Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this fourm is way to old can people stop posting this post is to old and some of info need's to be up-dated i should be the last person to post here.

people can still look at it but it is finished and some of the info need's to be UP-DATED everyone.

this fourm was started on December 21, 2008 06:41 pm

and now it's May 21, 2009 12:14 pm

royal_tama_king we are just trying o be nice and help, because if it was meant to be closed someone would have closed it by now! Anyway, This is the life pattern for my Music Star:

Petitchi -> Kuchitamatchi -> Hintotamatchi

well ok here are my codes:

Code:
P17377
P29849
P51011
P39435
P45521
A08456
B54523T
C90761A
F45247M
T04126A
P17377T
P29849A
P39435L
P45521K
P51011
b5423
a08456
C90761

my tama growth:

petetitchi>starfish>kikitchi>long legged duck

who died

baby>duck tot>strawberry>mimitchi

married a gozaratchi

baby>duck tot >monkey>kuromametchi (loved choco bars!)

married a vieoletitchi

baby>sqare tot>nonopotchi.

all adults had 500-650 skill points on all before evoving.

Generation #1: Petitchi(boy)->Kuchitamatchi->Kikitchi->Mametchi! :p

Generation #2: Petitchi(boy)->Kuchitamatchi->Hinotamatchi->Kuchipatchi! :lol:

Hinotamatchi: 8:45 pm( sorry no wake time :angry: )

well, my memetchi got married 2 a gozarutchi and had a girl! Here's her patturn:
pitetchi(girl)>tamatchi(pink blob)>chamametchi>Chantotchi

Her band teammates turned from hinotamachi and kikitchi then turned into mametchi and kuchipatchi! However, leanred that ur tamagotchi can't be an adult after 30 hours, unless it goes to school and makes a band. To prevent this, set the clock to 4:29 or 12:29, then wait 1 minute. I've also discoverd that chantotchi and memetchi are in the same family, (if there are families), and grow in a similiar way. Exupt the fact that you get Chantotchi with tone and get memetchi with original. Hope this helps! =3
Well, somthing unfortannat happend, I got one of the not o great tamagotchis this time:

petetchi(girl)>starfish>chamametchi>Sebiretchi

Her band teammates became from kikitchi and ringotchi to kuchipatchi and kunoitchi. Im planning on having my sebiretchi to be proposed by kuchipatchi. But otherwise, i see nothing more than just this information.....sorry. I'll try harder................ :( :( :(

This topic is going to go on forever... Ok. I will finish my chart (but i'll need some help from you lot) and then we should lock this topic. Nobody is even working on the 'favourite food' list anymore. If anyone actually discovers the growth pattern (no theories or "I got a hinotamatchi by not looking after it! you try it!" things), then please post it in a new topic, and I will correct the chart.

Oh, and can somebody pixelate an image of a 'Girls destiny star' please?

(pixelating is when you go on to PAINT, zoom in and draw an image, identical to that of a tamagotchi, using pencil).

This topic is different from your growth chart. This is to see the pattern, favorite foods, bedtimes, wake up times, etc. Also, Tamastargirl had already made a chart like that before you. :nyatchi:

I made the growth chart before her, but she posted it before me. Also, I did not say that mine was all of the other charts. I just said that it was a growth chart.

Yours technically is more of a care chart. This topic shows which characters turn into who. Yours does not. Which makes it different.

Actually it is a growth chart. The chart Tamastargirl is no different. It is a growth chart because the growth depends on the care that it has. Doesn't that make sense to you?

This are 2 of my growth charts:

1st generation:

Petitchi(girl)-Hidotchi( :blink: )-Ringotchi-Memetchi ( :D )

2nd Generation:

Petitchi(boy)-Kurbidotchi( :furawatchi: ) - Nonopopotchi- Dorotchi

My 3rd generation is currently a Kutchimatchi,I will post more about him later.

sounds like fun so here is my info i have a tarakotchi and he goes to bed at 10 and wakes up at 9

hoped i helped

that's a good chart, but now im sad because i have a kikitchi and i want a tosakatchi! Doesn't the growth have anything to do with tone/rythem/original though?  :)
Surprisingly, no it is not. I thought that too, but then I found that the growth is made of pure care. Because, no matter how many skill points I had I got a Mametchi/Kuromametchi. One I have 0 of each and got him, and once 999 of each and got him. The same thing for the bad care characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually it is a growth chart. The chart Tamastargirl is no different. It is a growth chart because the growth depends on the care that it has.
Well then. -_-

It doesn't go like this in either charts:

Fill in blank---->ditto---->ditto----> ditto

That's what makes it a growth chart.

Well then. :)
It doesn't go like this in either charts:

Fill in blank---->ditto---->ditto----> ditto

That's what makes it a growth chart.
Let me explain. It is a growth chart because, it tells what type of care you need to give to your tamagotchi in order to get a certain character. It is even organized in to groups that tell what type of characters they are!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back