Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
same here! And also. My mimitchi goes 2 bed at 9pm and wakes up at 7pm!
now im on my 2nd gen and i raised my tamagotchi like this:

pitetchi(boy)>kuchitamachi>kikitchi>kuromametchi

and so, kuromametchi's sleep time is 8:45 if that helps.....

and according 2 his band, hinotamatchi and Nonopotchi turned in2 togetchi and tosakatchi. So yea.....

Mine went from Petitchi(boy) -> Kuribotchi :) -> Hintotamatchi (Fire head thing) -> Dorotchi

Hope mine helped! :D

1g:

petitchi[m] -> kutchitamatchi -> kikitchi -> mametchi

[3hrs of sleep] - [10am-8pm] - [8am - 8pm] - [7am-9pm]

married a sebiretchi,

[6:30am - 9:30pm while coupled, w/petitchi]

2g:

petitchi[f] -> hitodenchi

[up 12am-1:30am] -> [fell aslp at 2:30 am(5-9-09)]

now im on my 2nd gen and i raised my tamagotchi like this:pitetchi(boy)>kuchitamachi>kikitchi>kuromametchi

and so, kuromametchi's sleep time is 8:45 if that helps.....

and according 2 his band, hinotamatchi and Nonopotchi turned in2 togetchi and tosakatchi. So yea.....
now im on my 3rd gen and i got a memetchi by this patturn:

pitetchi(girl)>tamatchi(pink blob)>chamametchi>memetchi

Also, her band teammates were nonopotchi and hinotamachi, and turned into mametchi and kuromametchi. Also, I think that 4 nonpotchi, (and this is just a prediction), if u take bad care of it u gte a tosakatchi, and if u take good care of it u get mametchi. Who knows..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My growth pattern petitchi (femail) hidotchi ringotchi memeitchi. I took pretty good care of it.

Petitchi(f) -> Hitodetchi :) -> Ringotchi -> Sebiretchi (Yellow dinosaur with pink spikes) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my music stars growth chart so far:

Rob-Petitchi>Kuchitamatchi

My sis also has one too

Ray-Petitchi>Kuribotchi :angry: This is what a kuribotchi looks like

Kuchitamatchi is a tama with a round body and has a ssount like Kuchipatchis ;)

If anyone gets a tosakatchi can they use a trumpet on it? Because according to Bandai there are other ways of getting the secret characters besides the destiny stars on the internet. Maybe the king can send you one in the post???

:furawatchi:

go to tama zone go down until you find projet zone. click on music star g

rowth chart. on page 10, there is a link to a growth chart! This was made by RAINBOWTAMA from tama-zone. once the male one is posted, i'll let you know. All credit goes to my beest mate, rainbow tama!

:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
:furawatchi:
go to tama zone go down until you find projet zone. click on music star g

rowth chart. on page 10, there is a link to a growth chart! This was made by RAINBOWTAMA from tama-zone. once the male one is posted, i'll let you know. All credit goes to my beest mate, rainbow tama!

:blink:
The idea of this isn't to copy someone else's information off their charts, it is to use our own information and put that into our own chart. All their information is copyrighted aswell, but thanks for the link :3

now im on my 3rd gen and i got a memetchi by this patturn:
pitetchi(girl)>tamatchi(pink blob)>chamametchi>memetchi

Also, her band teammates were nonopotchi and hinotamachi, and turned into mametchi and kuromametchi. Also, I think that 4 nonpotchi, (and this is just a prediction), if u take bad care of it u gte a tosakatchi, and if u take good care of it u get mametchi. Who knows..... :) :D :rolleyes:
well, my memetchi got married 2 a gozarutchi and had a girl! Here's her patturn:

pitetchi(girl)>tamatchi(pink blob)>chamametchi>Chantotchi

Her band teammates turned from hinotamachi and kikitchi then turned into mametchi and kuchipatchi! However, leanred that ur tamagotchi can't be an adult after 30 hours, unless it goes to school and makes a band. To prevent this, set the clock to 4:29 or 12:29, then wait 1 minute. I've also discoverd that chantotchi and memetchi are in the same family, (if there are families), and grow in a similiar way. Exupt the fact that you get Chantotchi with tone and get memetchi with original. Hope this helps! =3

This is my music stars growth chart so far:
Rob-Petitchi>Kuchitamatchi

My sis also has one too

Ray-Petitchi>Kuribotchi This is what a kuribotchi looks like

Kuchitamatchi is a tama with a round body and has a ssount like Kuchipatchis :lol:

I am editing from my last entry.

Rob's growth chart is this: Petitchi>Kutchitamatchi>Kikitchi(monkey tama)>Mametchi :D

This is my sis's one now

Ray: Petitchi>Kuribotchi :) >Kikitchi> Mametchi :rolleyes:

In tama instuctions there are a few different tamas representing the life stages. My sis's v6 has followed every character in the example cool! :D

Robs band mate as teens were colleen an :) and penny(if you watch the japanese animation mini episodes penny's character is Mametchi's little sister. As adults Colleen is now an :D and penny is a thing which looks like it is wearing dungarees and has ears like mametchi's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back