My Chemical Romance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I practically didn't sleep at all this month because I was up on facebook talking with my new internet friends on MCR's facebook page and we all had all these theroies and stuff about what we thought was gonna happen with the site. And we all went practically insane from the little to no sleep we were getting xD

I have a countdown on my iPod touch right now counting down to the new album, 58 more days :huh:

I've been listening to them since 8th grade and I'm in college now so... lol. Fan for a while, I guess. They definitely made my early highschool years bearable. I've actually been heavily listening to them for the past few days, to make myself feel better. It's working. Also trying to watch Life On The Murder Scene, but my disk is so scratched, lol.

I've tried to sample their new album, but I think I've just not feeling it...

I return back to this topic again!

My love for MCR has grown so much and they've been my favourite band for ages.

I can't stop listening to The Black Parade album at the moment :D

I return back to this topic again!

My love for MCR has grown so much and they've been my favourite band for ages.

I can't stop listening to The Black Parade album at the moment :D
The Black Parade is the best thing since War of the Worlds.

In fact... it's better.

Such a good album - to write an album that tells a story, you HAVE to be talented. <3

^

Ikr My Chemical Romance are one of the most talented bands out there imo.

It's sad to think that's the album that almost broke up the band o_o I think Bob Bryar should come back D:

Last edited by a moderator:
They're one of my favourite bands! I remember singing along to WTTBP when I was 8 and didn't know what band it was by :')

I am so going to get lynched by fangirls for this but...I do not like their music. At all. They just seem like yet another punk rock band for me. =/ Although, this is coming from the girl whose favorite genre is musical theater...

i adore mcr, they were a pretty big part of my younger childhood

i loved the revenge era the most, i guess it was really important for me back then, closely followed by bullets as a second favourite

the newer two albums were definetely enjoyable, though, just not as much

rlly good music, one of the few punk bands that are good anymore

I am so going to get lynched by fangirls for this but...I do not like their music. At all. They just seem like yet another punk rock band for me. =/ Although, this is coming from the girl whose favorite genre is musical theater...
Most MCR fans (that don't just listen cause they fancy Gerard Way) aren't fan girls. Everybody is entitled to an opinion :/

I really do like MCR. Some of their songs are a bit samey (as in, they all sound the same) but others are amazing.

The one song of their's that I cannot get enough of is The Ghost Of You. For reasons that I do not want to state, it gets me in tears by the time the first chorus hits. It's amazing (':

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back