Mother's Day Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sorry for not posting yesterday, but it doesn't really matter because not much happened. Anyways, this morning, Kiku evolved into a Whaletchi.

AdultKiku.jpg

There he is!

Well, nothing else, so byeeee for now!

Ok so I have been lazy but I finally gonna do it ok so here are the eggs
IMG_0078.jpg
Then I got the babys!!!
IMG_0082.jpg
I named them the Apple Family xD right now they are toddlers
IMG_0115-1.jpg

Well, I'm sorry guys, but I am no longer in the hatch. Kiku died earlier today, while we were out. Don't worry, it's not like I left him home. I took all my tamas with me. Kiku just... died for no reason.

Well, I'm sorry guys, but I am no longer in the hatch. Kiku died earlier today, while we were out. Don't worry, it's not like I left him home. I took all my tamas with me. Kiku just... died for no reason.
I hate it when they do that poor Kiku T.T a moment of silence for Kiku.......

I was sure that I posted to join this topic. It's too late to start now! Anyway it wasn't even mothers day in the UK haha :)

Tee hee!

Oh dear, I forgot to say that Zuzu evolved! She is now a gorgeous Wooltchi with 9 training points. :3 That's pretty much it, but I will post who she marries tomorrow.

i would take pictures of my Osu, but it still has test batteries in it... so the image is crud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back