my boyfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 14 and i think my age is to young. 11, you should be playing with dolls

*BaBi*
I agree with you.

11 is way too young.

Wait 'til high school, 16 if I may add, when you can really HAVE a boyfriend and go on REAL dates, and he can actually take you on dates and pay for you when you go out...boyfriends aren't all about sex, and kissing/making out...I know alot of kids my age that just want a boyfriend just to do that stuff with them...

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Exactly![/SIZE]

I think that a relationship should'nt be just all lovey-dovey.

I think that a friendship should be involved.

Don't just tell eachother how "hot" they look, actually speak to them.

That's a good relationship right there. ;)

Don't say "I love you so much!" unless you know that you mean it.

Or else it's pointless.

11 year olds can have crushes.

Nothin' wrong there.

But a serious relationship can wait until your older.

(And thanks tomrules74185296. That's real nice of you.)

ok, I have a boyfriend!!! im 11, is that too young? we are in love he is ♥ sam ♥ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolololololol!!! :D :D :D

he is seeeww cuuttteee!
:furawatchi: freakish. My name is sam... well my full name is Samantha! :furawatchi: I have a bf too! He goes on this site

I think you just "love" this person, but you don't know REAL love. I'm 12 so I know what the dif. is between Puppy love and Real love is.Real love is when you have been w/ you Boyfriend for awhile (NOT 2+ weeks... :furawatchi: ) like.... 3+ months.

And 9 yrs. old? No offence, but neither one of your "relationships" are.... not true love. :furawatchi: No offence!

So...... Good luck.... ?

@TR74185296:

I agree w/ you, its just me but I think that any younger than 12 isn't a good time to date. And I had "Puppy love" once in Kindergarten... :D not real love, indeed?

Not trying to sound like a hypocrite.

~RT
[SIZE=14pt]>.>" Uhh...I wouldn't agree with that at all.[/SIZE]

Love isn't measure in time. It's measured from the heart.

Being with someone for 3+ months doesn't mean you love them.

It all depends on how mature the couples are, and how devoted they are to each other.

And besides...She's not 9. She's 11. Which is only one year younger then you.

Besides being 12 doesn't automatically mean your a total love wizard. :/

But maybe it does...Really depends on the person.

Im 14 and i think my age is to young. 11, you should be playing with dolls

*BaBi*
ya i'm 11 and i think you shouldent have a boyfriend....i mean you can have boy that are your friends... i do, but 11 is to younge DUDE!!!

Wow! You have a boyfriend? Congrats!

Well, I had a "boyfriend" back in kindergarten. I thought I was "in love" with him, but soon it came to hatred. He was a...bleep...anyway.

If it's love to you, then it's love. You may change your mind on that, but it's your decision.

To tell you the truth, after my experiences with kindergarten, and recent experiences with IDIOTS (including this one bleep (who drove me so nuts I hit my head on my locker (that was funny. :furawatchi: ))), I don't believe in true love for me until, probably high school.

If it's love to you, then believe what you believe.

(But keep in mind that the future will have new thoughts, and remember Josh's reaction from "Drake and Josh" when Mindy told him she loved him. :furawatchi: )

[SIZE=14pt]>.>" Uhh...I wouldn't agree with that at all.[/SIZE]Love isn't measure in time. It's measured from the heart.

Being with someone for 3+ months doesn't mean you love them.

It all depends on how mature the couples are, and how devoted they are to each other.

And besides...She's not 9. She's 11. Which is only one year younger then you.

Besides being 12 doesn't automatically mean your a total love wizard. :/

But maybe it does...Really depends on the person.
Indeedy,

Is there anyway I could delete my old post?

:3

Sorry again,

RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back