Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer this. Does it go, ---> ----> ---->

And yes, that is a very rude post. I never said yours was wrong. I just said it doesn't do what I said. There is no need to add your phrases at the end of your posts.

Thats the point. Thats what this topic is for. Thats why is should not be closed.

hey, hey, you guys.........we can have more than one character chart! besides, we're also trying to make food charts, bedtime charts, ect.

Can we all stop posting these ----> things? Because there is no point. Also, if you keep arguing, I will NOT put you on the growth chart (which is going to be BETTER than others). If you want to help, I would like you to pixellate some of the following images:

Girl's destiny star

Band manger

Mailman (nazotchi)

Gotchi King

Pre-school teacher

School Teacher

The 3 judges

Kandanetchi (found using "tama-battery" item from king)

PLEASE DO THESE THINGS

they will help a lot. :D

Girl's destiny star- I have made thisBand manger

Mailman (nazotchi)- Made

Gotchi King

Pre-school teacher

School Teacher- Made

The 3 judges- 2 of the 3 are made, somebody else do the left one. I believe it is called Bill.

Kandanetchi (found using "tama-battery" item from king)
As you can see, I have made two of these already. I can make the rest, if you want me to. I am really good at it and can get them quick. What do you think?

EDIT: Unfortunately, I will not be able to pixellate the judge on the left. While I was in the middle af pixelating it, he approved me and I won, so I will not see the judges again until next generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see, I have made two of these already. I can make the rest, if you want me to. I am really good at it and can get them quick. What do you think?

EDIT: Unfortunately, I will not be able to pixellate the judge on the left. While I was in the middle af pixelating it, he approved me and I won, so I will not see the judges again until next generation.
Okay thanks. Can you post these images? (it might help to pixellate these better if you take a photo of them).

ok, then. Thanks for the tip! I will post the images when I finish them all. Also, I believe I may be able to do the judge that I said that I couldn't do. This shouldn't take long. I may get them finished by the end of this week... Or sooner!

i think i get it! The good/bad care thingy also includes stress levels! Because when i took good care of my tamagotchi, it woke me up and had somewhere around 30 - 40 stress points by accident. Right after i took care of that mistake by feeding/playing games with it, it grew into a selebritchi. Just for that one mistake..... :D

However, i think we should find some of the stress levels for the good/bad care tamas. That way it will be mush easier to get our favorite tamagotchis! :mametchi: :( :D

I've found that Kikitchi likes bananas, if this was already stated, then i'll try to delete this post.

ok im new on tamatown but thx to you guys and girls i got alot of info for my tama (mametchi) and my mametchi is soo cool

anyways my growth info is (boy) petetchi > kuribotchi > kikitchi > mametchi

thats all for now bye guys

oh and my mametchi goes to sleep at 8:30 and wakes up at 8:00

byeee ;)

You didn't explain what makes Dreamtchi and Dazzeltchi THEM. You just showed that they had to be 2nd generation. :huh:
Someone answer me plz <3

ok as of today my skill points are :

tone: 999

rhythm: 999

original: 999

this si no joke my mametchi has all maxed skill points and a mocha costume :D

SOOO CUTE :p

byeeee

oh yeah just to say

tamatchi sleeps at:7:00

chamametchi 8:00

Status