Music star log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay both of my tamas are adults, fai is a takatotchi and the lai family(from oldest to youngest) Belle,chantomametchi Ash,Mametchi, and Anna memetchi Ash is gonna get married cause I'm trying for a 'pure' family but there bonding is only 30 so I'm gonna connect Fai with them later on, Cya

got bored Belle got married instead and married a mametchi,

(from oldest to youngest)

mousetchi(bore),Sakuramotchi(sakura), and mattaritchi(Squirt)

Mouse's talk center

Errrrr hello......I'm mouse....uhm...BYE!*runs away Me:Mouse waittttt!*

Sakura's talk center

Uhm...Hello nice to meet you,...I'm sakura,..a sakuramotchi...erm I'm the only girl and uhm.....I'm mouse's twin...umm goodbye

Squirt's talk center

Hi I'm squirt I'm told I'm named after the oldest of the first gen. my greatgreatgreatgreatgranpa anyways Later Lati promised me some chocolate fondue if I talked so later.

The Lai family died on generation 5, my v6 keeps on dying to cause I'm busy, great anyways here they are

V6

Sophita-petitichi

V5

tororoitchi

mouseitchi

bellitchi

Nvm there arn't getting married caus eI put them on pause(Good then too cause I sleep in today) anyways I'll let the tamas speak

Chan's blog

Hi I'm Chan the Chantotchi I was voted to type everything up from my family since I'm the oldest*grins*, anyways lati left us on pause, and if she hadn't bye bye social family Hello model family anyways later we didn't have much to say today

Sorry I haven't updated I put my tamas on pause, my cousin might give me back my other V5 since she odesn't use it anymore and she already asked me if I wanted it, I'm going to restart my log tomorrow Cyao

Latest posts

Back