My Chemical Romance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[i'm ~Pokemon*Mew~. Just saying so nobody gets confused due to my previous posts. xD]

Well, it's been posted by Frankie on their site.

Bob's left.

It's been a few days, and I still can't believe it. Why would he just leave, especially in the middle of a record? I hope they tell us soon. D: I'm gonna miss Bob so much. </3

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, its sad. I'm gonna miss Bob so much too! There is a guy in my school who looks just like Bob! Me and my friend saw him in the hallway today and after we passed by him my friend was like "Oh my Franking Gerard, that guy looked exactly like Bob! Thank you god for making two Bob Bryars!!" I saw him, like, 5 times later on that day too.

Oh, i heard a rumor (<- haha that made me think of The Umbrella Academy. ummmmm anyways,) that MCR is going to split after they release the new album. I am sooooo hoping this isnt true! I would seriously cry if they did split!

^ Dude, if they split after the next record, I'm going to flip. Too many bands I like are losing members/breaking up. D:

Also, they should release, at the least, a demo for a new song. I'm dying here.

I see people all the time who look like famous people. xD I swear to God I saw Patrick Stump at Target at least three times in the past year. And I saw a Lil' Wayne clone at my old school, Brendon Urie clone in Walmart, and I could keep going. xP [/off topic, sorry]

~Mew

^ Dude, if they split after the next record, I'm going to flip. Too many bands I like are losing members/breaking up. D:
Also, they should release, at the least, a demo for a new song. I'm dying here.

I see people all the time who look like famous people. xD I swear to God I saw Patrick Stump at Target at least three times in the past year. And I saw a Lil' Wayne clone at my old school, Brendon Urie clone in Walmart, and I could keep going. xP [/off topic, sorry]

~Mew
Same here! Every time i like a band, something happens to them! I started to like Panic!, they lose 2 members, a few months after obsessing over Fall Out Boy, they break up. Then a few months after really obsessing over MCR, Gerard has throat problems and Bob leaves.....

And i always seem to also see people all the time who look like famous people! Especially 2 weeks ago in airports and when i was on a cruise. In the San Diego airport i saw a person who looked like Pete Wentz. And a person who looked just like Gerard Way at the Starbucks in that same airport. I was like "Yeah, i have completely lost my mind!" [yeah im kind-of going off topic too.....]

Ah, terribly sad that Bob left. It's horrible to see all these bands splitting, all the good ones too. But, it is nice to hear that Frank and Jamia are expecting twins- lovely looking children they will have, for sure.

Same here! Every time i like a band, something happens to them! I started to like Panic!, they lose 2 members, a few months after obsessing over Fall Out Boy, they break up. Then a few months after really obsessing over MCR, Gerard has throat problems and Bob leaves.....
And i always seem to also see people all the time who look like famous people! Especially 2 weeks ago in airports and when i was on a cruise. In the San Diego airport i saw a person who looked like Pete Wentz. And a person who looked just like Gerard Way at the Starbucks in that same airport. I was like "Yeah, i have completely lost my mind!" [yeah im kind-of going off topic too.....]
Haha. Honestly, if I ran into Gerard or Mikey in Starbucks, I wouldn't be surprised.

One of my friends saw somebody who looked like Gerard at Starbucks. xP

I was just getting into Panic! when Ryan and Jon left. My reaction? "Oh come on. :|" But, honestly, I'd rather them make music separately and be happy than keep this going and be unhappy.

I've loved Fall Out Boy for over two years now. Deffo my favourite band. They're the reason I love music as much as I do, and they were, really, my first favourite band. Before them, it was Green Day and blink-182, who I really loved, [and still do] but Fall Out Boy kind of cut it for me. I was nine or ten at the time when I first got into them, and I think I was eleven when I proclaimed myself a music addict, because of them. xD I saw FOB exactly a year ago, April Twenty-Forth. :) And, if it's any consolation, FOB hasn't broken up, thank God. Not officially. They're all on a 'decompression,' as Pete said. Pete and Andy's explained for the umpteenth time that it's JUST a break, not a break UP. Patrick said to give it two years, and they'll be at the check point of, "Wanna get back together and make some more music?"

Nothing's too official aside from the fact of, right now, they're inactive.

In the mean time, Patrick's working on a solo project [which I'm so excited for.] and Joe&Andy are doing a band called The D*mned Things, [sorry about the language.] who's gonna be a metal band, for what I understand.

And WHOA I'M SO OFF-TOPIC.

I've been a fan of My Chem' for about... I dunno, a year and a half now? Maybe more, maybe less? I loved Bob to pieces, and then he leaves. I cried a little. But, I wish him luck in his future projects, and I love him all the same.

As long as he's happy.

I second what h o s t i l e waffle said. I'm so happy for them. :) Those are going to be some gorgeous children. xD

~Mew

I saw someone who looked exactly like Mikey Way back when he had glasses.

At a gas bar near me, there was this guy who looked like Neil Cicierega (Lemon Demon & Potter Puppet Pals). Even my parents thought so.

I also saw Bob Marley.

I have a teacher that looks like Leonard from the Big Bang Theory. Not the actor, but the character.

Hmn... There's more, but I can't remember. >.<

Ohh, I've seen Jesus and Santa a few times if that counts. >.<

I go to school with a guy that looks like the guy who played McLovin.

On the topic of My Chem, I've been a fan for the past four years or so, and I'm wearing one of their shirts right now.

I heard somewhere that the new album is going to be called "Midnight Curfew" and it's going to be out on June 29th. I'm not going to believe anything until MCR says it's true but did anyone else hear this?

^ I haven't heard anything about it, but that's awesome, if it's true. :) I think the name sounds familiar, but that's about it.

~Mew

never mind, thats not what it's going to be called. "Midnight Curfew" is the title of an unathorized dvd about MCR.

I love My Chemical Romance! I love all of their songs. I really like the songs Welcome to the Black Parade, Teenagers, and Helena. :)

I don't hear them on the radio much anymore, which kind of disappoints me. Everyone is turning Hip-Hop and Pop and Rap and well yeah that crap.

I don't hear them on the radio much anymore, which kind of disappoints me. Everyone is turning Hip-Hop and Pop and Rap and well yeah that crap.
I know. Once me and my friends called our local radio sation and requested "Famous Last Words" and they said they didn't have that song anymore. So we said "Well what songs do you have by My Chemical Romance?" and the guy was like "Hmmmm..... Well, I looked and we don't have any, sorry." So me and my friends were so mad. I really don't like todays music.

^ I hate most of the music played on the radio now-a-days. My music style is pretty open, but what's played mostly is just noise. Not music. Noise. |:

But on the brightside, Famous Last Words came on the radio last month. :) I was so happy.

~Mew

I heard "Famous Last Words" when I was on Sirius radio on my t.v. I was flipping through the stations and all of a sudden I hear the song and I just froze. It was funny because my mom was looking at me like I was crazy because I just stoped then started singing the song kind-of loudly without even knowing I was singing.

But that song got me through some hard times in my life so every time i hear it I almost feel like crying. It's one off my favorite songs ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back