MP3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 80gig iPod is my baby. :]
It's black, has 896 songs and 1300 pictures right now. No video yet but hopefully soon.

I love the turn wheel and how organised it is, just love it.
Mmmhmm! Lets rub it in even more! xPP

I got this mp3 player.... awaiting my 4gb (grumbles) mint green iPod nano. ^.^

KC8--

i got a Sony walkman brand mp4. its got pics video and music.i downloaded charlie the unicorn to the video part. 70 songs on the music part, and 96 pics
Same! What colours yours? Mine black. I love it but do you know where you can buy screen protectors?

I love my one. Its holds loads of vids and pics and music though its alot of money.

I own a black iPod Nano G1. It has a blue skin, and then I have a docking station for it. I originally had a white G1, and then I broke it with a houseplant by accident. o_O

Same! What colours yours? Mine black. I love it but do you know where you can buy screen protectors?
I love my one. Its holds loads of vids and pics and music though its alot of money.
mines red but i cant find any thingys for it

my dad ordered me a skin for my mp4. it is black and red. it should be coming soon. ^__^

My iPod is the first edition Nano. White...4 gig. Has engaving on the back. Etctera etcetra. I love it..even though it's outdated and I think I need a new one.

Has only 121 songs because my computer has erased itself twice. And I have to start from sratch all over again. Pshhh....

It was my birthday gift (May 15) two years ago.

My RCA broke and i got a another one caled a ZEN Stone.

It holds 250 songs and is red. It's very small and great for me.

I have a sandisk sansa e2600, and I HATE it sooooo much. seriously people, buy an Ipod. this stupid peice of crap doesnt even work with itunes, and every time I watch a video It tries to kill itself, then I have to wait until it dies and re-charge it. ARGH

I own an RCA Lyra and an Ipod Nano, with no video. xD My RCA holds like, 14 songs. x_X It sucks, I swear it's like 5 years old.

I have a Samsung MP3 player I got it for my 10th birthday! It holds 1gb and its got radio,you can record your voice put photos on it,playlists and heaps more it only costs $100 I took a photo of it here it is!!:

My MP3

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one at walmart and its really cool its called "Sandisk Sansa Clip" its 1 gb and has cool features and stuff check out this link www.sandisk.com/sansa it has info on a lot of sandisk mp3 players and they are really good.

i have a red ipod nano. it isnt all that great, but it holds just enough for me to listen to what i want, when i want

Latest posts

Back