Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What music is your favourite?

• Goth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

• Punk

• Emo

• Rap

• R'n'B

• Techo

• Club

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Reaction score
well myne is Goth because I am a goth...

its funny I am a goth with five tamagotchis and an aqua pet!!!

dont see that every day

LOL wow, around here if you go declaring yourself a goth, then you'd be called a poser goth because goths aren't supposed to categorize themselves. :) (LOL sometimes I consider myself goth because that's what everyone else calls me). But I like techno a lot. Good for dancing. Although some of the genres in your poll make me go "what...?" Punk and emo are almost the same thing (emo is a subgenre of punk, so why put both if they're the same genre?). Club and techno both have dance beats (techno's not really in the dance category, though it could be, but techno and dance/club are closely related). Goth... what is "goth" music? I've never seen a category like that, probably because there really is no goth genre. You can have bands that play goth-y music, but you never hear someone say "Oh, this is that goth song." (well, I don't know about where you live...). I like Rasputina, they play indie psychadelic rock, they're goth, and they're music is totally different from, say, Cradle of Filth, who play dark metal. I don't know, I'm just confuzzled by your poll. ^^;

I voted for rock, but i mean pop/rock(ex. britney spears, avril lavigne, fefe dobson, etc...)

Yea,I agree wit Tamagoyaki,it is true that you are a poser,I don't declare that I am goth,emo,or punk or anything(only soup ans have labels,and we are not soup cans)but I like techno,rock,punk,goth,emo,and alternative music,lonely calming music......BAH!

I voted for Rock. My favorite band is Greenday :angry: !! rock rox XP :wacko: :) :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
you shouldn't bump up old topics. If you didn't know you were'nt supposed to, please read the rules. thank you.

kuchipatchiluver :) :lol: :wub:

I don't like any of those I just like pop and pop and pop and lets see pop and pop and pop and yeah I only like pop

im the only 1 who voted emo??!! aww...well acctually i listen to all sorts of music like rock, hip-hop, r&b and rock but i listen to emo the mos..sorta..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back