Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend just let me know he got a pirate ship on his MS, which I thought I'd let you know as I'm not aware of anyone mentioning this as a toy yet =/

I am rather jealous, I'm presuming it was from the lady (is it the teacher who visits when they're children?) who gives the toys out.

My new mission is to find one now =)

x

Well my characters so far were The baby Toddler=Can't remember Dx Teen= young mametchi?

Adult=Memetchi

My boyfriend just let me know he got a pirate ship on his MS, which I thought I'd let you know as I'm not aware of anyone mentioning this as a toy yet =/
I am rather jealous, I'm presuming it was from the lady (is it the teacher who visits when they're children?) who gives the toys out.

My new mission is to find one now =)

x
Yep, I've gotten the pirate ship too.

Here's all the toys I have:

Globe

Robot

Train

Pirate Ship

Dinosaur

Skate Board

Rabbit

Duck

Mirror

Doll House

Tamagotchi

Bandai

Here's all the Instruments I have:

Mega Drum

Guitar

Violin

Mic

Singers

Key Board

Accordion

Trumpet

Saxophone

Trombone

Drum Set

Bass Drum

Timpani

Wow, so much more interesting than the items I have!

I wonder how many items in each you get, like a limit to how much you're given =/

x

I wonder how many items in each you get, like a limit to how much you're given =/
x
Meh, I don't think so. Not in instruments and toys anyway. It does say in the instructions that you can throw away items if you get too much stuff. But the "stuff" I think it's talking about are the "Special" items.

Of course, there are only so many toys and instuments. I wonder what happens when you have them all and the Preschool teacher or the Music teacher come? Maybe there is a limit. I don't know. :p

G3

Shiropetitchi>hitodetchi>chamametchi>Mimitchi

Happy/ hungry never below 3 hearts

stress never above 15

I think that the best adults are:

Mametchi+mimitchi

2nd best

Kuromametchi+chantotchi

Favourite foods:

Chamametchi: Pudding

Hitodetchi: Corn dog

Kuchtamatchi: Fries and chocolate HEART.

Don't worry! I'm getting this all down!

Of course, there are only so many toys and instuments. I wonder what happens when you have them all and the Preschool teacher or the Music teacher come? Maybe there is a limit. I don't know. :D
That's what I was wondering too... Hmm, I guess we'll all find out eventually when someone on here gets to that point haha

x

This is my first post on the forums :wacko: .

This is my 2nd Gen being my previous was a Mametchi.

This current one went along this growth path.

Petitchi -> Kuribotchi -> Hinotamatchi -> Kuromametchi -> Rexitchi

He changed to Rex at about 9 years old or so. Obviously, all his stats are maxed out and generally well cared for. For the whole duration I had Kuromametchi, I fed him only his favorite which was choco bars. Never have fed snacks to my pets. Would anyone by chance know Rexitchi's favorite food?

By the way - look at the date on your MS - the date has gone to 29/2.. Which obviously is wrong =) so don't forget to change it!

x

Something me and my boyfriend were wondering about the growth of the tamas - does the choice of instrument have any effect whatsoever on the outcome of your teenager/adult?

Or is it random?

x

Just found out that Kikitchis favorite Snack is Bananas.

I found out that Shimashimatchi's faveorite food is Loco Moco,

also here is my growth patern:

Petitchi(boy)->Kuchitamatchi->kikitchi->Shimashimatchi, He maried my brothers Mimitchi

which is still a petitchi(boy)

Please state as much as you can, keep the care stable, like the stress. lol.

Interesting. My Shimashimatchi likes Beef Bowl as its favorite meal. Maybe it is random.

Am quite possibly persuaded by it as Chamametchi doesn't like fries now =/

Bah, I thought we were all on to something with the favourite food, lol

x

Everyone likes fries.

Mimitchi likes ice cream

ichigotchi likes cupcake

I think they have brung back the "odd even" theme, where the characters are different depending on whether the generation is odd or even.

Can someone tell me the adults please? I've already started the growth chart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back