Mother's Day Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join with my v4.5! My first hatching, yayz! The baby will be the 3rd generation. My tama is turning 5 late tomorrow, so the next day, Mother's Day, I will find the matchmaker and they'll have a baby!

I was on tamachat and everybody thought mother's day was on the 6th and I wanted to clarify that it was on the 13th that is all
Just wondering, when was this? Because no-one was saying that when I was on chat, which is when? Oh yeah, every day!

EDIT: Yay, hatch tomorrow! (For me anyway xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I hatched my V2 this morning, since it's Mother's Day here in NZ! I made a vid, which is an epic fail of a vid xD

https://youtu.be/57C2xRcMNzc

And since then, I did end up thinking of a name for him. His name is Kiku!

LittleKiku.jpg
SleepingKiku.jpg

From left to right: Kiku awake, Kiku asleep.

Little Kiku later evolved into a Marutchi!

ToddlerKiku.jpg

Well, that's it for Kiku today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Niiiiice, It's Teri! :D

Anyway, I made my version 3 and version 2 get married. My version 2 is a Dorotchi called Zeke, and my version 3 is a...blob...called Leela. XD They had baby girls. However, they won't leave their babies for another two days so I'll probably have to use my iD L in the hatch instead. Tomo, my Lovelitchi, will get married tomorrow. ;)

~ EMF :newmametchi:

I woke up today to see this xD He is a second Generation so he didn't hatch from an egg. I named him Orion.

HNI_0012.jpg

Yey There he is.

HNI_0013.jpg

This is kinda blurry but here is his information

HNI_0016.jpg

Having fun with my V4.(xD he's a mametchi)

HNI_0017.jpg

T.T they grow up so fast. I swear it was only a minute ago that he was a baby. (That's because it was a minute ago xD) Okay see you tomorrow guys.

Okay! I remembered. So I hatched my morino at approximately 9:30 ish. I chose the white egg, so I could try some growth patterns. I am actually quite embarrassed to say that I haven't gotten this tama to an adult yet, but then again, I've only run it twice so far. 5 minutes later, and I had a little baby!

Adorable!

This is really the only thing I hate about the morino....

The screen saver comes up in like 9 seconds!

Well, anyways~ I decided to name him Dewey.

I love the morino babies! They're not like other tama babies, these are super easy to care for, like teen level, but stay until in baby form until they gain enough weight.

Here's his diet at the moment:

Leaves for now, but as they grow into different characters, and at different times of day, they have different food options.

He got stepped on by the foot 2 times today, because I was busy kneading pasta dough....whoops. Here he is as a cripple. :(

That's it for today, I will try to get emotion, eating and game pics tomorrow.

So, today my little Kiku evolved into a Ringotchi.

TeenKiku.jpg

And, for the sake of it, I took a picture of his stats (It's a bit blurry xD).

KikusStats.jpg

Other than that, not much happened with Kiku today.

Ok How is Orion Today he grew into a daiyatchi today xD. Umm he recieved a snake in the mail. We played alot of games... and thats it. I like to keep him at his base weight so I always play lots of games xD. Anyways Now with the photos right?

HNI_0026.jpg

There he is xD. Sorry about the Quality, I only use my 3Ds to take photos.

HNI_0022.jpg

Here we are playing climb. This was before he evolved xD

HNI_0029.jpg

Stats. I know he is at his base weight but I do take care of him see. Next photo.

HNI_0028.jpg

See I do take care of him don't send the TPS to take him away from me.xD the Tamagotchi Protective Services.

HNI_0030.jpg

These are his stats also. I am aiming to turn him into a ura togetchi.

Oh the king came also. He gave Orion a drumbstick xD. I'll give him the drumbstick tomorrow and take a pic while he is eating it.

Right, so not much happened with Kiku today, so no pics or anything xD

I'll use my version 3 now. :) Okay, so I have a girl called Zuzu on generation two. She has 2 training points and weighs 11lbs right now. She is currently Mizutamatchi, the cute raindrop. :3

Nothing new happened today with Orion so I will wait till ha evolves. (Just so you know I have CA tests so I have to pause him during that time its not like class where I can look at him in my desk xD so he remains paused for this time which Will stunt his growth as you know)

Ehehe....Whoops..he died, I forgot about him for like 6 hours...I'll be hatching him again tonight, but this puts me out of this hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back