Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What music is your favourite?

• Goth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

• Punk

• Emo

• Rap

• R'n'B

• Techo

• Club

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumped poll, HOWEVER considering it is an opinion poll I believe it gets to stay open. :)

I like techno. And British rock... xD

Current Favorite Song: Aruarian Dance

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Rap and rock. I like rap because some of my favorite songs are by rap artists. Like akon. And I like rock because I lOVE Nickelback!!!

LOL wow, around here if you go declaring yourself a goth, then you'd be called a poser goth because goths aren't supposed to categorize themselves. ;) (LOL sometimes I consider myself goth because that's what everyone else calls me). But I like techno a lot. Good for dancing. Although some of the genres in your poll make me go "what...?" Punk and emo are almost the same thing (emo is a subgenre of punk, so why put both if they're the same genre?). Club and techno both have dance beats (techno's not really in the dance category, though it could be, but techno and dance/club are closely related). Goth... what is "goth" music? I've never seen a category like that, probably because there really is no goth genre. You can have bands that play goth-y music, but you never hear someone say "Oh, this is that goth song." (well, I don't know about where you live...). I like Rasputina, they play indie psychadelic rock, they're goth, and they're music is totally different from, say, Cradle of Filth, who play dark metal. I don't know, I'm just confuzzled by your poll. ^^;
same here...to everything

umm i would have to say rap

i like courtery better

but i dident see anythin eles i liked!lol

and i like rock to!

ive never goth music.....probly couse im not gothic!

is it kool though?

i also like christan music..

i cinda like oldeys......

OMG! u no what

Christan Heavy Metal!! i like the song 'Jesus Freak'

tama/pants showed it to me!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back