My cute lil Joey! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im bored so Im staying up all night......la de de :wacko: He should be turning into an audult soon so ill tell u when! Yay training bar now full!

Last edited by a moderator:
August 3rd, 10:38 pm

OMG! I got a Chohimetchi! Ahh! Im so happy! Thank You Tamagotchi! Here is how I got it:

Keep Hearts full at baby and disipline, Toddler keep hearts full and disipline, Teen Training should be full so praise and if bad praise no time out also no snacks at teen! Well there you have it! Yay!

I just had a sudden thought...I named him Chili which starts with Ch and so does the characters real name! I shall do futher study into this by naming my next tama baby Chela! I will treat it the same way and if it happens we have a 50% chance thats a trick to how you get one! After that I will name one Li Lo And try the same thing! Wish me luck!

From,

:wacko:

P.S. I got 4,000 gp! 1,000 more and the U.F.O. will be in my arms!

Here is a picture of Chili! I just took if anyone wants to know wat it looks like! :eek:

Its blurry i know....... :wacko:

Chili is doing good so far as a new character!

I finally have enough to buy the U.F.O! I am checking in shop every like 5 hrs! I bought a shovel with the money i had extra! And all I found was a snake! :wacko:

Whoa page Two! :eek:

Its like 1 am but Oh Well! Chili was approched by the match maker and had a baby girl! :wacko: Yay! In tama time it was 3 pm so i need to remember that!

My plan is working so far! Yay! She is now a kinkagotchi (i donno how to spell)! My experiment is 25% done and so far Ive been right!!

Oh yeah and for i like 5 minutes if ya want a kinkagotchi keep all hunger hearts empty and happy half empty! Then get it back to normal!

Oh well my experiment is ruined a lil! It turned into a younge mametchi! It's still cute though!

Since it is still turned into a kinkagotchi I will tell ppl how to get it! YAY!

Ok my plan is completely ruined but im really happy lol! I got a furawatchi by feeding no snacks threw whole life time and when training is full i didnt punish i only praised!

Ive desided to get a notebook and write down every single thing that happens to my tama!

Latest posts

Back