my boyfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I have a boyfriend!!! im 11, is that too young? we are in love he is ♥ sam ♥ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolololololol!!! :angry: :angry: :D

he is seeeww cuuttteee!
UH, I don't think so. I have a friend thats a girl and I'm a boy, but we aren't in LOVE. We are just good friends.

I'm 12.

No. At least wait 'till 12. This guy isn't your boyfriend. It sounds like you have a little crush, and you wanna show off to TamaTalk about how you think you have a boyfriend.

TOO YOUNG!

~tomrules74185296

Of course you're old enough. Most people I know have been dating since they were like 8.And people shouldn't judge you if they don't know the situation. It could be true love, they never know.
tru, tru. my lil sis has a bf shes 9

I think you just "love" this person, but you don't know REAL love. I'm 12 so I know what the dif. is between Puppy love and Real love is.

Real love is when you have been w/ you Boyfriend for awhile (NOT 2+ weeks... :) ) like.... 3+ months.

And 9 yrs. old? No offence, but neither one of your "relationships" are.... not true love. :eek: No offence!

So...... Good luck.... ?

@TR74185296:

I agree w/ you, its just me but I think that any younger than 12 isn't a good time to date. And I had "Puppy love" once in Kindergarten... :p not real love, indeed?

Not trying to sound like a hypocrite.

~RT

[SIZE=7pt]As long as you don't take things too seriously, it should be fine.[/SIZE]

Love, I think it could be at any age, but most of the time it comes when you're older.

Most people go through many boy/girlfriends before they find the perfect one, and I'm not saying this to seperate the two of you. It's what mostly happens.

You don't know the future, and neither do I. So enjoy the time that you have with your guy.

Hey, I'm 13.

I have a Boyfriend.

And I've had a number of Boyfriends before.

It's the years when we're getting interested in guys/girls.

So what's wrong with that? :)

(I mean, just be prepared, responsible, and mature.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a bf and i'm turning ten in May.I've had a boyfriend for 11 months now, and we have not got as far as a kiss on the CHEECK yeah,i'm GLAD we're taking it slow.I'm not ready for dates QUITE yet, but soon.Just be yourself and don't take too far, go slow like i am. You really shouldn't go on a date or *make out* until AT LEAST 13-15 years old.That's my advice!!

Im 14 and i think my age is to young. 11, you should be playing with dolls

*BaBi*
THAT IS INSULTING (im 12) no, I'm joking. BUT AT 12/11, WE DO NOT PLAY WITH DOLLS.

THAT IS INSULTING (im 12) no, I'm joking. BUT AT 12/11, WE DO NOT PLAY WITH DOLLS.
Exactly, were not BABIES, are you like, scared to admit that its you, babigurl who plays with dolls?

Exactly, were not BABIES, are you like, scared to admit that its you, babigurl who plays with dolls?
Lol, I played with dolls until I was almost 14. :mimitchi:

Anyway, people at my school have been having boyfriends/girlfriends since they were about 11, but none of those couples are still together now. I only recently got into my first relationship and I'm glad I waited for the right person.

Well...I disagree AND agree.I have a boyfriend and he and I have been off and on through the years.I'm also 11...we started 'going out' since grade 4!!!

Disagree-

I find that you (and I) are both to young BUT!If your responsible enough..you'd be together forever.But trust me!This IS puppy love.And I disagree about the doll thing too!Gees.BUT I guess everyone has there own opinon.

Agree-

I DO agree sooo much.I find that if you start off young, you'd be ready for the future!Although if you break up wit that person...you might hurt his feelings.But I'm sticking with not too young.

Make a poll to see how many people are againest this!

As Slughorn Said, In Harry Potter 6 "Obsessive love is terrible."

princess is right, obsessive is...crazy.

[SIZE=7pt]Look, could we all just stop flaming?[/SIZE]

Seriously, we know you don't play with dolls, okay?

So leave it now, please?

Just don't be too obsessive over your boyfriend.

Attaching yourself to a guy can't be good.

[SIZE=7pt]Look, could we all just stop flaming?[/SIZE]Seriously, we know you don't play with dolls, okay?

So leave it now, please?

Just don't be too obsessive over your boyfriend.

Attaching yourself to a guy can't be good.
Yes. Listen to **UrItChI**. She should really be a guide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back