Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tamagotchis are NOT affected by the individual life points, but maybe the total of points.

Here are the characters as they appear on the music city list.

Boy Girl

Odd Mametchi Mimitchi

Even Kuromametchi Chantotchi

These are the best characters. Please help me do the rest.

Oh! And Kunoitchi is the worst female adult. It is only available on even generations.

I also have theories how to get the special characters.

1. Use a certain item on a certain character.

2. Get a certain amount of skill points with a certain character.

3. Make the oldies have babies.

Try it out!

My Tamagotchi so far has gone.

Gen 1-Baby Girl-Toddler ?-Teen ?-Mimitchi.

Sorry, couldn't remember that.

Gen2-Baby Girl-Hitodetchi-Ichigotchi.

That's as far as I've got. Hitodetchi <_< 's fav food is Sundae and Ichigotchi's Fav food is Cupcakes.

HOW OD YOU GET THE SECRET EMOTES THESE ARE ALL I CAN DO ( :( B) :lol: :) :p :D :the lol wink and only the list waaaaaaaaaaaaa

First Generation:

(f) Petitchi>Tamatchi>Chamametchi>Mimitchi :eek:

Mimitchi married Togetchi and had a:

(f) Petitchi>Tamatchi>Chamametchi>Chantotchi

For the first generation I took very good care of it, all skill points were keep around the same level until they were filled.

For the second generation I took very good care of it and raised the tone a few hundred points higher before the other skills. Next I'm going to try being more neglectful if I get a female again to see if I can get a different kind of adult.

....so I made up a chart of what we have so far....

and it makes completely no sense...I'm not even gonna post it till some more people put up their growths so it is a little more understandable.

Last edited by a moderator:
THe baby one (petitchi, i think!) :eek: :eek: I'll update you when ichigotchi evolves!

Ace

to get dazzletchi use a trumpet on tosakatchi!

We're getting close to finishing the growth charts now!!!

Oh yeah and wild guitar costs 100000000 (one hundred million)p :D . Is it an instrument or an item?

I got a kuromametchi with bad care and good skill points (I forget about it a few times :( ) so I think the tamagotchi is affected by the total of skill points, not the induvidual categories.

:angry: Hey, do you mean dreamtchi? Tosakatchi is a boy and Dazzeltchi is a girl

Music star?I got one yesterday it is 0yrs old she's a girl named Miley she went from baby petitchi to a star like character that looks like this :D help any because I'll keep trying because I need a growth chart!! :angry:

generation 2- male

petichi>kuchitamatchi>kikichi> kuro-mametchi

goes to bed at 8:45

wakes up at 7 (i think)

My tama went to sleep but i didnt catch it -__-

But.. i have this info: petitchi boy-kuchi tamatchi

MAmetchi:

baby>the head child that isn't the kuribotchi>kikitchi>mametchi plus a LOT of care!

:eek: Hey, do you mean dreamtchi? Tosakatchi is a boy and Dazzeltchi is a girl
actually, dazzeltchi is the girl and dreamtchi is the boy. You get them by trading the girl/boys destiny star into your v6. I have proof but i cant find the picture on my photobucket account :p

oops sorry maybe i did mean dreamtchi...

anyway I thought about that before posting it. i'm sure it said 'dazzletchi' (or is it dazzeltchi?) where i got the info from.

i got the information from the tama-zone character chart. it is improved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back