My cute lil Joey! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I buy this thing (the teddy bear) Is it a good toy? I have enough to buy it and the U.F.O.!

Chohi had a baby girl just a minute ago! I will tell u wat a want to name her ASAP!

ok grace (thats her name) evolved into....... an Ichtgotchi? My plan may be half right! I at least know how!

August 5th, 3:18

I just saw the cutest thing! Grace was sleeping with her teddy bear! Here is a pic! Im almost sure im gonna buy another V2!

From,

:wacko:

August 5th,6:41pm

I have a bunch of great news!

1.I got a Marumimitchi ;) ! Well it messed up my plan but oh well!

2.I got a U.F.O.! YES!

3.Grace had a baby boy!

4.You can take your tama baby with u on a U.F.O. trip!

From,

:D

P.S. I shall name the baby Cola because I love Coka Cola!

Last edited by a moderator:
August 6th, 11:37pm

Ok I did get an other V2! And cola had a baby! I name the new one Cari and my old one Carl! From now on I'll put Cari's Info in Blue and Carl's info in Red!

From,

<_<

August 6th,11:52

Ok Im mad MARUTCHI! :(

Ok Im mad MARUTCHI! :(

Oh well I'll live......(mabey)

From,

<_<

P.S.

I will be away August 13th threw 16th! Dont worry Im taking my darlings with me! ;)

Sry I havent wrote in a while....I had my tama's paused sry! I am tryin to get my dad to debugg my new becus i suck at it! Oh Well!

August 9, 9:18pm

Carl turned into a puroperatchi and then a marumimitchi!

Cari turned into a younge mametchi and then an adult mametchi!

So far they r good friends! For now....lol!

From,

:(

Whoa 3rd page! (i write alot!)

Last edited by a moderator:
August 9th, 10:07pm

Ok I just conected my tama's and we have two girls! uggghhhh! Is it even possible to get a boy and a girl with breeding two tamas no matchmaker? One person post or my whole log will fall to pieces! That is if u know da answer!

He is now a proud father! Current Event: Bobbing with Baby!

Now the happy mother of a baby girl! *sob* They grow up so fast! Current Event: Bobbing With Other Baby!

From,

:hitodetchi:

Latest posts

Back