painful. I thought I'd broken my neck. I couldn't move it for the rest of the week, and the pain continued on for two weeks after I could move it. Listen, people, if you can't do a backflip, don't attempt one without any decent advice from people who know how to do one.

Next story is kind of funny. So, it was recess time. Sixth grade. Everyone is random. We like daring each other to do stupid tricks. Oh, joy, I've just been dared to do a roundoff back handspring. Pfft. Easy. So I try it. I succeed, but in the midst of my back handspring, I slip, and land rather. . . painfully. I landed in the splits, and I'm deathly surprised that my pants didn't rip. Everyone, including me, was laughing their brains out. The majority of my pain was not caused from this freak accident, but moreso from a laughing overdose.

Again, do not attempt anything like that if you don't know how to.

Anyway, if you read every bit of this post, congratulations. *hands out congratulatory cookies to anyone who read at least one entire story of mine -- not counting the first one about me getting shocked xP*

Oooh.. I have alot of scary AND Painful stories.

Most Painful- When I was like, 7, I was riding my silver Dyno bike, When suddenly... My stepmother was watching me, And... I hit a car, BAM!!!! Speeding at 20MPH! It made a dent in the car. A BIG dent. I was shaking xD. My dad was like, OMG!! What happened!!!!! He litearly was close to fainting xD I got in trouble. It was MY fault. I got in trouble. DEEP Trouble. I broke my arm.

Most Scariest- When I was like, 6, in 1st grade, My friend Emily Went behind a door, And when I came close, She said, BOO!!, As she jumped out. I nearly fainted. I Also Screamed my guts out xD.

Itwas this year on field day at school. I was playing tag with my friend at the school park. i JUMPED down a ladder.

i ALMOST sparined my ankl. I had to be on a wheel chair for about a week. i couldnt walk for days.

it hurt so badly!!!! I was afraid i was gonna be on a wheelchair FOREVER. :angry:

when I almost drowned in a pool, and when I got shocked by an outlet

5th grade. Last day of school. Teachers vs. kids. Kickball.

My teacher (Wicked young at the time-- but she played soccer when she waws little so she had a mean kick) kicked the ball, and I was in the out field. I tried to catch it-- and I did-- but the kick was so hard that it made me faint. I woke up with a big bruise on my head, and I had amnesia for about 2 hours. My teacher felt so bad, that she stayed with me until I woke up from my black out! I felt really dizzy after that.

i cant really remember but when when i moved to dublin from waterford in ireland. i was in the play room and there i was looking at the big toy cubbord. my mom tought my dad hammerd the cubbord in so she went downstairs to get me some milk. i started to shake the cubord voilenlty and the cubbord fell and i held it up with my hands my mom scenced something was wrong so she came running caught it before i lost my strenght. it wasnt painful but was scary.

Painful and Scariest- When I was being an idiot, and I was playing around with a glass bowl in teh pool. I swam to the bottom, and rubbed it on the bottom, and found it made a cool noise. So I smashed it as hard as I could on the floor of the pool, still underwater, and felt a little stitch of pain in my hand, on the palm. Then I noticed, red water. I screamed, still under water, and swam up, looked at it to find a BIG slit in my hand, with tissue poking out. It Hurt Rlly Bad then. I got stitches. I cried hysterically when the nurse was on her way to our house. I ran around the house going crazy, like I was mental. Sadly, this was a few months ago, and I'm 13. Sad huh? LOL!

The most painful/ scary thing that ever happened to me was..

Well I was about 5 or 6 ,and I lived in the country lemme tell you there were tons o hunters there... :eek:

Umm? I didn't see anyone around there so I got thirsty and wanted to go get a drink in the kitchen...

But before I got in the house... there was a real big dear I crossed and, a hunter just bearly shot my leg...

That was REAL REAL REAL REAL painful I screamed and screamed and I could bearly speak

I was crying so so so so so so badly that my eyes almost seemed dry after 3 or 4 minutes :eek: .

My mom & dad rushed down and saw my leg.. they were freaked out and crazy about it..

I got to the hospital , and the docter said it wasn't so bad and it wasn't to deep.

But I had to get the bullet removed :angry: it hurted so badly! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I was crying or like 3 days straight. >< I still have a scar in the shape of a circle

So far ya you'll say it's nothing but it hurt to me I burned myself cooking pancakes today on the stove - ya I'm dumb - it was enough to make me sniffle - not cry - sniffle you all are thinking now wow that's nothing but it really hurt! >.< XD But candy's fine now I hope you all are ok :angry: ! I just have a bandage wrapped on my arm where I got burned.

Most painful thing that has ever happened to me would have to be about a month ago at cricket training. I bowled the ball down the net, the batsman smashed it into the net, hit the bar and went smash into my face. I am a really fast bowler, and because he hit it so hard it came back at me in less than half a second, so I had no time to react. I nearly got knocked out and I was dizzy for a while. And that aint no tennis ball either! A heavy, leather, six stitch cricket ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back